• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What is the Mopics contribution?

I am looking to have multiple images for some products in my shop..I see the "Mopics" contribution and it could mean "More Pics" in a shortened form....Anyway, what is it? If it is More Pics then can someone show me what it looks like?

Thanks so much.

The "screenshots" are created with mopics.

http://www.wizardsandwars.com/pc_game_info...products_id=110

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

oh i see..hey those look great by the way!

so is there a contribution that can add multiple images for selected products..I did a search but could not find one.

Well, I would think that instead of 'screenshots' you could have multiple images.

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

sometimes im just reallllllly slow... i didnt realize that was a product page i was looking at with multiple images..thats exactly what i need.

However, Im using a snapshot from 4/2003.

do you know which version of the contribution will work for me?

Hey Wizard,

There is a problem with your poll script whe I submitted my O I got this

Warning: message_die_frames(): stream does not support seeking in /home/wizardsa/public_html/forum2/includes/functions.php on line 754

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

WYSIWYG HTMLArea 1.7 | Basic Template System 1.0 | osC-Affiliate | OSC-SupportTicket

Featured Products 1.3 | LoginBox 5.2 | LatestNews 1.1.3 | Extras for IE

Thanks for the heads up.

I've been having some trouble with my phpBB lately (in fact the same problems that the OSC forum had earlier today) and I'dd added some code that looks like it might be causeing the problem.

I appreciate you pointing that out.