• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Scrolling Best Sellers with Images

Hi there folks,

I am putsing around with the Scrolling Best Sellers with Images contribution that was added to Oscommerce March 14, 2003.

I'm currently trying to get this script to work properly with MS2-2.2..

So far, It seems to work with a few fixes.. But now the problem is the Marquee scroll in not functioning... Could someone else check into this or maybe the actual creator of the contribution may want to update.. lol

With everything changing in PHP the way it does, sometimes it's hard to keep up with all of it..

Thank you :)

Christine

Incase anyone is wondering... The contribution that I speak of can be downloaded here..

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1073

Incase anyone would like to take a look at this and upgrade it to work with MS2 2.2.. As I was saying before.. I got it to work enough to show the pictures of the best sellers in the Best Sellers box.. But no scrolling is apparently happening..

Thanks again for reading :)

Christine

• 10 months later...
Incase anyone is wondering... The contribution that I speak of can be downloaded here..

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1073

Incase anyone would like to take a look at this and upgrade it to work with MS2 2.2.. As I was saying before.. I got it to work enough to show the pictures of the best sellers in the Best Sellers box.. But no scrolling is apparently happening..

Thanks again for reading :)

Christine

:D

Thank you...

i am set up this admin_controlled_bestsellers_images_scroll to my osc site.

It is good.

• 6 months later...

I am using the scrolling best sellers w/out images.

I am wondering if it is possible to change the scroll so that it will start the next scroll before the previous scroll ends? I don't like how it waits until the box is empty before the next scroll starts over..

My Webpage

Thanks

Christina