• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Reseller/Affiliates add-on?

mushindo

Just curious but I am looking for a custom contribution that could potentially act as a affiliate contribution, but with potential recurring commisions.

Example:

1. Person 1 registers in oscommerce

2. They buy something.

3. They put affiliate link on their site

4. Person 2 clicks it and registers, then buys something and person 1 is given a commission for it.

It would also allow person 1 to login and check their downline, sales reports, etc. and each time person 2 returns to purchase on website, it would register another commission for person 1.

Is there something out there to handle all this for oscommerce?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Bruce

19 contributions submitted

Check out osc-affiliate.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

I have not used but I know that a lot of people are.

I am not sure about the feature list but what you describe is what an affiliate program should do. Take a look at the project and it should say whether it provides the functionality that you desire.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Whoa, you have an affiliate program, too!? I pay a monthly fee for my affiliate program for my site linked to my cart ... I need to check this out.

Thanks Jim :)

Glad to help :)

Archived