• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not a new site.. just a new design.

Chad

Thank you OsCommerce! This is a LIVE SITE, do not place test orders. The site has been open since March, and I recently redid the layout.

Total project time was about a week from stock store to what you see.

http://www.myrtlebeachtshirts.com

Heres some loading times:

---------------------------------------

28.8k 28.69 seconds

56k 16.72 seconds

ISDN (128k) 9.78 seconds

T1 (1.44 MB) 4.79 seconds

Warning!: Your loading time is not bad... However, a top performing web site will load under 14 seconds at 28.8k.

---------------------------------------

Please leave me some feedback, negative or good :o

Thanks!

Chad W.

Cool - and tasty!

I have a little problem with the categories Men's Designs, Women's, Kids' seems smoother and better English than Men Designs - but maybe that's how they talk in Myrtle bay!?!

Congratulations.

You have done an amazing job with this site. I loved the way you eliminated the right column, and cleaned up the left side.

The tabs at the top linking to the main categories are great, as well as how you've added the Privacy Policy, Conidtions of Use and Shipping & Returns at the bottom, where everyone is use to looking.

The My Account, View Cart, and Checkout buttons in the top right are really nicely done.

What I like the most is your Product Categories, with the Arrows by each category, and the indentation of the sub-categories. Very clean and intuitive.

Did you use a MOD for that category system?

Again, excellent site!

Eamon Rodeck, President

PowerStart Site

www.powerstartsite.com

Thanks for the feedback :)

Paul: I am not too sure how they're supposed to be spelled. I was giving a piece of paper with the categories and thats what they got :) I will definately check into the correct way to word it though, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Rodecksolutions: Thanks alot for taking a look and giving a nice review :) For the categories I used this mod -> http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,568 It's really simple and adds a nice touch to the category listing.

Thanks!

Archived