• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products in cart disappear and reappear

Mr.Snowman

Okay, here it goes, I just installed 2.2, have made absolutely no modifications to it, and have run into a weird problem.

*I have searched for an answer to this through the forum, and found nothing so if this is a repeat I appologize*

I create a new account, go through the steps, and then go to purchase a product. I add it to my cart, and then click on the "checkout" button", only to have it kick me right back to the login page. I relogin, and it does not show that I have anything in my cart until I click on another product, I add this product to my cart and suddenly both are in there. I then procede to click on the checkout button again, only to have the same result as before.

I never had this problem with earlier versions, and I have checked to see if it was my security level with cookies in IE but that didn't solve it.

Thanks for the help in advance!

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough" - Og Mandino

You can check out the store at

http://www.spiceractive.com/estore/catalog/index.php

create a username and password, select a product, put it in the cart, and then try to continue to see what problem I am having.

Thanks

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough" - Og Mandino

Okay, thought I would post the resolve for this issue, and a big thanks to Scott Everson for pointing the way.

The error was in the admin/includes/configure.php file, for some reason during the install the full path for the DIR_FS_CATALOG was not there, and so when I went to go to the checkout it kicked me back out. After entering in the full proper path to the catalog it worked beautifully. Hopefully this will help others as it did for me.

Archived