• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MS1 upload files

bigd38

IS there anybody that is using a hosting company out there that is running into a problem with uploading with easypopulate or even putting up images.

an how did they solve the problem. Or do i need to upgrade to MS2. An if so can I upgrade with out having to redo everything.

I know i have talked about this before. but i am still stuck I really don't want to rebuld from scratch.

here is the error i am getting with easy poplulate .

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/aaapackaginginc/www/temp/test1.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/aapackaginginc/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 789

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/home/aapackaginginc/tmp/phpYRHq9i' to '/home/aaapackaginginc/www/temp/test1.txt' in /home/www/aapackaginginc/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 789

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /home/aapackaginginc/tmp/phpYRHq9i

User filename: test1.txt

Size: 212

Warning: file(/home/aaapackaginginc/www/temp/test1.txt) [function.file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/aapackaginginc/admin/easypopulate.php on line 720

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/aapackaginginc/admin/easypopulate.php on line 738

Archived