• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

urgent still can't up load

bigd38

Can anyone tell me what is going on I can't up load anything. I am using version MS1 an the web host company is using php4.3.1. ever sense I moved the store up there i can not upload anything. Here is one of the errors that I am getting.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: in_copy_uploaded_file() in /home/www/aapackaginginc/admin/categories.php on line 497

I know i posted this before but I try to put a temp in there an that did not work. I need to get this up for my client

As this is a new install, I suggest installing MS2 instead of MS1.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

all files to the admin/includes/functions folder is there an this store has already been built. the catalog side works fine an stuff its just doing the admin stuff. But what is wierd is that I can't do anything with easypopulate

an preview part. but when i go to catagories i can save an image.

so i don't know what is going on. an I don't know if i have time to build the ms2. client is getting mad cause store is not up yet.

Now can I replace the admin part with MS2 or with that mess things up.

I cannot say for sure as I have never tested it.

My gut instinct says No because MS2 is much different from previous versions. The admin section may work fine (as it will all be ms2) but how it interacts with the catalog portion (still ms1) I do not know.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived