• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Does anybody know if you can use the order editor tool to input new orders manually? The manual order entry module that i'm using has quickly become antiquated.

Thanks,

V

I use 2 manual order entry modules with this, plus the manual auth.net charge for a backend phone system. it works quite well.

so the contribs are

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ual+order+entry

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ual+order+entry

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...rch,manual+auth

it is all setup in a seperate folder just for our local instore counter associates to use.here is what i used from each contrib. the admin search page of the 1927 contrib to search for the accounts, that then takes you to the confirm page of the 1589 contrib. that then takes you to this order editors page and it contains a link to the manual authorize.net module.

Yes- there is already a simple javascript search function (it actually searches the drop-down menu) that you can implement by uncommenting line 2162:
			//echo '<input type="text" name="search" onKeyUp="searchDropdown(this.value,\'apcid\');" />';

and line 2176

//echo '<input type="text" name="search" onKeyUp="searchDropdown(this.value,\'appid\');" />';

I will be looking into something more advanced than this for future releases.

Hi Djmonkey1, i've been using this essential MOD since i've been starting to use oscommerce!

Now i'm going to give back some of what i've earned.

I'm working on a AJAX version of the"Add Product to this order", very similar to AJAX Search Suggest, but i'm stuck.

If anibody think that can help me developing this is welcome.

i'll release the new version as soon as i can figure out how to make this work.

We use this mod always during the day, for adding/erasing products from a order, and adding like the way it is now is very annoing... Who use thi mod know what i mean... ;)

my contribution: Alex's Contributions

I had the Cvv2 contrib already installed, then I installed Order Editor 2.7.4 - I added the CVV2 to OE contrib as per the instructions given in this thread, but my CVV2 code is not being saved on a new order and I am not able to update it either. The cvv2 code is essential for my cc processing fuctions which I do manually.

Thanks!

Julie

I had the Cvv2 contrib already installed, then I installed Order Editor 2.7.4 - I added the CVV2 to OE contrib as per the instructions given in this thread, but my CVV2 code is not being saved on a new order and I am not able to update it either. The cvv2 code is essential for my cc processing fuctions which I do manually.

Thanks!

Julie

Still need some help with this one... Thanks!

Julie

Any one using this contrib with either of the 2 above?

Cheers

<b>DeadDingo</b>

I'm using Fast Easy Checkout without any problem. So you don't have to worry about that contrib. The other one I'm not using so I don't have any clue about that.

<b>Drako</b>

I've just update my Order Editor with your version (2.8) but there's a problem. At line 1811 you have put the function 'tep_get_products_inventory_qty', but I receive an error on it because the function doesn't exists. Could you please tell me what to add?

MarcusDesign

yes same error here

<b>DeadDingo</b>

I'm using Fast Easy Checkout without any problem. So you don't have to worry about that contrib. The other one I'm not using so I don't have any clue about that.

<b>Drako</b>

I've just update my Order Editor with your version (2.8) but there's a problem. At line 1811 you have put the function 'tep_get_products_inventory_qty', but I receive an error on it because the function doesn't exists. Could you please tell me what to add?

MarcusDesign

Hi All,

This looks a top contrubition, however just got a problem with installation

Its all running but when I goto edit an order i get the following error at the bottom

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_products_inventory_qty() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/edit_orders.php on line 1811

Seems that I have the same problem as schoent

Any ideas on how to fix this one greatfully accepted.

**UPDATE**

Quick workaround for me was to put 2 // to comment out the line on 1811 and i seem to have functionality but not tested things

Edited by shiftlocked

Things still to do before going "live" in no real order...

Change "buy now buttons" css styles

Change "lets see what we have here" into something meaningfull

Main logo of the website

Sort out currency to make site UK only (at present)

Remove "xx requests since" stuff

Update mainpage :D

Move shopping cart status into header

Add in stock status to product listing page

Define styles for product listing standardisation

Change CSS background for Headings

Increase Category size headings

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

Hi Drako

In the documentation it states

"Open admin/function/general.php"

shouldnt that be

"Open admin/includes/functions/general.php"

Or is it the funcitons in the root of the shop?

just had a look in the admin/includes/functions/general.php

and couldnt find

###find near line:607

function tep_get_products_info($product_id, $language_id) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_info from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

return $product['products_info'];

Main logo of the website

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

Hi Drako

In the documentation it states

"Open admin/function/general.php"

shouldnt that be

Or is it the funcitons in the root of the shop?

just had a look in the admin/includes/functions/general.php

and couldnt find

###find near line:607

function tep_get_products_info($product_id, $language_id) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_info from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

return $product['products_info'];

that's the correct path, my bad. And it's not so important were u put the function, just put it near anothe rone, after the }

BTW i will correct in the next release. Everything else is fine?

Edited by Drako

Cool, just trying to help out where I can :D

I havent got that other function so i just stuck the new funciton in there

For me the Add product isnt working. I read somewhere v quickly that this is still an open issue?

**UPDATE**

Sorry I didnt upload your SearchSuggest, i was trying to be clever and use the one from the Ajax search suggest website.

Will this mod affect the search suggest Ajax contrib? Brilliant work and thanks for the fast fixes!

Edited by shiftlocked

Main logo of the website

Just want to say thanks for your work everybody ... especially Drako .. djmonkey

I just added a small update to SearchSuggest.php. Added the code from the original AJAX contribs for searching by model and showing special price etc.

I wanted to also ask if it would be possible to keep the original categories/products dropdown in the contrib ... as well as have the extra ability of searching by AJAX. I kinda liked the security of having the dropdown .. lol

In my spare time will try to piece the two to work together .. just in case anyone else would like the POWER of both abilities ..lol

thanks Guys and Gals.

I've just uploaded the SearchSuggest_Update for v2.8.1 by insomniac2 but have a problem. When I select a product from the search suggestions, I don't have any option to move further to the next step, just button Back. The URL of the product is entered in the following format: "Step1:  <A href="http://shop.com/admin/edit_orders.php?action=add_product&oID=0&step=3&add_product_products_id=71">Cable</A> / Model: DB-1020 / $10.00" and I'm getting an IE Syntax Error at Line: 71 Char: 77 which is in my edit_orders.php is: //figure out the country, state. Is anybody else having the same issue?

Thanks.

Edited by Irin

Hi

First may i say what a great contribution. I've just downloaded 2.8.1.

As i am using PHP5 i noticed i was getting a ... Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected $end due to a single short php tag (<?) in the admin/edit_orders.php file instead of <?php. This was down to a setting in my php.ini file due to the Short Tag directive short_open_tag = Off (may be this helps someone else)

I dont seem to be getting the products inventory coming through is it becase of the field name 'maggazino' on line 1812 that is used in the calls to this function ?

tep_get_products_inventory_qty($order->products[$i]['magazzino'])

thanks

Hi

First may i say what a great contribution. I've just downloaded 2.8.1.

As i am using PHP5 i noticed i was getting a ... Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected $end due to a single short php tag (<?) in the admin/edit_orders.php file instead of <?php. This was down to a setting in my php.ini file due to the Short Tag directive short_open_tag = Off (may be this helps someone else)

I dont seem to be getting the products inventory coming through is it becase of the field name 'maggazino' on line 1812 that is used in the calls to this function ?

thanks

Did u added the function to the general.php file? Chec the last package 2.8.1.

The 2.8.2 atm is not working

Another thing per djmonkey1: i've got some problem updating the order when the city, state or everything else ha a ' inside; for example Terno d'Isola is a city in Italy, and the edit order will return a Mysql error when updating... did u have a quick solution? have to check all by miself? ;)

Hi Drako

Yes i did add the function, i belive the problem maybe lies with the field being passed to it 'maggazino' which is not a field i have

I'm going to try it with product_id instead

Eliot

Hi Drako

Yes i did add the function, i belive the problem maybe lies with the field being passed to it 'maggazino' which is not a field i have

I'm going to try it with product_id instead

Eliot

i'll check the function and let u know someting, i really don't remember about that function, that is used in some contrib of mine, for getting in no time the quantities in stock given the product_id.

Back in some hours

//START MOD per visualizzare le quantit? dei prodotti disponibili nella riga di descrizione del prodotto
							'magazzino' => $orders_products['products_id'],
							//END MOD per visualizzare le quantit? dei prodotti disponibili nella riga di descrizione del prodotto

u should have this in oe_order.php in catalog/admin/includes/classes/ around line 127

and the variable name is magazzino and not maggazzino. Let me know if like this is working.

ABout the ' problem i've solded it, and will post a new little release in a few.

L8r

Hi Drako

Looks like my admin/includes/classes/oe_orders.php was missing the following ...

from orders_products query around ln 106 after p.products_weight,

p.products_id

and around ln 121 after 'weight' => $orders_products['products_weight'],

'magazzino' => $orders_products['products_id'],

now its working fine