• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Ok, well I was having trouble with v1.56 and tried v1.6a and Iam getting the same problem and I cant seem to find a solution to it, please help. this is what i am getting after i hit update:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/aodfan/alteredmotorsports.com/admin/edit_orders.php on line 214

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/aodfan/alteredmotorsports.com/admin/edit_orders.php:214) in /hsphere/local/home/aodfan/alteredmotorsports.com/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

This is whats on line 214 within edit_orders.php:

foreach($update_products as $orders_products_id => $products_details) {

This is whats on line 18 within general.php:

header('Location: ' . $url);

Edited by aodfan

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/aodfan/alteredmotorsports.com/admin/edit_orders.php:214) in /hsphere/local/home/aodfan/alteredmotorsports.com/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

I had the same error, but after changing the provider it disappeared. But I can't tell you why.

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone else using the gift voucher/discount class with order-editor.  When adding a discount the order (if you are updating) it adds both gift certificates and discounts to the total price instead of subtracting them.

I've been trying to figure out how this is done but have been unable to so far.  So if anyone out there has a solution or ideas please post.  Thanks!

I need the fix to this as well. I believe the area within edit_orders.php is here:

// Total
	 $Query = "select sum(value) as total_value from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where class != 'ot_total' and orders_id=$oID";
	 $result = tep_db_query($Query);
	 $row = tep_db_fetch_array($result);
	 $Total = $row["total_value"];

$Query = "update " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " set
   text = '<b>\$" . number_format($Total, 2, '.', ',') . "</b>',
   value = '" . $Total . "'
   where class='ot_total' and orders_id=$oID";
	 tep_db_query($Query);

It appears to be taking all values except 'ot_total' from the orders_total table and simply adds them all together for the new ot_total. This means our coupon values in ot_coupon are now being ADDED to the total when it updates the database. I'm just not sure how to fix this. Maybe an 'if' to check if ot_coupon is present and then revise the $Query somehow to add all but subtract the coupon?

Of course, you can insert a minus ('-') in front of the discount when your updating an order, but this should be automatic and consistent with the way the rest of the CCGV works (ie, you cannot use a negative value when entering coupon amounts).

Anyone found a solution for this?

Brian Neuman

Is anyone else using the gift voucher/discount class with order-editor.  When adding a discount the order (if you are updating) it adds both gift certificates and discounts to the total price instead of subtracting them.

I've been trying to figure out how this is done but have been unable to so far.  So if anyone out there has a solution or ideas please post.  Thanks!

2oldNslow

I am no expert, I am only trying to help.

Always, always back up.Use several browsers like IE,

Opera, Firefox and Netscape to view your work..

The free tools work great to do osCommerce changes,

PHP Designer 05/06, NoteTab Lite, SciTE, PSPad, XAMPP,

Filezilla, 1st Page, osCommerce is #1!

I use both and just add a minus sign in front of the discount number and it seems to work.

Hope this works for you. :huh:

2oldNslow

I am no expert, I am only trying to help.

Always, always back up.Use several browsers like IE,

Opera, Firefox and Netscape to view your work..

The free tools work great to do osCommerce changes,

PHP Designer 05/06, NoteTab Lite, SciTE, PSPad, XAMPP,

Filezilla, 1st Page, osCommerce is #1!

Hi

Order Editor 1.59

With $AddShippingTax = "16" the result is:

Sub-Total: 116,00 EUR

Shipping: 5.00

Order Total: 121,00 EUR

Tax (incl). 16%: 16.80

I need this

Tax (incl). 16%: 16.69

With $AddShippingTax = "0" the result is: also not OK

Tax (incl). 16%: 16.00

Has anybody a solution?

Paul

Hello!

Sorry for a stupid question but 18 pages seem too confusing to me... And there are too many downloads on the contribution page... The question is:

Which of all files should I download and install (taxes are no problem for me, so all the corrections relied to taxes are not necessary, would be nice to have ALL the corrections needed however) Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Great Contribution - A must have!!

Getting a small problem here.

Currently the Total amount being displayed when order is updated is:

Total = Product Price (inc VAT) + Shipping Price (inc VAT) + VAT

where as I want it to be

Total = Product Price (inc VAT) + Shipping Price (inc VAT)

or

Total = Product Price (ex VAT) + Shipping Price (ex VAT) + VAT

Can some one please guide me how to achive this??

It is causing too many problems currently.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

Great Contribution - A must have!!

Getting a small problem here.

Currently the Total amount being displayed when order is updated is:

Total = Product Price (inc VAT) + Shipping Price (inc VAT) + VAT

where as I want it to be

Total = Product Price (inc VAT) + Shipping Price (inc VAT)

or

Total = Product Price (ex VAT) + Shipping Price (ex VAT) + VAT

Can some one please guide me how to achive this??

It is causing too many problems currently.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

All done found the answer here

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=54032&st=280

• 2 weeks later...

Using 1.6a1 of the Order Editor almost all my products are ESD. It doesn't seem this contribution does any thing with the orders_products_downloads table when an item is added (or zeroed out) Has anybody looked at this or perhaps there is already a contribution that does this.

OsC 2.2 MS2 integrated in NukeShop 0.7

WebMakers' Download Controller 5.3 and Free Ship - Pay and Free Download.

Coupons and Gift Vouchers 5.11

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ppl.. I Think I found a bug.

For example: I have an invoice with some products with productattributes included, like this

2.00 x testproduct
?- extr: + 64 mb (+?3.50)

When I click the 'update' button something strange happend. The products looks like this:

2.00 x testproduct
?- extr: + 64 mb (+?3.50) (+?3.50)

When I click the 'update' button twice, guess what it shows the following:

[2.00 x testproduct
?- extr: + 64 mb (+?3.50) (+?3.50) (+?3.50)

Is this a bug in this contribution?

Someone with the same problem and maybe a solution for this?

Something what will work for me also is to completely remove the + price in the product description, because it show's the exlusive price and I don't want that .. but unfortunatly I don't know how I can do this. Any tips/recomdations? Thx in advance ..

Edited by stalkert

Hello,

I use an Order Editor 1.61b along with Step-By-Step Manual Order. I really love these contributions. They are great. The only problem I have with Order Editor is: when I go to edit_orders.php, change an order status and click Update, I get the Order Status along with Comments listed twice in Status and Notification. Am I the only one who has this problem? :huh:

Any help would be highly appreciated.

trying to install step by step orders, already had order editor installed but it would not let me create new accounts and orders. I've got most of the pages working, but on create_order.php I get the following error. anyone have any ideas what I should be looking for to fix this?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/.karma/takspeed/takspeed.com/store-2005-09-21/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/.karma/takspeed/takspeed.com/store-2005-09-21/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

I use this contribution many time ago, and I'm very very happy oh this.

But I've trouble with tax. The total amount of tax not inclus shipping tax

I explain:

product price exclude tax: 215.83

sub-total: 215.83

shipping: 10.80 (9+tax20%)

tax: 43.17 (error, because 43.17 is tax only for product; total tax include shipping tax is 44.97)

total: 269.80 include tax (it's right!)

I hope I'm clear.

Thanks for your help.

I've just solved!

on line 60:

// Optional Tax Rate/Percent

$AddShippingTax = "20"; // e.g. shipping tax of 17.5% is "17.5"

and I have addedd net shipping cost, on line 998:

echo ' <td align="right" class="' . $TotalStyle . '">' . "<input name='update_totals[$TotalIndex][value]' size='6' value='9''" . $TotalDetails["Price"] . "'>" .

• 2 weeks later...

Its a great contribution. But it should be able to modify product headline and the price. As sometiems customer wants to change the price for the product and also if there is a new product that is not yet listed on the website but is available in the shop. Then we need to change the product headline, quickly, instead of going through the normal process of adding a product etc.

I would appreciate if somebody tells me how to change the code in edit_orders.php

Regards,

Hi ppl.. I Think I found a bug.

For example: I have an invoice with some products with productattributes included, like this

2.00 x testproduct
?- extr: + 64 mb (+?3.50)

When I click the 'update' button something strange happend. The products looks like this:

2.00 x testproduct
?- extr: + 64 mb (+?3.50) (+?3.50)

When I click the 'update' button twice, guess what it shows the following:

[2.00 x testproduct
?- extr: + 64 mb (+?3.50) (+?3.50) (+?3.50)

Is this a bug in this contribution?

Someone with the same problem and maybe a solution for this?

Something what will work for me also is to completely remove the + price in the product description, because it show's the exlusive price and I don't want that .. but unfortunatly I don't know how I can do this. Any tips/recomdations? Thx in advance ..

I am getting this problem too. Anyone have an idea what might be going on with this section?

Also, I have a problem where when a product is added in the Order Editor, it shows up there and in the database for that particular order ID, but does not show up in the Admin Invoice. Shouldn't the Admin invoice be querying the database order ID, and pick the addition up? Not sure where to start with this.

Thanks for any help!

John

I am getting this problem too. Anyone have an idea what might be going on with this section?

Also, I have a problem where when a product is added in the Order Editor, it shows up there and in the database for that particular order ID, but does not show up in the Admin Invoice. Shouldn't the Admin invoice be querying the database order ID, and pick the addition up? Not sure where to start with this.

Thanks for any help!

John

Hello,

I get the same problem with products attributes as well. On a top of it, when I update my order, I get Order Status (e.g.: Processing) along with Comments showing up twice.

Anybody having any solution to this problems?

Thanks,

Irina.