• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

I have just installed 5.0.9 from scratch, uploaded the files and made the necessary amends. However, when I click on the edit button I receive a blank page (error 500). If I enter an incorrect order number I can see that the page is available and working due to the "Error: Order 4251 does not exist."

I am running osC 2.2-MS2 with PHP5.3.10 and wonder if the PHP version may be the issue.

I have scoured dozens of pages through the forum where there is a reference to blank pages but so far no luck.

Has anyone come across this problem or can anyone poiunt me in the right direction please?

Many thanks.

Paul

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

Although this thread is looking as though it gets very few visitors, I just wanted to post my solution to the problem (5.09 not working with PHP5.3)

Having investigated with my host and an expert coder, no solution could be found. Therefore I went back to basics, uninstalled the contribution and then re-installed version 2.8.2 (link below)

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1435

It works perfectly and I can always work thrugh the modifications since this older version to make any changes later. However for anyone having a problem with 5.0.9 on a PHP5.3 server then this may help!

Paul

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

First let me say thank you for the contrib. Wonderful work.

I have ran into two issues though installing on v2.2 RC2. One is the shipping_quotes problem that seems to need commenting out. No problem but 5.0.7 says it fixes this issue and I installed 5.0.9b as it seemed to be the latest FULL update to the contrib. I expecteded it to have stayed fixed.

By commenting out code and reloading the page, I narrowed the problem to a line in admin/order_editor/shipping.php line 81 that states:

$quotes = $GLOBALS[$include_quotes[$i]]->quote($method);

Since I only have the flat rate shipping module active (No Fedex, etc.), I am unsure why this line causes problems.

Second, When I manually change the Shipping dollar value I get a "Working" overlay, I assume is javascript/ajax but it never completes. Refreshing the page clears the overlay but the value is unchanged. Disabling AJAX and using the Update button works fine.

There is a feature I would like/suggest. Is it possible to place the order in a state such that if unpaid, the customer could then login and pay for the order or if the CC info is provided that the CC can be processed from the admin side. I understand the in ability to perform paypal transactions from the admin side.

All assistance is appreciated.

I am modding order editor to incoporate my lead time addon that shows if the product carries a lead time and how many days, during editing the order the operatoer can change these the specs:

this piece of code refers to a checkbox that shows which product(s) have lead times

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><input type="checkbox" title="Lead time Active: <?php echo $order->products[$i]['lead_time_days']; ?> DAYS" name="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][lead_time]"; ?>" <?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?>onClick="updateProductsField('update', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>', 'products_lead_time', this.checked, this)"<?php } ?> <?php if($order->products[$i]['lead_time']=='1'){ echo "checked=\"true\""; }?>"></td>

The problem i am having is the data form the check box enters mySQL as " true " or " false" - is all well and good but i would like it to go in as "1" or "0"

If i deactivate AJAX, it goes in as "on"....

My db is currently VARCHAR (5).

I have googled searched high and low but not found a straight forward solution.

All this is carried out on edit_orders.php:

// Update orders_products Table

$Query = "UPDATE " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " SET

products_model = '" . $products_details['model'] . "',

products_name = '" . oe_html_quotes($products_details['name']) . "',

products_price = '" . $products_details['price'] . "',

final_price = '" . $products_details['final_price'] . "',

products_tax = '" . $products_details['tax'] . "',

products_quantity = '" . $products_details['qty'] . "',

products_lead_time = '" . $products_details['lead_time'] . "',

products_lead_time_days = '" . $products_details['lead_time_days'] . "'

WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'

AND orders_products_id = '$orders_products_id';";

tep_db_query($Query);

Any ideas folks??

Again let me say thanks to all who have worked on this contrib as I eat crow.

The problem with the shipping quotes was another contrib that modified the flat rate class. This also seems to have fixed the AJAX update stalling problem.

I would still like to know if there is a way for the order to be placed in a state that the customer could login and pay for it.

Again all assistance is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am using http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1435/

this order editor.

I have only one language set in the dbase language table: German

BUT due to a autopilot catalog update we use from a central catalog backend dbase this dbase holds the product names et cet for 3 languages.

NOW

IF I add a product in this german shop believe it or not; I see german lang. categorie names and productnames but once I insert it/add it to the order -->

it shows the product name NOT in English but in my case Dutch. ( dutch is not activated or installed as languages it is just in the dbase products description and has a language id = 2, german = 2 and french = 3.

Anyone an idea how to solve this?

I meant: it shows the product name NOT in German but in my case Dutch. ( dutch is not activated or installed as languages it is just in the dbase products description and has a language id = 1, german = 2 and french = Happy to donate for a solution

• 3 weeks later...

Problem with V2.3.3

Thank you to all who have contributed to this module - it looks quite useful!

My installation is a fairly vanilla V2.3.3. For the required mods to admin/orders.php, I was unable to find the appropriate lines in the original version. Can someone please help me figure out how to modify this file?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have Order Edito 5.0.63 Insalled since 2008 and worked well. My ISP upgraded to php5 and now AJAX editing wont' work. I have to disable it.

I've searched the web with no luck.

Can you help me out ?

thank

Roby

I'm using Order Editor 5.0.7, so I hope it's pretty much the same. Log onto your osCommerce Admin. Under Configuration -> Order Editor, set Allow the use of AJAX to update order information? to false.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I need some help changing how the tax is being calculated in Order Editor. I'm using additional "Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts" and "COUNTY SALES TAX BY ZIPCODE" modules to handle taxes. Please advice what and where I need to change in order to handle the taxes correctly in Order Editor.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Eveline,

I have to admit that I have virtually no knowledge of programming, but if it is of help you can edit the admin\includes\application_top.php and change the level of error reporting thus:

error_reporting(E_NONE);

It's near the top of the file I think.

This surpresses the error, but doesn't cure the problem. I have the same problem with my site, so if you fin dout what the cause is, please let me know.

Good luck,

Carl

number_format($order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '')

(double) einfügen:

number_format((double)$order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '')

I get this error, do you have some suggestion how to fix it?

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in/var/www/vhosts/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 569

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in/var/www/vhosts/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 569

Edited by sunrise99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have installed order_editor_for2.3_v1.0 on my oscommerce 2.3.3 webshop. Further I'm using following modules:

ot_disocunt

ot_codfee

ot_loworderfee

I think due to this, the order total and taxes are calculated wrong, when I've modified the order. Mainly the ot_codfee is skipped after the calculation.

Can someone give me some hints, how can I add this modules to calculate the correct price. (I think ot_loworderfee should work)

Best wishes

Bernhard Bauer

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed v5_0_9 on my RC2a site and the subtotal calculations are not taking options_values_price into account. If i add an attribute value like +10.0000 the total is calculated correctly, but the subtotal displayed only shows the base value.

I even tried installed v5_0_7 but the affect is the same.

Any idea how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, when I modify the order and try to send the new order clicking the button "new order mail", nothing happens and appear this message:

1146 - Table 'db1007270_gt.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '1' and language_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

What can i do to fix this and send mails with the correct orders to my customers?

wrong call to database

edit_orders_ajax =? change this

if (EMAIL_USE_HTML == 'true'){
  $text_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_EORDER_TEXT. " where eorder_text_id = '2' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
  } else{
  $text_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM ". TABLE_EORDER_TEXT." where eorder_text_id = '1' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
  }

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using this addon successfully for a few years now. Works great until yesterday. We updated the USPS shipping module for their changes.... and now order editor does not work. to get it to work I commented out this line: // $shipping_quotes = $shipping_modules->quote(); otherwise it just gives a blank screen. Does anyone know how this might be fixed? Thanks.

It looks great but it dont work on my shop 2.3.3 !

when I want to edit an order I got : Error: Order 8052013140429 does not exist.

But the order excist !

Thanks if somebody could help me with a solution

Regards

Kozak