NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

What error?

What browser?

Have you SPPC installed?

Does OE work before?

Try other browser, IE is good.

Check installation of OE.

Try to disable SPPC and add new product.

It doesn't work in any borwser, OE works, but I can't add products to orders. I'm not sure about SPPC, this store is modified so that the principal of SPPC is active but, i'm not sure that it is a specific add-on. I installed OE twice, just to make sure i did it correctlt, still didn't work.

This is what IE says:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:•The website is under maintenance.

•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

I havn't done anything to edit_orders_add_product.php and it is locaded in: catalog/admin/

Still doesn't work.

I've installed it manually, but does not work. Maybe some javascript is missing?

It is possible. OE 5.0.8 and high contain too many unusable integrations with other contribs. That integrations are done poorely. In most cases to work OE correctly work you should have all integrated contribs installed. I can't carefully support such versions of OE.

Still doesn't work.

If you have OE 5.0.8 and high the trouble may be the same as in my previous post to miltenyi. Otherwise, check your scripts, not only OE. They may contain errors that difficult to see on first view.

When you press Add Product button in edit_orders_add_product.php your product should be written to database. After this happens OE recalculates stock and shipping. Check your database for newly added products present for the order (table ORDER_PRODUCTS). If no products, the problem is in edit_orders_add_product.php script. Otherwise the issue is in recalculating stock or shipping. This will be hard to deduct but not impossible. You may disable ALL your shipping modules and all not default order total modules. If this is help you to add product correctly, try to enable modules one by one trying to add product after each module.

Hi Russ,

I'm an IT tech who gets paid for my service by the hour. I'd like for my clients to have the option to pay online...particularly if I'm on the road at their location. I was thinking I can set up a product (1 service hour) and use this contribution on a per customer basis. Does this sound doable?

If so, you suggest using 5.0.7 + your updates and will they work with osc 2.3+?

Thanks

(btw I do sell other material items too, hence the need for osc)

Sorry to double post but it's been a while and my curiosity besieged me into installing this contribution.

As I don't have QT Pro or the other pluggins, I have heeded RusNN's many warnings and installed v5.0.7 on my 2.3.1 shop.

What I don't understand is the purpose of being able to add items to somebody's already completed order if (in the process) you are not sending it back to the shopping cart for more payment? Are we just adding these items to their order for free or am I missing something here?

Although I seem to have avoided errors during the install, I am encountering some odd behavior. I will illustrate this through imagery....

If I add an item to the order, the order seems to morph into 2 orders in 1....the first has the previous total, the second adds both items together and disregards the coupon..which I do have discount coupons installed and set to 10%.

editdn.png

(^^Also where can I go about fixing the left column when OE is open?)

orders.png

detailyv.png

and here is from the catalog side in the customer's account history:

ordercatalog.png

and check this out....

buttonexample1.png

buttonexample2.png

buttonexample3.png

and so on and so forth.

So has this problem already been dealt with (I pray) or have I invented it?

Edited by theoiks

hi

about:

What I don't understand is the purpose of being able to add items to somebody's already completed order if (in the process) you are not sending it back to the shopping cart for more payment? Are we just adding these items to their order for free or am I missing something here?

---

if your customer purchases 1 xlarge t-shirt in color blue - but wen you process the order, you learn the item has sold out (stock was counted wrong or something)

Its a nice feature to be able to change the t-shirt to e.g. red color, if the customer agrees to take a different product.

Any progress on getting this to work with 2.3.1?

Dedicated OsCommerce user. 2011 will be the return of OsC

Hi, I have been using Order Editor for some time now and am very thankful for your hard work.

I currently have installed "edit_orders.php v5.0.6 08/27/2007 djmonkey1"

Upon fixing the USPS shipping module today by updating to the latest module, edit_orders.php does not open properly. I get a blank page. I am sure that it is USPS shipping module because if I disable it, then edit_orders.php loads fine and functions well.

Could this be a problem with order_editor/shipping.php? I wouldn't know where to start since I am not familiar with PHP Class Constructors.

Does anyone else seem to have a similar issue?

Thanks much!

-Chris

hi

about:

---

if your customer purchases 1 xlarge t-shirt in color blue - but wen you process the order, you learn the item has sold out (stock was counted wrong or something)

Its a nice feature to be able to change the t-shirt to e.g. red color, if the customer agrees to take a different product.

Hi, yea I gotcha, I'm just saying, in a high volume shop, it's an opportunity for your 'trusted employee' to pass items and it would be hard for you to realize without having to pull up all your cc receipts..and that's WHEN you realize your inventory is out of whack. It would be a cool feature to generate a simple report of price differences to orders when adding/removing items...maybe with a cron option to email the owner or something...

It does seem 5.0.7 should work with osc 2.3.1..I'm assuming people are having trouble with the edits to admin/order.php (the rest are all basic osc edits)...I'll attach mine below.

I've somewhat figured out my problem from above which is the result of a fix I found here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54032&view=findpost&p=1524897

The fix is in regards to this discount coupon related error, when you try to add an item in OE to an order where a coupon has been applied...

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/edit_orders.php on line 463

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/edit_orders.php on line 463

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/admin/edit_orders.php:463) in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

but I don't think the contributor realized that. If anyone has a fix to this, I'd love to hear it, otherwise I'll be trying to figure it out.

But, again, this is just a problem I'm having because of discount coupon, a normal installation seemingly should work fine on 2.3.1...here's my admin/order.php for those having troublez...

<?php
/*
 $Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

$orders_statuses = array();
 $orders_status_array = array();
 $orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {
   $orders_statuses[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],
                              'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);
   $orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];
 }

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'update_order':
       $oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);
       $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);
       $comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

$order_updated = false;
       $check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
       $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments)) {
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$customer_notified = '0';
         if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'] == 'on')) {
           $notify_comments = '';
           if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
             $notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";
           }

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';
         }

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments)  . "')");

$order_updated = true;
       }

if ($order_updated == true) {
        $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');
       } else {
         $messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));
       break;
     case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));
       break;
   }
 }

if (($action == 'edit') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'])) {

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
   $order_exists = true;
   if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query)) {
     $order_exists = false;
     $messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_ORDER_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $oID), 'error');
   }
 }

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (($action == 'edit') && ($order_exists == true)) {
   $order = new order($oID);
?>
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
<!-- // BOF: Order Editor -->
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; ?></td>
<!-- // EOF: Order Editor -->
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br />'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="mailto:' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '"><u>' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br />'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br />'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {
?>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
     echo '          <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {
       for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {
         echo '<br /><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
         if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
         echo '</i></small></nobr>';
       }
     }

echo '            </td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], true), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], true) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n";
     echo '          </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
         <tr>
           <td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
   for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
     echo '              <tr>' . "\n" .
          '                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '              </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
         <tr>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_ADDED; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMER_NOTIFIED; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></strong></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   $orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "' order by date_added");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {
     while ($orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query)) {
       echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText" align="center">' . tep_datetime_short($orders_history['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText" align="center">';
       if ($orders_history['customer_notified'] == '1') {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'tick.gif', ICON_TICK) . "</td>\n";
       } else {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'cross.gif', ICON_CROSS) . "</td>\n";
       }
       echo '            <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .
            '          </tr>' . "\n";
     }
   } else {
            '            <td class="smallText" colspan="5">' . TEXT_NO_ORDER_HISTORY . '</td>' . "\n" .
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><br /><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></strong></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_UPDATE, 'disk', null, 'primary'); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </form></tr>
     <tr>
<!-- // BOF: Order Editor -->
       <td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; ?></td>
<!-- // EOF: Order Editor -->
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
           <td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('oID', '', 'size="12"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'edit'); ?></td>
             <?php echo tep_hide_session_id(); ?></form></tr>
             <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onchange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {
     $cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";
   } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'] > 0)) {
     $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
   } else {
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
   }
   $orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);
   $orders_query = tep_db_query($orders_query_raw);
   while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {
   if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] == $orders['orders_id']))) && !isset($oInfo)) {
       $oInfo = new objectInfo($orders);
     }

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo strip_tags($orders['order_total']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_datetime_short($orders['date_purchased']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $orders['orders_status_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="5"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
   case 'delete':
     $heading[] = array('text' => '<strong>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_ORDER . '</strong>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));
     $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO . '<br /><br /><strong>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</strong>');
     $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('restock') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_RESTOCK_PRODUCT_QUANTITY);
     $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br />' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_DELETE, 'trash', null, 'primary') . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_CANCEL, 'close', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id)));
     break;
   default:
     if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo)) {
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>[' . $oInfo->orders_id . ']  ' . tep_datetime_short($oInfo->date_purchased) . '</b>');
// BOF: Order Editor, CHANGED: tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT)    TO:  tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_DETAILS)
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_DETAILS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
// BOF: Order Editor, ADDED:   <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');
// EOF: Order Editor 
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
       if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);
     }
     break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
   echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
   echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
   </table>

<?php
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Edited by theoiks

Hi, I have been using Order Editor for some time now and am very thankful for your hard work.

Upon fixing the USPS shipping module today by updating to the latest module, edit_orders.php does not open properly. I get a blank page. I am sure that it is USPS shipping module because if I disable it, then edit_orders.php loads fine and functions well.

Could this be a problem with order_editor/shipping.php? I wouldn't know where to start since I am not familiar with PHP Class Constructors.

Thanks much!

-Chris

Thanks much!

-Chris

In case anyone is having this same issue, though it seems somehow that no one is... :-) I have found a fix.

In catalog/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php

FIND

$shipping_ounces = tep_round_up((16 * ($shipping_weight - floor($shipping_weight))), 2);

REPLACE WITH

$shipping_ounces = round(16 * ($shipping_weight - floor($shipping_weight)), 2);

My only guess is that from the admin side, access to the function tep_round_up is not available. So using a php function serves much better here. I tested in the front end and all seems to work well for domestic and international for me.

• 1 month later...

Ive installed Order Editor for 2.3

Version: v1.1 Found Here

Under the "New Status" heading ->Notify Customer-> Send comments I get this error

Warning: include(comment_bar) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: include(comment_bar) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'comment_bar' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

When I add a product to the order I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at admin/includes/template_top.php:14) in admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

When I click on New Order Email:

No email is sent & I get this error at the top

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_add_base_ref() in admin/edit_orders_ajax.php on line 1144

Help Appreciated :)

Hi,

I am trying to get Order Editor to work but get this error when i click "edit" while looking at an order:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/content/t/e/i/teizmsadmin/html/admin/edit_orders.php on line 1553

The code at that line is

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][option]' size='6' value='" . oe_html_quotes($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option']) . "' onChange=\"updateAttributesField('simple', 'products_options', '" . $orders_products_attributes_id . "', '" . $orders_products_id . "', encodeURIComponent(this.value))\">" . ': ' . "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][value]' size='10' value='" . oe_html_quotes($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']) . "' onChange=\"updateAttributesField('simple', 'products_options_values', '" . $orders_products_attributes_id . "', '" . $orders_products_id . "', encodeURIComponent(this.value))\">" . ': ' . "</i><input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][prefix]' size='1' id='p" . $orders_products_id . "_" . $orders_products_attributes_id . "_prefix' value='" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . "' onKeyUp=\"updatePrices('att_price', '" . $orders_products_id . "')\" onChange=\"updateAttributesField('hard', 'price_prefix', '" . $orders_products_attributes_id . "', '" . $orders_products_id . "', encodeURIComponent(this.value))\">" . ': ' . "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][price]' size='7' value='" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] . "' onKeyUp=\"updatePrices('att_price', '" . $orders_products_id . "')\" onChange=\"updateAttributesField('hard', 'options_values_price', '" . $orders_products_attributes_id . "', '" . $orders_products_id . "', encodeURIComponent(this.value))\" id='p". $orders_products_id . "a" . $orders_products_attributes_id . "'>";

Any ideas?

Ausgirl, I'm having the same problems with the:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at admin/includes/template_top.php:14) in admin/includes/functions/general.php

I got rid of the comment_bar warning by disabling the request (must be a "Toolbar" contribution):

<!-- Comment Toolbar 4.0 bof //

<tr>

<td><?php include ("comment_bar.php"); ?></td>

</tr>

Comment Toolbar 4.0 eof //-->

No idea how to get rid of the other problem though.

You can disable the use of ajax in the configuration area.

Edited by ezlynx

I've checked over the files closely and think I followed directions. Could anyone post their successful admin/orders.php edited file? This is mine. I think it is a standard 2.3 admin/orders.php except for a stripped phone number I display under the one that is entered by the customer:

<?php
/*
 $Id$

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

$orders_statuses = array();
 $orders_status_array = array();
 $orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {
   $orders_statuses[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],
                              'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);
   $orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];
 }

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'update_order':
       $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);
       $comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

$order_updated = false;
       $check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
       $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments)) {
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$customer_notified = '0';
         if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'] == 'on')) {
           $notify_comments = '';
           if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
             $notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";
           }

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';
         }

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments)  . "')");

$order_updated = true;
       }

if ($order_updated == true) {
        $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');
       } else {
         $messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));
       break;
     case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));
       break;
   }
 }

if (($action == 'edit') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'])) {

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
   $order_exists = true;
   if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query)) {
     $order_exists = false;
     $messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_ORDER_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $oID), 'error');
   }
 }

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (($action == 'edit') && ($order_exists == true)) {
   $order = new order($oID);
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>

<!--MOD-->
<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; ?></td>
<!--MOD-->

</tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br />'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?><br><?php echo preg_replace("/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/", "", $order->customer['telephone']); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="mailto:' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '"><u>' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br />'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></strong></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br />'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {
?>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
     echo '          <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {
       for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {
         echo '<br /><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
         if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
         echo '</i></small></nobr>';
       }
     }

echo '            </td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], true), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], true) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n";
     echo '          </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
         <tr>
           <td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
   for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
     echo '              <tr>' . "\n" .
          '                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '              </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
         <tr>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_ADDED; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMER_NOTIFIED; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></strong></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></strong></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   $orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "' order by date_added");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {
     while ($orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query)) {
            '            <td class="smallText" align="center">' . tep_datetime_short($orders_history['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText" align="center">';
       if ($orders_history['customer_notified'] == '1') {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'tick.gif', ICON_TICK) . "</td>\n";
       } else {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'cross.gif', ICON_CROSS) . "</td>\n";
       }
       echo '            <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .
     }
   } else {
            '            <td class="smallText" colspan="5">' . TEXT_NO_ORDER_HISTORY . '</td>' . "\n" .
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><br /><strong><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></strong></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>
               <td class="main"><strong><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></strong> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_UPDATE, 'disk', null, 'primary'); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </form></tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('oID', '', 'size="12"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'edit'); ?></td>
             <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onchange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {
     $cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";
   } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'] > 0)) {
     $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
   } else {
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
   }
   $orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);
   $orders_query = tep_db_query($orders_query_raw);
   while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {
   if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] == $orders['orders_id']))) && !isset($oInfo)) {
       $oInfo = new objectInfo($orders);
     }

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
<!--MOD-->
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo strip_tags($orders['order_total']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_datetime_short($orders['date_purchased']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $orders['orders_status_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
<!--MOD-->
             </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="5"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
   case 'delete':
     $heading[] = array('text' => '<strong>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_ORDER . '</strong>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));
     $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO . '<br /><br /><strong>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</strong>');
     $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('restock') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_RESTOCK_PRODUCT_QUANTITY);
     $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br />' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_DELETE, 'trash', null, 'primary') . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_CANCEL, 'close', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id)));
     break;
   default:
     if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo)) {
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<strong>[' . $oInfo->orders_id . ']  ' . tep_datetime_short($oInfo->date_purchased) . '</strong>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_DETAILS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
	        $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
       if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);
     }
     break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
   echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
   echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
   </table>

<?php
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Ausgirl, I'm having the same problems with the:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at admin/includes/template_top.php:14) in admin/includes/functions/general.php

I got rid of the comment_bar warning by disabling the request (must be a "Toolbar" contribution):

<!-- Comment Toolbar 4.0 bof //

<tr>

<td><?php include ("comment_bar.php"); ?></td>

</tr>

Comment Toolbar 4.0 eof //-->

No idea how to get rid of the other problem though.

You can disable the use of ajax in the configuration area.

Thanks :) That header appears cause of white spaces, I checked & couldn't see anything. I fixed a few problems before posting the problems I still get.

It seems you fix one, another pops up & I have no desire to add extra add on's that seem to be encoded with this mod just to get it working.

This mod has one to many problems for my liking. I couldn't be bothered with it so I just uninstalled it. I dont know why this mod wasn't left alone as it was, people just keep adding to it.

I had it installed on an old version of Osc with an early version of the mod by djmonkey without all the added contributions added to it & it worked beautifully.

I will wait until someone has properly tested it for 2.3 & removed most of the rubbish it contains. I'm not a programer so I cant do it. I can only fix so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I'd like to know if it's possible not to show price_incl columns in the product_listing ...

The aim is to viex only excl. VAT prices,

then the Subtotal, the VAT, shipping and finally overall total.

If I simply quote or delete those columns, the total_price is not update anymore after qty change...

Thanks for help

Edited by actarus1011

Hi!

I have installed Order Editor 5.0.9c and I have the following problem.

When I enter to the EDIT ORDER page, if the billin or shipping country address is the "default country address" of the shopping cart, it shows ok. But if the user has choosed other country, I always see "AFHGANISTAN"... Whan can I do?

Thanks!!!

Francisco

hi

about:

---

I appreciate that there is a need for modifying orders, for one reason or another, let's be honest we don't live in a perfect world. However it does raise business concerns about potential theft and lack of audit trail, ie adjustment invoice number, credit notes, or a simple revised by?? On date etc.

In the situation which the modified order does change price due to out of stock, different attribute cost etc, how do you process the payment by the existing payment gateway or method.

If a customer wants to add another product to the order then a better approach would be to create a new order. You want the sale now so why risk telling the customer to go back online and place order with the risk of then not following through with the order. We all want to make it as easy as possible for the customer.

Another situation where payment processing is required in the admin is for phone orders. It makes sense to have the ability, while customer is on the phone, to in admin create an order (manual order editor), then edit the order (order editor) , then process the payment (??)

Is there a contrib that uses the catalog payment modules in the admin section to process payments?

Currently we have created a dummy customer account (in catalog) select the products and process the order and payment with the customer payment details, then in admin we create a manual order then edit to match the actual order. Then we go into the dummy account order and edit it so that it has 0 products and cost so that stock levels and totals balance. Very long and not ideal.

Any suggestions or contribs I have missed.

Thank you

Ps. Keep up the good work oscommerce community.

Hello,

I just installed OE 5.0.9c on RC2a. When I go to edit an order, I get a blank page. I noticed a few pages back about an issue with USPS module, so I disabled it and I still get a blank page on edit? Any ideas where to diagnose? I am not really going to edit orders, but want to install manual order contribution and it says I need this one installed first.

Thanks JR

Hello,

I am having an issue with OE 5.0.9 and SPPC. When adding an item for a customer group, OE does not seem to add the group price, but only retail price. Is there any patches for this issue? The current code I have in edit_orders_add_product.php is,

//sppc patch
        //Set to false by default, configurable in the Order Editor section of the admin panel
        //thanks to whistlerxj for the original version of this patch

if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_SPPC == 'true') {

// first find out the customer associated with this order ID..
           $c_id_result = tep_db_query('SELECT customers_id 
        FROM orders 
        WHERE orders_id="' . (int)$oID . '"');

$cid = tep_db_fetch_array($c_id_result);
           if ($cid){
           $cust_id = $cid['customers_id'];
           // now find the customer's group.
           $c_g_id_result = tep_db_query('SELECT customers_group_id 
        FROM customers 
       	WHERE customers_id="' . $cust_id . '"');

$c_g_id = tep_db_fetch_array($c_g_id_result);
           if ($c_g_id){
           $cust_group_id = $c_g_id['customers_group_id'];
           // get the price of the product from the products_groups table.
           $price_result = tep_db_query('SELECT customers_group_price 
        FROM products_groups 
        	WHERE products_id="' . $add_product_products_id . '" 
       	AND customers_group_id="' . $cust_group_id . '"');

$price_array = tep_db_fetch_array($price_result);
           if ($price_array){
           // set the price of the new product to the group specific price.
           $product['products_price'] = $price_array['customers_group_price'];
              }
             }
            }
        	}
        //end sppc patch

Thank you Dom

• 5 weeks later...

Hi!

I am setting up an OSC2.2 shop with Order Editor V5.09b in Germany.

On German keyboard we have a comma on num block.

To enter prices the value has to be input with point as a separator.

So I changed this everywhere in my shop using str_replace(",",".",$string)

so it doesn`t matter if I enter a "." or a ",".

I would like to change this also for Order Editor.

Unfortunalety this is quite complicated for me and I can`t find the place to

add some code for this task.

May anybody help me to implement this function to Editor V5.09b ?

Regards

Pospel

Best regards

Popsel

• 2 weeks later...

Adding this in 2.3.1 with this version 1.1 ( http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7844/v,23 )

I also have the warning about the headers. (Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site7/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/includes/template_top.php:14) in /home/virtual/site7/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34)

I looked in template_top for blank spaces on wrong places, altered the line 14 in the same way this was done in de template_top for the catalog but nothing works. So can somebody please tell me how I can get rid of it?

<?php
/*
 $Id$

*/
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_ADMIN; ?>" />
<!--[if IE]><script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/flot/excanvas.min.js'); ?>"></script><![endif]-->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css'); ?>">
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/jquery-1.4.2.min.js'); ?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.6.min.js'); ?>"></script>

<?php
 if (tep_not_null(JQUERY_DATEPICKER_I18N_CODE)) {
?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/i18n/jquery.ui.datepicker-' . JQUERY_DATEPICKER_I18N_CODE . '.js'); ?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$.datepicker.setDefaults($.datepicker.regional['<?php echo JQUERY_DATEPICKER_I18N_CODE; ?>']);
</script>
<?php
 }
?>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/flot/jquery.flot.js'); ?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<?php
 if (tep_session_is_registered('admin')) {
   include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php');
 } else {
?>

<style>
#contentText {