• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

You could add in the code to do that or you could just go to customers.php and adjust it the usual SPPC way.

That makes sense. I am pretty good at cut and paste!

Unfortunately, I reinstalled and get the "blank screen of agony" when I click on the edit button. This happens on any customer and with AJAX turned on or off! I noticed the new 5.0.3 Ultraviolet already changed the some "require" to"include" in the edit_orders.php. I removed the edit_orders.php file to make sure the link worked and was pointing to the correct file.

Has anyone else had this issue when they installed, then found out what they missed and got it to work? I reinstalled this 5X times tonight, but am worn out!

Thanx in advance, I hope I don't have to go back to version 3!

Mark

Hi,

i make it change CHARSET back. Make 2433 and 2434 and now if I want change shipping after select fade away box with total price and shipping. When I want make comments after send fade box with comments too.

WHEN I BACK MY EDITED AJAX all workings but with CHARSET error.

I forget for something?

Thanks

Change your CHARSET back to whatever it was before. Then follow the instructions in posts #2433 and #2434 for using the function iconv() to convert the AJAX generated characters from UTF-8 back to your CHARSET.
Edited by yedle

Hi,

i make it change CHARSET back. Make 2433 and 2434 and now if I want change shipping after select fade away box with total price and shipping. When I want make comments after send fade box with comments too.

WHEN I BACK MY EDITED AJAX all workings but with CHARSET error.

I forget for something?

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand what problem you're having. After you make the changes you will still need to manually remove all the pre-existing strange characters; however Order Editor should not make any new strange characters.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I am going to try the install of this contrib again as I see some bugs have been worked out! I was wondering if any body has tried to implement this with separate pricing per customer. We have retail and dealers. If I make a dealer order it needs to reflect dealer prices.

Anyhelp would be great!

Mark

Hello,

I installed the latest 5.03 version and I use SPPC to have retail and wholesale clients.

My problem resides with the fact that when altering an order, the subtotal of wholesale client orders shows up as INCLUDING tax when it should be without........in fact the original order is correct WITHOUT, but as soon as I try to edit the order it assumes the subtotal as INC tax.

The solution I was informed is way beyond my capacity to play with PHP....so am stuck on this actually.

dca

That makes sense. I am pretty good at cut and paste!

Unfortunately, I reinstalled and get the "blank screen of agony" when I click on the edit button. This happens on any customer and with AJAX turned on or off! I noticed the new 5.0.3 Ultraviolet already changed the some "require" to"include" in the edit_orders.php. I removed the edit_orders.php file to make sure the link worked and was pointing to the correct file.

Has anyone else had this issue when they installed, then found out what they missed and got it to work? I reinstalled this 5X times tonight, but am worn out!

Thanx in advance, I hope I don't have to go back to version 3!

Mark

Some, but not all. Find in admin/edit_orders.php

<?php require('order_editor/css.php');  
	 //because if you don't have your css, what have you got?
	 ?>

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

<?php require('order_editor/javascript.php');  
	 //because if you don't have your javascript, what have you got?
	 ?>

and change it to

<?php include('order_editor/css.php');  
	 //because if you don't have your css, what have you got?
	 ?>

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

<?php include('order_editor/javascript.php');  
	 //because if you don't have your javascript, what have you got?
	 ?>

If that doesn't work change all remaining instances of "require" to "include".

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hi,

one time (sorry for my english). When I make changes in edit_orders_ajax.php by 2433 and 2434 after I have trouble in use.

Box with shipping and coments are missing after I make change in order.

When I reload back orginal AJAX with my CHARSET all working, but with problem CHARSET windows-1250.

(I can make screen or send AJAX after changes).

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand what problem you're having. After you make the changes you will still need to manually remove all the pre-existing strange characters; however Order Editor should not make any new strange characters.

Hi,

one time (sorry for my english). When I make changes in edit_orders_ajax.php by 2433 and 2434 after I have trouble in use.

Box with shipping and coments are missing after I make change in order.

When I reload back orginal AJAX with my CHARSET all working, but with problem CHARSET windows-1250.

(I can make screen or send AJAX after changes).

Thanks

Here are some possibilities:

-you made a mistake or mistakes when editing the file

-you do not have iconv compiled on your server

-you do have iconv compiled on your server, but the libraries you are using to support it do not support your CHARSET

-you are suffering intermittently from the "too many requires" bug

-something else entirely

Please be more specific. Where is it that you want to see the manufacturer's name?

I've posted screenshots at http://www.herbdavidguitarstudio.com/image/orders.png and http://www.herbdavidguitarstudio.com/image/edit_orders.png to illustrate.

I would ideally like the manufacturer's name to appear in the place where "-All Manufacturers-" appears next to the product name in the orders.png graphic, and I can't say it really matters to me where it shows up in edit_orders.

I've posted screenshots at http://www.herbdavidguitarstudio.com/image/orders.png and http://www.herbdavidguitarstudio.com/image/edit_orders.png to illustrate.

I would ideally like the manufacturer's name to appear in the place where "-All Manufacturers-" appears next to the product name in the orders.png graphic, and I can't say it really matters to me where it shows up in edit_orders.

In admin/order_editor/order.php find

tep_db_query("
     SELECT 
      op.orders_products_id, 
      op.products_name, 
      op.products_model, 
      op.products_price,
      op.products_tax, 
      op.products_quantity, 
      op.final_price, 
      p.products_tax_class_id,
      p.products_weight,
      p.products_id
     FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op
     INNER JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
     ON op.products_id = p.products_id
     WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'
     ORDER BY op.orders_products_id");

while ($orders_products = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_products_query)) {
       $this->products[$index] = array(        
       'qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],
       'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],
       'model' => $orders_products['products_model'],
       'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],

'tax_description' => 
   tep_get_tax_description($orders_products['products_tax_class_id'], $this->delivery["country_id"], $this->delivery["zone_id"]),

'price' => $orders_products['products_price'],
       'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price'],
       'weight' => $orders_products['products_weight'],
       'products_id' => $orders_products['products_id'],
       'orders_products_id' => $orders_products['orders_products_id']);

and change it to

tep_db_query("
     SELECT 
      op.orders_products_id, 
      op.products_name, 
      op.products_model, 
      op.products_price,
      op.products_tax, 
      op.products_quantity, 
      op.final_price, 
      p.products_tax_class_id,
      p.products_weight,
      p.products_id,
      p.manufacturers_id,
      m.manufacturers_name
     FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op
     INNER JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
     ON op.products_id = p.products_id
     INNER JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m
     ON p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id
     WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'
     ORDER BY op.orders_products_id");

while ($orders_products = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_products_query)) {
       $this->products[$index] = array(        
       'qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],
       'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],
       'model' => $orders_products['products_model'],
       'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],

'tax_description' => 
   tep_get_tax_description($orders_products['products_tax_class_id'], $this->delivery["country_id"], $this->delivery["zone_id"]),

'price' => $orders_products['products_price'],
       'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price'],
       'weight' => $orders_products['products_weight'],
       'products_id' => $orders_products['products_id'],
       'manufacturer' => $orders_products['manufacturers_name'],
       'orders_products_id' => $orders_products['orders_products_id']);

Next find in admin/edit_orders.php

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><div align="center"><input name="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][qty]"; ?>" size="2" onKeyUp="updatePrices('qty', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>')" <?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?>onChange="updateProductsField('reload1', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>', 'products_quantity', encodeURIComponent(this.value))"<?php } ?> value="<?php echo $order->products[$i]['qty']; ?>" id="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][qty]"; ?>"></div></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><input name="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][name]"; ?>" size="50" <?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?>onChange="updateProductsField('update', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>', 'products_name', encodeURIComponent(this.value))"<?php } ?> value='<?php echo oe_html_quotes($order->products[$i]['name']); ?>'>

and change it to

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><div align="center"><input name="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][qty]"; ?>" size="2" onKeyUp="updatePrices('qty', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>')" <?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?>onChange="updateProductsField('reload1', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>', 'products_quantity', encodeURIComponent(this.value))"<?php } ?> value="<?php echo $order->products[$i]['qty']; ?>" id="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][qty]"; ?>"></div></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo $order->products[$i]['manufacturer']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><input name="<?php echo "update_products[" . $orders_products_id . "][name]"; ?>" size="50" <?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?>onChange="updateProductsField('update', '<?php echo $orders_products_id; ?>', 'products_name', encodeURIComponent(this.value))"<?php } ?> value='<?php echo oe_html_quotes($order->products[$i]['name']); ?>'>

Hello,

Thank you to all involved in creating this helpful contribution. I just installed it on my site w/o any issue and seems to work flawless for me.

I do have one question, however. Is it possible to create orders with this? For example, someone calls in on the phone and places an order. We want everything to go through OSC in order to keep it all in the same system, can I create new orders/customers/whatever with this? Or is there a contrib out there that allows me to do so? I cannot seem to find a decent one.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you to all involved in creating this helpful contribution. I just installed it on my site w/o any issue and seems to work flawless for me.

I do have one question, however. Is it possible to create orders with this? For example, someone calls in on the phone and places an order. We want everything to go through OSC in order to keep it all in the same system, can I create new orders/customers/whatever with this? Or is there a contrib out there that allows me to do so? I cannot seem to find a decent one.

Thanks!

There are many contributions that can accomplish this. Whether or not they're decent is a matter of opinion. :)

-Manual Order Maker

-MOECTOE suite

-Step by Step Manual Order Entry

-Manual Order Entry

-Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry

There are many contributions that can accomplish this. Whether or not they're decent is a matter of opinion. :)

-Manual Order Maker

-MOECTOE suite

-Step by Step Manual Order Entry

-Manual Order Entry

-Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry

Thanks for the fast reply!

Do you have any experience with any of them? Any in particular you recommend?

Thanks!

Thanks for the fast reply!

Do you have any experience with any of them? Any in particular you recommend?

Thanks!

You're welcome, but no, I've never used any of them.

Hi,

i have iconv support installed (view in php), how I can find which libraries using?

(-you do have iconv compiled on your server, but the libraries you are using to support it do not support your CHARSET)

Thanks

Here are some possibilities:

-you made a mistake or mistakes when editing the file

-you do not have iconv compiled on your server

-you do have iconv compiled on your server, but the libraries you are using to support it do not support your CHARSET

-you are suffering intermittently from the "too many requires" bug

-something else entirely

Hi,

i have iconv support installed (view in php), how I can find which libraries using?

(-you do have iconv compiled on your server, but the libraries you are using to support it do not support your CHARSET)

Thanks

Go to Admin->Tools->Server info.

Scroll down to the "iconv" section and look at "iconv support" (should say 'enabled'), then "iconv implementation" (the library you are running), and then "iconv library version" (the version number).

You're welcome, but no, I've never used any of them.

Hello, thanks again for the fast reply.

I just noticed something, when inputing credit card information.. it doesnt seem to process it.

Is this not a feature of the order editor? Is there a way to have it use the payment modules to charge that customer, once the credit card information has been inputed?

Hello, thanks again for the fast reply.

I just noticed something, when inputing credit card information.. it doesnt seem to process it.

Is this not a feature of the order editor? Is there a way to have it use the payment modules to charge that customer, once the credit card information has been inputed?

Order Editor is not a payment module.

Okay,

I have did the suggested and had to change everything to "include". For some reason, I am only able to edit orders on customers that are created manually using "manual order creater". If I use those accounts, AJAX works, seperate pricing works, NON ajax works. However, if I edit an order already existing, NO LUCK!

Mark

Okay,

I have did the suggested and had to change everything to "include". For some reason, I am only able to edit orders on customers that are created manually using "manual order creater". If I use those accounts, AJAX works, seperate pricing works, NON ajax works. However, if I edit an order already existing, NO LUCK!

Mark

You're going to have to provide more information than "No luck". How do you get to the orders that you can edit? How are you trying to get to the orders that you can't access? What does the address in the address bar say? Does it have an oID in the URL? If you're seeing a blank page, how is it blank? Completely blank, or you do can see the sidebar, the header, and the footer?

You're going to have to provide more information than "No luck". How do you get to the orders that you can edit? How are you trying to get to the orders that you can't access? What does the address in the address bar say? Does it have an oID in the URL? If you're seeing a blank page, how is it blank? Completely blank, or you do can see the sidebar, the header, and the footer?

Okay,

The orders that I can edit can be accessed through the orders.php page in admin, or the details page of customers that I used manual order creator to make. Also, right after I manually create an account, it takes me to the edit page and all works there also.

The orders I can not edit are the orders listed in my orders.php, main page in admin. I also can not edit these from the details page.

That is the address bar from the "blank" page. The page has no text, no links, just pure white.

Mark

I modded the code according to your post and got halfway there. :)

The manufacturer's name shows up on the edit_orders.php page just like it should. I'd wanted it to show up on the orders.php page as well. But it looks like the SQL query for that comes from outside of your contrib, in admin\includes\classes\order.php

Somewhere on this forum I once found a function to put in catalog\includes\functions\general.php that returns a manufacturer's name. Between realizing that I could put that same function in admin\includes\functions\general.php and then modify the query in admin\includes\classes\order.php to return the manufacturer's name, I'm all set now.

Thanks!

I found that there were a large numbe of E_NOTICE level errors being generated by various files within Order Editor. None of these errors should have caused the script to fail, however you should upgrade to the latest version, 5.0.5, and see if you have any better results with that.

I modded the code according to your post and got halfway there. :)

The manufacturer's name shows up on the edit_orders.php page just like it should. I'd wanted it to show up on the orders.php page as well. But it looks like the SQL query for that comes from outside of your contrib, in admin\includes\classes\order.php

Somewhere on this forum I once found a function to put in catalog\includes\functions\general.php that returns a manufacturer's name. Between realizing that I could put that same function in admin\includes\functions\general.php and then modify the query in admin\includes\classes\order.php to return the manufacturer's name, I'm all set now.

Thanks!

No problemo.

I found that there were a large numbe of E_NOTICE level errors being generated by various files within Order Editor. None of these errors should have caused the script to fail, however you should upgrade to the latest version, 5.0.5, and see if you have any better results with that.

Unfortunately that is the version I am using. I downloaded the most recent contrib after the first attempt failed.