• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Curl and authorize.net help

Think i finally managed to install curl compiled with php on my system but need to know if it does work. The paypal IPN module says that curl isnt detected but by running these commands in SSH shows this:

[root@ensim /root]# curl -V

curl 7.10 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.10 OpenSSL/0.9.6 zlib/1.1.3

whereis curl

curl: /usr/bin/curl /usr/local/bin/curl /usr/include/curl /usr/share/curl /usr/share/man/man1/curl.1

[root@ensim /root]# which curl

/usr/local/bin/curl

My server info (phpinfo) curl is there with libcurl.

I need some script or a authorize.net module (that uses curl of course) so i can use to test transactions (with a test authorize.net server) that works with MS2.

Dont want to get a merchant account and find out its not working due to curl not being installed.

Thanks.

Well i dont know what else to do.

Im running php4.2.2 have curl installed, compiled into php but if i uncomment out the libcurl.so in php.ini i get a error when i do php -v

Turning exec on makes the shop run very weird and very often blanks out.

Currently i can only accept paypal and money orders.

All i want is to be able to accept credit cards on my site via SSL but theres no way i can do it without curl and exec enabled.

Propay is good but very weird: They require a personal check payment and nuthing else for the set up fee, plus they only proccess CCs from users within the US. No good.

Authorize.net sounds great but you need curl installed (which i kinda have) and exec on which i cant do cus its a big security risk.

I had exec on for testing and i still get invalid card messages or returns me to the login screen logged out.

Would have liked a simple method that uses SSL only.

2checkout is way to expensive. 5.5% of the transaction is nuts.

Dunno what else i can do.

Archived