• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

email order for owner of shopping

tommy916

I'm using MS2.2 default. When customer tried to order, the customer do get email of order confirmation. But it doesn't send email to Owner of shopping. Are the owners suppose to get email if customers order something?

I also try to put email in "Send Extra Order Emails To"

i don't get any. I'm using SMTP and Windows IIS.

If the first argument is blank '', it will not send. so I had to put 'Order Received' for Send extra order emails to.

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], 'EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// send emails to other people

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

When i tried to test this

Note: i put Order Received, my email address for To, and SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO as a body message. When I receive email, all i see is Name, the <email@blah> has been removed. why are <[email protected]> has been removed except the names.

I've listed in setting Tommy <[email protected]>, 2nd <[email protected]>

which i don't receive email for Send Extra Order

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

tep_mail('Order Received', '[email protected]', EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

Archived