• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Small problem

Small problem, I’m in the testing phase of getting my shop online going. I’ve used my own credit card merchant, one that doesn’t come with oscommerce. Everything seems to be working fine, I can buy a product, I go through the checkout process, get redirected to the merchant gateway’s page after address and shipping info, pay for the product, once approved, get redirected back to checkout_success.php. The transaction is completed and I get the approved invoice to my email address. The only problem now is that the items that I originally bought are still in my basket. What code needs to be used to empty the cart once the transaction has been processed, and where would I put it? Would I have to give it to my merchant, so that it gets “POST” through to checkout_success.php? Please could someone assist, as it’s only this that I require (I think) before I go live. Thanks in advance….

Small problem, Im in the testing phase of getting my shop online going. Ive used my own credit card merchant, one that doesnt come with oscommerce. Everything seems to be working fine, I can buy a product, I go through the checkout process, get redirected to the merchant gateways page after address and shipping info, pay for the product, once approved, get redirected back to checkout_success.php. The transaction is completed and I get the approved invoice to my email address. The only problem now is that the items that I originally bought are still in my basket. What code needs to be used to empty the cart once the transaction has been processed, and where would I put it? Would I have to give it to my merchant, so that it gets POST through to checkout_success.php? Please could someone assist, as its only this that I require (I think) before I go live. Thanks in advance.

Please can someone assist.

Archived