• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Don't want the online store, just want the admin!

danielovan

Hi guys,

I am in a spot here. I only want the admin side of OS commerce but it seems like it's going to be not very ideal. I already have my own shopping cart website on the internet. All i need now is to keep track of my customers(and not all of them buy from me online), my suppliers and their supplied products, and the sales report and order placements(manual orders). So how do i get rid of the shopping cart side and after ridding of it, how do i modify the admin so that it does away with the online orders side and starting now only lets me add in a new order or new sales report, everything done manualll without any prompt from the shopping cart application in OSCommerce? Gosh i'd really appreciate it if u know what do do and any useful feedback you could give.

Why bother doing that - if what you are saying any invoicing/accounting program will do this.

On the other hand, install the checkout without account mod and you will be several steps closer to what you want to do

It currently does not rack suppliers and purchases