• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Centershop ok for ms2?

hemmi

I put the three files in, header, footer and the language file center_shop but nothing happened exept my logo disapeared. It reads in the readme that I should change the color from center_shop file but nothing happened.

Is it compatible for ms2?

Any suggestions?

This looks as it is one of the easiest add-ons here but I still manage to getting it wrong.... :?

I have been able to put centershop into a 22cvs april version and it works fine. Still trouble with ms2, for some reason.

2 questions regarding CenterShop:

1) Can the outer grey line around the store be taken out? (The grey and shaded one)

2) How to change the inner line?s color?

best regards,

hemmi

Center Shop was written quite a long time ago, in software terms. You may need to do some digging in the files that have been changed to see how things have been changed since it's release. Linda was surprized that it worked with some of the Aprilish snapshots.

There are usually settings embedded in code that Linda writes, so read the files carefully and look for things like on/off switches. It is basically putting your store inside tables, so the colors are either in the table class in the style sheet or in the header file as a table cell or table border color.

Good luck :) This is the fun of open source, investigation and discovery :)

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

This is a part of the Header.php. What would I change to take out the grey outer box/border and to change the color of the inner line/box

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Center Shop

// This goes before any other table of the shop

if ( CENTER_SHOP_ON=='1' ) {

// Is a bgroundcolor set for around the shop

if ( CENTER_SHOP_BACKGROUND_ON=='1' ) {

?>

<table width="100%" cellpadding="<?php echo CENTER_SHOP_PADDING; ?>" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="<?php echo CENTER_SHOP_BACKGROUND_COLOR_OUT; ?>">

<tr><td>

<?php

}

// Center the shop to what size and what bgcolor

?>

<table CELLSPACING="4" CELLPADDING="6" BORDER="3" width="<?php echo CENTER_SHOP_WIDTH; ?>" align="center" BGCOLOR="<?php echo CENTER_SHOP_BACKGROUND_COLOR; ?>">

<tr><td BGColor="FFFFFF">

<?php

}

// The rest of the <td> at the end of the footer

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Center Shop

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

// Defined image and link from center_shop.php

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr class="header">

<?php

if (HEADER_IMG_LINK_ON=='1') {

?>

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . HEADER_IMG_LINK . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . HEADER_IMG_PIC, HEADER_IMG_ALT) . '</a><BR>'; ?></td>

<?php

} else {

?>

<td valign="middle"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . HEADER_IMG_PIC, HEADER_IMG_ALT) . '<BR>'; ?></td>

<?php

}

?>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

</tr>

</table>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">

<tr class="headerNavigation">

<td class="headerNavigation">  <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></td>

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'] != '') {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="headerError">

<td class="headerError"><?php echo urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'] != '') {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="headerInfo">

<td class="headerInfo"><?php echo $HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']; ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php