• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Box on product_info.php ALONG WITH awb price break

I want to have a quantity box on the product_info page - easy. I have found all the posts on it, and my input box is there. The problem is that the quantity is not being update, because I am also using the Price Break contribution and it has altered my code in application_top.php

This is my applicatoin_top.php

case 'add_product' :    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

// AWB+ PRICE-BREAK

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], 

$cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))

+ awb_pb_get_qty_blocks($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']), $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

// AWB- PRICE-BREAK

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));

break;

Now I know I have to add + $quantity in there somewhere. I feel like I have tried adding it everywhere. I have even tried passing it to the various functions, and even that isn't working.

Has anyone come across this before? Can someone PLEASE give me some suggestions? Thanks.

In application_top you need to find this piece of code and add the +$quantity in as shown

case 'add_product' :    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+$quantity, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));

break;

this should fix it for you

Reddy to Rumble

Thank you osCommerce and all who Contribute to her!

I have the price break module installed - therefore I NEED TO HAVE THIS

+ awb_pb_get_qty_blocks($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])

added in there. Refer to my first post for the full code set.

Thanks for the help though.

Yes, - if a quantity block is specified - then the customer is forced to purchase it by that amount.

So - I want to take the quantity they typed in the box - compare it to the quantity block (if there is one) and adjust it accordingly. And it doesn't seem like I can do that by simply adding + $quantity in there somewhere.

• 1 month later...

I have had the qty boxes on the product_info page for months. I am now adding the AWB mod for 2.2 CVS and I cannot get the prod_info page to accept more than 1 for quantity.

I have changed things in the application_top and the product_info pages to not reference the block quantity since I don't need that. However it still doesn't work right.

Please help.

Thanks.

Archived