• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MYOB export module

frankl

I have made a poor attempt at creating a MYOB Accounting mod.

About this mod:

I stole most of the code from the authors of the Quickbooks mod, I could NEVER have written anything like this at all. I slapped it together so that it would work with *MY* osC setup and *MY* MYOB setup. I don't know if it will work for anyone else.

I am using MYOB Accounting Plus v12 Australian Edition and a post-Nov but pre-MS1 version of osCommerce. I can import the created files with some minor and unimportant errors.

There is no way this mod is complete or even easy to use or set up. It needs a lot more work, way beyond my pathetic PHP skill level, but at least it is a starting point for someone who may be keen to develop it further.

I haven't uploaded it to the contributions section as I don't think it is ready for that, but can be downloaded from http://printzone.com.au/myob/myob_mod.zip, so if you want to pick it up and run with it, be my guest.

For some reason it will only create the customer file with only a few lines.

It works best at creating item sales, as long as the product id's in MYOB match those in your osCommerce setup. If you don't understand this sentence then you are not ready to use this mod for that purpose (or probably any purpose).

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

OK, we have made some great improvements to the module and now it is more suitable for a wide range of MYOB/osCommerce users. If you would like a copy of the new improved MYOB module just send an email to myob at printzone.com.au

Cheers

• 2 months later...

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

Request:

Hi, Thanks for doing the MYOB module for OSCommerce.

Would you be able to send me the module so I can have a try with my system?

Answer:

Hi, thanks for your email about the MYOB module. Just before you download the

MYOB module (which I'm sure you will find very handy!) I just want to ask you to

do me a favour.

Go to www.printzone.com.au, and choose any product and write a review on it.

Preferably this would be the printer you are using but if it's not listed then a

printer or cartridge you have used. If you are asked to log in, use:

Account - [email protected]

Password - test1

After you have written the review send me a message to [email protected]

and I will send you instructions to download the module. Thanks heaps!

Frank

printzone.com.au

Sorry to be a pain, but at the moment this is review-ware :)

I need more reviews on my site!!

So I'm just asking if you can write a quick review for my site and then I will give you the pw to download the mod.

I spent hours and hours doing the mod, it will save people using it hours and hours, I'm just asking for maybe 2 mins of your time tops. Also I want to keep in contact with those trying it so it can be developed further. This mod is fairly specific and isn't for everyone. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. ;)

Cheers from Down Under