• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ADMIN and CATALOG MS2

lanesharon

Can someone give me a copy of the virgin admin and catalog configure php files? I tried to have separate directories for admin and catalog and it just get getting me deeper and deeper in the muck. I can easily move my admin into the catalog directory, but I need the configure.php files.

By the way, I have a question about the search engine for this forum. If I input just the word admin , I get no results. Odd, because there have to be a bunch of posts about that topic.

Thanks, Sharon

Can someone give me a copy of the virgin admin and catalog configure php files?  I tried to have separate directories for admin and catalog and it just get getting me deeper and deeper in the muck.  I can easily move my admin into the catalog directory, but I need the configure.php files.

Do you still have the files you originally downloaded for MS2? grab the files out of it

By the way, I have a question about the search engine for this forum.  If I input just the word admin , I get no results.  Odd, because there have to be a bunch of posts about that topic.

Thats why... there are too many.... try being more specific in your search

Angela

Archived