• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

I am slowly learning PHP I think! hehe. Not really I am still an amatuer.

I got MAP to work with SPPC. If anyone needs help with this please PM me and I will help you out if I can.

Special thanks to JanZ and Marvin Miller for all of their hard work. I'm sure this contributition took tons of hours to create and they give it to us free and offer us all the free support they can and I think that is wonderful.

Thanks guys for everything you do and congrats on the great contribution!

Sincerely,

Shawn

This is a totally awesome Mod and I got it merged with the existing mods without too much trouble, which is just as well cause I have no idea of PHP or MySQL.

I did have one suggestion, and due to the above I won't be attempting it myself. In the edit customer page where you can switch the RA off, could an automated email button be added. Ie. Application refused/ Application Accepted. To notify the customer that they can/can't purchase at discounted rates.

Congrats to all involved.

Hey All,

was wondering if anyone had the 4.1 version with the html pages etc...

just wondering how to run the darn thing!!!..

The Admin - products - edit product - check the box with group and the price in it doesn't seem to want to put the price once you log in...

however, if i add it to specials - it works.. is this the default behaviour - do i have to add the wholesale prices to items in the specials area ? Or in the edit products areas ??

Regs, Mikkatec

I am thinking about installing this contribution and have some initial questions.

I was wondering whether or not the issue of minimum orders has been addressed. I've searched this entire forum and could only find this briefly mentioned back in April of 2004.

In particular, a retail customer on my site should be able to purchase one item whereas a wholesale customer should not be allowed to purchase just one item, but should be forced to either buy a set minium number of items or a minimum dollar amount.

Based on the April 2004 post, the only advice given was to change the settings in the admin to create a minimum order, but this would end up stopping all retail orders as it is global and doesn't make the distinction between retail and wholesale customer.

The other question is whether or not I can set one of my shipping modules for just the wholesale customer, one in which there is no handling charge.

Your responses would be greatly appreciated.

This should help you out.....
A couple more days and we have ourselves an anniversary: one month waiting for a manual approval of a contribution because of a size over 500K. No outside links, no advertisements, no pay-pal requests for money in there.

This surely must say something about how valuable contributions are considered to osCommerce by the responsible moderators... <_<

I was wondering whether or not the issue of minimum orders has been addressed. I've searched this entire forum and could only find this briefly mentioned back in April of 2004.
No, but there is a contribution called Minimum Order Amount that should be easily adaptable to what you want.

For example just add some constraint using the customer_group_id:

<?php
// minimum order total
   if ($cart->show_total() <= MIN_ORDER_AMOUNT && $customer_group_id != '0' ) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="stockWarning" align="center"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_ORDER_UNDER_MIN_AMOUNT, $currencies->format(MIN_ORDER_AMOUNT)); ?></td>
     </tr>

In particular, a retail customer on my site should be able to purchase one item whereas a wholesale customer should not be allowed to purchase just one item, but should be forced to either buy a set minium number of items or a minimum dollar amount.
That should be done with the Price Break contribution, adapted for SPPC.

Based on the April 2004 post, the only advice given was to change the settings in the admin to create a minimum order, but this would end up stopping all retail orders as it is global and doesn't make the distinction between retail and wholesale customer.
True, but I couldn't find a minimum order amount in the admin section, just a low order fee.

The other question is whether or not I can set one of my shipping modules for just the wholesale customer, one in which there is no handling charge.
Read the notes made by Marvin (follow the link a couple of posts back) and you will read that SPPC does that.

Heres something Janz and Marvin might find interesting, or, if nothing else, know of a workaround.....

In my shopping cart, by commenting out

?require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'whats_new.php');

in catalog/includes/column_left.php

Any prices other than retail are not displayed by product_info.php .

This is really weird, in the category list the prices are correct, and in the shopping cart, but in the single product description only the retail price is shown.

---- until I removed the "//" from the beginning of ...

?require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'whats_new.php');

in catalog/includes/column_left.php? ?

I really don't want the Whats New infobox.? Any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of is that in products_info.php the variable $customer_group_id is not being initialized (it should get it's value from the session variable $sppc_customer_group_id). The variable $customer_group_id is used in both the what's new box and in product_info.php. If it is not "read" in product_info.php but it is in what's new, nothing wrong... However, when what's new is not included you start seeing the problem.

Anyhow, it's still just a possible explanation until you found what is wrong? ;)

But I would definitely take a good look at product_info.php.

I am posting here every single SPPC addition to my product_info.php . I am not sure what has changed since it was the original sppc file (v3.5), as I hired a "freelancer" to install the "option type feature" contribution.

FYI nowhere in here can I find "$sppc_customer_group_id" which may be the reason that the correct group price is shown when "what's new" box is included, and only retail price is shown when it is not. There are 2 instances of SPPC code in my product_info.php .

// BOF Separate Price per Customer

$scustomer_group_price_query = tep_db_query("select customers_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']. "' and customers_group_id =  '" . $customer_group_id . "'");
       if ($scustomer_group_price = tep_db_fetch_array($scustomer_group_price_query)) {
       $product_info['products_price']= $scustomer_group_price['customers_group_price'];
}
// EOF Separate Price per Customer

$scustomer_group_price_query = tep_db_query("select customers_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']. "' and customers_group_id =  '" . $customer_group_id . "'");
       if ($scustomer_group_price = tep_db_fetch_array($scustomer_group_price_query)) {
       $product_info['products_price']= $scustomer_group_price['customers_group_price'];
}

I'm assuming that somewhere, the "freelancer" omitted the "$sppc_customer_group_id" part.

Any suggestions where to replace it?

Edited by adam71o

Adam,

I'm assuming that somewhere, the "freelancer" omitted the "$sppc_customer_group_id" part.

Any suggestions where to replace it?

In the 3.5 version $customer_group_id would be queried from the database. Now it is a session variable called sppc_customer_group_id. Since OSC makes all session variables available globally, you can refer to it as $sppc_customer_group_id. If you add the next snippet of code anywhere in a PHP section you should be fine, as long as it is above the two snippets of code you posted.

if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
    $customer_group_id = '0';
    } else {
     $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
    }

Adam,

In the 3.5 version $customer_group_id would be queried from the database. Now it is a session variable called sppc_customer_group_id. Since OSC makes all session variables available globally, you can refer to it as $sppc_customer_group_id. If you add the next snippet of code anywhere in a PHP section you should be fine, as long as it is above the two snippets of code you posted.

? // BOF Separate Price per Customer
? ? if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
? ? $customer_group_id = '0';
? ? } else {
? ? ?$customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
? ? }
? // EOF Separate Price per Customer

JanZ you have solved in under and hour what I have been unabled to fix in over a month. You are AMAZING, thank you sooooo much.

-btw, I'm only on hour 16 in Sam's Teach Yourself PHP in 24 hours (that title is VERY deceptive, jk :thumbsup: )

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to install SPPC and have been going through the forums trying to debug one problem. I started with 4.0, and the issue started there, then I upgraded to 4.1, and still have the problem. I also tried all the bug fixes I could find on the forum before installing 4.1... I'm stumped!

Several people had the same problem I have, which is when I log in as a wholesale customer, the product info page shows the retail price. If I add it to my basket and click checkout, it brings the correct price over, so I think it's a problem with that page. I've tried all the workarounds I could find, but so far no luck...

I also have several other contribs (STS. Categories Descriptions, Small Medium Large Images, and Purchase Without Account installed, so did everything manually.

If anybody has any ideas, I'd be very grateful. Thanks, Janet :(

Here is my code:

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97-1 2003/08/03 14:34:54 Strider Exp $

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

adapted for Separate Pricing Per Customer v4 2005/03/06

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) {

$customer_group_id = '0';

} else {

$customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="90%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="90%" align="center" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

// Big Image Amended Line

// $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_mediumimage, p.products_largeimage, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$scustomer_group_price_query = tep_db_query("select customers_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']. "' and customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "'");

}

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$scustomer_group_price_query = tep_db_query("select customers_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']. "' and customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "'");

}

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

// Big Image Replace start

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_mediumimage'], $product_info['products_name']); ?><br><br>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

// Big Image Replace end

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id,

pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.sort_order");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I'm stumped!
Me too ;)

Can you point me to the place where the products_price is shown? I have looked up and down the code and I can see where the string products_price is determined, but for the life of me I can't find the place where it is echo'ed.

Me too ;)

Can you point me to the place where the products_price is shown? I have looked up and down the code and I can see where the string products_price is determined, but for the life of me I can't find the place where it is echo'ed.

hmmm, well, it's actually called from the STS template, in the following table:

<table width="90%" align="center">

<tr>

<td width="80%"class="price" align="right"> Price: $regularprice<br>

<div class="red">$specialprice</div></td>

<td valign="top" align="right">$startform $addtocartbutton<br>

$endform </td>

</tr>

</table>

Could it be the $regularprice is doing it?

Could it be the $regularprice is doing it?
Sure looks like it. You will have to find the spot where $regularprice is determined and adapt that to SPPC. The $specialprice might already use the regular tep_get_special_price (or similar) function that is in functions/general.php. Since that function already takes the customer group id into account things should be fine there if that is the case.

Sure looks like it. You will have to find the spot where $regularprice is determined and adapt that to SPPC. The $specialprice might already use the regular tep_get_special_price (or similar) function that is in functions/general.php. Since that function already takes the customer group id into account things should be fine there if that is the case.

Okay, thank you! That gives me enough to try and work it out.

Janet,

I'm in the same boat you're in, so I'm following your thread closely.  It appears that $specialprice won't display the correct price either.

Have you found the solution yet?

Hi Mike, I didn't find a way to keep the price in the STS template, however, by putting it back into the productlisting.php page, I got it to work fine. Then I fudged around with the layout through there to move the button where I want it... it was much less trouble than trying to work around STS to get it to work.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense!

Janet

Hi Mike, I didn't find a way to keep the price in the STS template, however, by putting it back into the productlisting.php page, I got it to work fine. Then I fudged around with the layout through there to move the button where I want it... it was much less trouble than trying to work around STS to get it to work.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense!

Janet

Hi Janet,

I actually don't know if your reply makes sense or not. ;)

I don't have a file named productlisting.php so I rooted around and found that there is one by that name with a contribution called A Conventional Listing For Products. Are you using that?

It sounds like you've bailed on STS entirely. Is that true, too?

How's my guessing? :P

Mike in Key West

Hi Janet,

I actually don't know if your reply makes sense or not.  ;)

I don't have a file named productlisting.php so I rooted around and found that there is one by that name with a contribution called A Conventional Listing For Products.  Are you using that?

It sounds like you've bailed on STS entirely.  Is that true, too?

How's my guessing?  :P

Your guessing is all wrong, but it's my fault for being vague :blush: ... Let me be a bit clearer! The file is catalog/product_info.php (I should have looked before replying!) I am still using STS and it's great, but it gets a little complicated when trying to mess around with stuff that is included in the $content area. I had originally taken the Add to Cart button and price listing off of the product_info.php page and used it with the $regularprice expression in the STS template. That didn't work well with the SPPC contribution, so I put the button back into the product_info.php page and it works again. I can email you my code if that would help.

Janet

Thanks for this wonderful contribution... I'm at the moment trying to install it on an OSMax-system... Not that easy and if anyone has any tips they will be appreciated...

But that's not the reason of my posting, I've made all changes but I can't access the catalog/admin/customers_groups.php in the administration. I get the "Access Denied - No Right Permission Access" when I try...

I've tried to find the solution but I can't find any! Please give any hints and advice that you might have...

Ok, I understood how osMax layout with templates and stuff. With some creativity I was able to follow the instructions and I think I have a proper installation of SPPC... But the admin/customer_groups.php still don't work (Access Denied) so shout if you got any idea... I've a tight schedule and want this shop to be finished so the functionallity can be tested and evaluated.

If there are a need for it I can write a 'new_install_directions.txt' for osC-MAX/MS2-MAX if anyone wants to add SPPC 4.1 to it...

An edit of old messages would be great on the forum! I can edit this post but not the last one, very strange...

Edited by Fegis

Your guessing is all wrong, but it's my fault for being vague  :blush: ... Let me be a bit clearer!  The file is catalog/product_info.php (I should have looked before replying!)  I am still using STS and it's great, but it gets a little complicated when trying to mess around with stuff that is included in the $content area.  I had originally taken the Add to Cart button and price listing off of the product_info.php page and used it with the $regularprice expression in the STS template.  That didn't work well with the SPPC contribution, so I put the button back into the product_info.php page and it works again.  I can email you my code if that would help.

Janet

Yes, please do mail me your code. I'm a quick learner, and there's a lot to learn here. Thanks, Janet.

[email protected]

Mike in Key West

I get the "Access Denied - No Right Permission Access" when I try...

You are sure this is not just a simple permissions setting on the file: the webserver is not allowed to read the file since you are the owner and haven't set the correct permissions? I had that locally on my Mac a number of times...

You are sure this is not just a simple permissions setting on the file: the webserver is not allowed to read the file since you are the owner and haven't set the correct permissions? I had that locally on my Mac a number of times...

Yeah, I thought that too first but the file got the same permissions as all other files in the admin-folder -rwxr-xr-x or 755, it should work fine I think...

Edited by Fegis