• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

That part is handled in includes/appication_top.php after (around line 338 and further)

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {

and then

// customer adds a product from the products page

case 'add_product' : if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

Thanks Jan, I've reviewed includes/application_top.php and there was the error.

When you select a product block quantity in categories administration(For example: HP 5110 you must buy 2, 4, 6...). If you buy 3, the cart shows 3. You must refresh the cart, then the cart quantity changes to 4. But if you don't refresh it, your order have 3 pieces of he product.

Is it a bug or is my error? Because I don't find the error.

Thanks again, kind regards

Daniel

Hello,

please I have one problem, when I login as wholesale customer, in category product listing I see price for retail, only after open product is show right price.

Please can you help me? or just told me in which file I have wrong?

Thank you in advance

Jozef

Edited by jozinecko

I believe the category listings are setup in your catalog/index.php file and the product pages themselves are the catalog/product_info.php file (and of course the "includes" for these pages).

So, my guess would be, you're missing the following code blurb on your index.php page (just under the require includes/application_top.php code)

// BOF Separate Pricing Per Customer
   global $sppc_customer_group_id;
   if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
   $customer_group_id = '0';
     } else {
       $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
   }
// EOF Separate Pricing Per Customer

Hello,

please I have one problem, when I login as wholesale customer, in category product listing I see price for retail, only after open product is show right price.

Please can you help me? or just told me in which file I have wrong?

Thank you in advance

Jozef

~Tracy

I believe the category listings are setup in your catalog/index.php file and the product pages themselves are the catalog/product_info.php file (and of course the "includes" for these pages).

So, my guess would be, you're missing the following code blurb on your index.php page (just under the require includes/application_top.php code)

} else {
   }

hello, please where I can include there code, in index or aplication top?

} else {
   }

I try overwrite with included files (index, aplication top, product info) and nothing work.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web120/b1203/ipw.anshii80/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/login.php:37) in /hermes/bosweb/web120/b1203/ipw.anshii80/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

I got this error message as I try to log in. The exact location where this message appear http://nelanz.com/shop/login.php?action=process. If I manually delete /login.php?action=process, it works and I'm logged.

Please advice where have I gone wrong????

If you do a google search like this:

site:www.oscommerce.com/forums "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent"

You will get a ton of results regarding this issue, all in the forums.

The solution is found here: http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/General_Information/Common_Problems/15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web120/b1203/ipw.anshii80/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/login.php:37) in /hermes/bosweb/web120/b1203/ipw.anshii80/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

I got this error message as I try to log in. The exact location where this message appear http://nelanz.com/shop/login.php?action=process. If I manually delete /login.php?action=process, it works and I'm logged.

Please advice where have I gone wrong????

~Tracy

Is it in the new products box that the price isn't correct? Or is it all products on category pages?

I try overwrite with included files (index, aplication top, product info) and nothing work.

~Tracy

If you do a google search like this:

site:www.oscommerce.com/forums "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent"

You will get a ton of results regarding this issue, all in the forums.

The solution is found here: http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/General_Information/Common_Problems/15

Thank you so much!!! I'm new to this and am a programming dummy :)

I have an error

1052 - Column 'products_id' in from clause is ambiguous

select count(p.products_id) as total from (products p, products_description pd, manufacturers m, products_to_categories p2c) left join specials_retail_prices s using(products_id) where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '2' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '9'

This occurs when selecting a category listing that contains products from multiple manufacturers, and then selecting a Manufacturer from the "Show" drop down list to further narrow the search... the error appears.

Any help please.

I've searched the forums and found this posting with the same issue:

problem previously posted

The solution was found, but the solution was never posted.. arghhh

mysql is 5.0.77

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

I have an error

1052 - Column 'products_id' in from clause is ambiguous

select count(p.products_id) as total from (products p, products_description pd, manufacturers m, products_to_categories p2c) left join specials_retail_prices s using(products_id) where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '2' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '9'

This occurs when selecting a category listing that contains products from multiple manufacturers, and then selecting a Manufacturer from the "Show" drop down list to further narrow the search... the error appears.

I expect that error to go away if you replace using(products_id) with on p.products_id = s.products_id

I expect that error to go away if you replace using(products_id) with on p.products_id = s.products_id

Thanks for the quick reply! I hate to be dense, but I am not sure which file I should be looking at? sorry to be a pain :)

edit - let me guess - index.php? I found 5 occurences of using(products_id)

Chang all 5?

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

Hello, I want to change all my cystomers groups but in easy way not one by one, is there any global way?? mabe phpmyadmin??

update customers set customers_group_id ='#new_number' where customers_group_id = '#old_number';

edit - let me guess - index.php? I found 5 occurences of using(products_id)

Change all 5?

Index.php indeed but it depends on the left join. If it is a join with anything other than "s" you are joining with you would have to change it accordingly.

} else {
   }

I have the same problem. And the code is on index.php. I don't know where is the error. Could you help us?

Thaks

Daniel

Edited by dajorla

I will try, but I'm not an expert in the area :blush:

Do you have a link where I could see your category pages and see what you have showing up for products? I have my site so heavily modified that I don't even remember what a stock osC store puts on the category pages :blink:

From there I might be able to see what page(s) may need to be double checked against the contribution files. WinMerge is a great little free tool for doing this (there are others out there as well, this just happens to be the one I use). I typically start by comparing the pages in a contribution with my pages to see if there are any differences.

Also - are you running any other contributions on your sites? Do these contributions also modify the same bits of code for showing the prices?

I have the same problem. And the code is on index.php. I don't know where is the error. Could you help us?

Thaks

Daniel

~Tracy

I will try, but I'm not an expert in the area :blush:

Do you have a link where I could see your category pages and see what you have showing up for products? I have my site so heavily modified that I don't even remember what a stock osC store puts on the category pages :blink:

From there I might be able to see what page(s) may need to be double checked against the contribution files. WinMerge is a great little free tool for doing this (there are others out there as well, this just happens to be the one I use). I typically start by comparing the pages in a contribution with my pages to see if there are any differences.

Also - are you running any other contributions on your sites? Do these contributions also modify the same bits of code for showing the prices?

Yes, I'm runnig other contributions, but these ones don't modify these pages.

Separate price per customer and Price break for SPPC modify this pages; but I have reviewed the code and it's good.

Yes, I'm runnig other contributions, but these ones don't modify these pages.

Separate price per customer and Price break for SPPC modify this pages; but I have reviewed the code and it's good.

I can see correct prices at categories listing, or product info pages. Only Product_new don't show the correct price for products.

Ok - double check that you have the correct SPPC code on your catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php page :)

I can see correct prices at categories listing, or product info pages. Only Product_new don't show the correct price for products.

~Tracy

Can you post a copy of your code for this page? Mine is also modified for other contributions, so I don't want to add confusion by posting that for you to compare with :blush:

Hi,

I have check the code and it's correct. :(

~Tracy