DimeNote Posted December 10, 2008 Share Posted December 10, 2008 I used xsell v 2.3 So here's what I did: I attempted to alter your code to work with the newest versions of X-Sell and SPPC. No luck. Every time I tried, all 6 times, the X-Sell box simply wouldn't show up for the "wholesale" accounts so I had no way of knowing if the correct prices were getting pulled from the database or not. I tried it with and without the cache mod. I then uninstalled the version I was using, v2.5.2, and then installed v2.3 as I figured maybe I had to downgrade a bit. No luck. So then I uninstalled that and I went on to install version 2.2 thinking that I hadn't downgraded enough perhaps. Still nothing. I'm totally confused and out of ideas. I just don't get how this isn't working. It seems that it would be a relatively simple edit to make the correct prices display but it's turning into a headache. If you have any other ideas please feel free to send them my way. Thanks again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.