• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

I've got this fully installed and it works great, my only question is:

Where is the data being stored in the database? I've looked in the TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS and customers_group_price areas of the database and can't find my modified data values for the wholesale group that I created.

One of the products is like $123456789 and it shows up that way when the product is displayed when its a dealer logged on and the retail value of $49

When I search the DB for $123456789 there are no returns of this value...........where do I find this data? I have 100+ products that I need to change and don't want to have to do it by hand........easy populate would make this a lot easier

?????????

Thanks

Chris

When I search the DB for $123456789 there are no returns of this value...........where do I find this data? I have 100+ products that I need to change and don't want to have to do it by hand........easy populate would make this a lot easier

?????????

Thanks

Chris

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=747576

:thumbsup:

dont thank me, thank JanZ.....awesome work on the contrib, as always.

Also note(as I dont think it says in the install directions).....there is a configuration page in your admin under the configuration section that allows you to set up the quick update page to your preference.

dont thank me, thank JanZ.....awesome work on the contrib, as always.

Also note(as I dont think it says in the install directions).....there is a configuration page in your admin under the configuration section that allows you to set up the quick update page to your preference.

Hello,

I have installed 4.1. All iis working good, except specials!!

I can add specials from the admin section. When a customer logs on, the specials are displayed in the specials box and also in the list of products. However, when I go to the items page or add to my shopping cart, the special price is not added. These happens for both customer types. I have double checked some code...but not sure if I was correcting the proper files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

When I actually click on a category in my category box, it gives me this error:
Try to sort by price in a product listing either on index or on the advanced search page, when not being logged in. The table will be created then automatically and you will never see that error again (perhaps that already happened by now!).
Also, is there a way for people with a price group to see the Retail price as well, in red with a line through it?
Look at Jeep Ice's contribution called Show Price list for SPPC 4.1 v1.0.

Chris,

Where is the data being stored in the database? I've looked in the TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS
I see Sid04 had a good suggestion (I wouldn't have thought about it to be honest) but to answer this question: look for products_groups.

TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS is the constant that is defined in catalog/includes/database_tables.php:

// BOF Separate Pricing per Customer
 define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS', 'products_groups');

Chris,

I see Sid04 had a good suggestion (I wouldn't have thought about it to be honest) but to answer this question: look for products_groups.

TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS is the constant that is defined in catalog/includes/database_tables.php:

// BOF Separate Pricing per Customer
 define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS', 'products_groups');

Something strange happened, after I repaired and reupdated the 2nd group value, the numbers started to show up in products_groups area of the DB. I used Quick Updates for SPPC and that knocked it right out of the park.

All is well........now its just getting the PDF thumbnailer to work........but thats another thread

Chris

Edited by kittmaster

I seem to have a bit of a problem with my Separate Pricing per Cusomter (4.1.1)installation...

Im getting header errors like so

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/content/o/m/k/omkal/html/xm/includes/header.php:137) in /home/content/o/m/k/omkal/html/xm/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 9

I still can't seem to get the error fixed... anyone have any suggestions ??

I seem to have a bit of a problem with my Separate Pricing per Cusomter (4.1.1)installation...

Im getting header errors like so

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/content/o/m/k/omkal/html/xm/includes/header.php:137) in /home/content/o/m/k/omkal/html/xm/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 9

To me it looks like you have a function tep_show_category in the file includes/header.php (where it is not in a standard installation and also not in a SPPC modified installation). No clue why you have it there (assuming I'm right ;) ).

First of all, Congrats on a fine Contribution. It installed nice on an allready modded site. Fun...lol.. Anyways, No issues and Thanks!

I have a question that may have been answered before.

I want to show on the Product Page:

Price: $49.95

Member Price: $39.95

You save $10.00

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brady

First of all, Congrats on a fine Contribution. It installed nice on an allready modded site. Fun...lol.. Anyways, No issues and Thanks!

I have a question that may have been answered before.

I want to show on the Product Page:

Price: $49.95

Member Price: $39.95

You save $10.00

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brady

see if this is close enough for you......

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3561

Hello,

I have installed 4.1. All iis working good, except specials!!

I can add specials from the admin section. When a customer logs on, the specials are displayed in the specials box and also in the list of products. However, when I go to the items page or add to my shopping cart, the special price is not added. These happens for both customer types. I have double checked some code...but not sure if I was correcting the proper files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

I have checked my product_info.php file many times. Can anybody help here?

Mark

I have checked my product_info.php file many times. Can anybody help here?
Nobody here has psychic powers and therefore able to read your product_info.php file... Just wondering since product_info.php uses tep_get_products_special_price for getting the special price: did you change that (catalog/includes/functions/general.php):

catalog\includes\functions\general.php

Line 4

**AFTER**
$Id: general.php,v 1.231 2003/07/09 01:15:48 hpdl Exp $

**ADD**
adapted for Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.0 2005/02/08

Line 96

**REPLACE**
$product_query = tep_db_query("select specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and status");

**WITH**
// BOF Separate Pricing Per Customer
 global $sppc_customer_group_id;

if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) {
 $customer_group_id = '0';
 } else {
 $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
 }

$product_query = tep_db_query("select specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and status and customers_group_id = '" . (int)$customer_group_id . "'");
// EOF Separate_Pricing Per Customer

Can someone please tell me which is the latest "full version" of this contribution. I am running across TOO many instances where the find data is NOT in the file for me to replace or add after.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ususally I go through the WHOLE contribution list, but this time it JUST isnt working.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,

Is anyone using any contribution that allows checkout as guest?? I;m thinking after looking at several today that they will be rather complicated to install with SPPC already in there.. any tips???

Debbie D
Franklin County, VA "Moonshine Capitol of the World"
osCmax Mobile Template oscmaxtemplates.com

Is anyone using any contribution that allows checkout as guest?? I;m thinking after looking at several today that they will be rather complicated to install with SPPC already in there.. any tips???

I wouldn't recommend this in the least. People could spam your accounts, they could use stolen CC numbers, and you could lose inventory without getting paid with no recouse against these people especially since there would be little way to track it down.

Just my opinion

I have an error on my front page, and I CAN'T figure it out... :(

Can someone PLEASE help me.

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_group_id' in 'where clause'

select specials_new_products_price from specials where products_id = '3335' and status and customers_group_id = '0'

[TEP STOP]

Thanks,

Irish

Did you run the sppc_v41_install.sql?

If you did can you check with phpMyAdmin that the table specials now has a field called customers_group_id?

Jan, I manually entered in the field

customers_group_id" with smallint(5)

When I have upload some of the SQL files it looks like it is uploading everything, however, I also get this msg:

MySQL said:

Duplicate column name 'customers_group_ra'

and this one too:

MySQL said:

Can't DROP 'customers_group_id'; check that column/key exists

Thanks for your help. Hopefully, when all the upgrades are done for this I can get back into my admin catalog.

Irish

Edited by irishcavan

MySQL said:

Duplicate column name 'customers_group_ra'

Looks like part of the sql ran, and part of it didn't :huh:

MySQL said:

Can't DROP 'customers_group_id'; check that column/key exists

Looks like that part of the sql didn't run.

Better check those tables to see if everything is in there as it is supposed to be.... Otherwise run the uninstall sql and then run the sql commands table by table to see where it goes wrong. Then again, if the install.sql went bad, who can guarantee the uninstall.sql will go well...

Okay, I THINK i have to previous error fixed. AND I re installed all the tables and new additions to the tables. Got a question. When I go to edit the customer information in the admin area, this is the error i get when I click to edit a customer's record:

1054 - Unknown column 'a.entry_company_tax_id' in 'field list'

select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_company_tax_id, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_group_id, c.customers_group_ra, c.customers_payment_allowed, c.customers_shipment_allowed, c.customers_default_address_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '3'

[TEP STOP]

Thanks again for all your help.

Irish

I got the above problem taken care of. HOWEVER, man oh man.. I am on page 26 of this contribution forum trying to read everything and its 1 am in the morning, and I have to be up again in 5 hrs...

I am still having some problems. I am posting them here... in case someone can help me with the answers before I find them:

//// this shows up under the shopping cart after logging in

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_products() in /mnt/web_m/d16/s48/b025c0e9/www/irishimports/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/boxes/shopping_cart.php on line 40

////

////when I go to edit a customer file in admin

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /mnt/web_m/d16/s48/b025c0e9/www/irishimports/nfoscomm/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /mnt/web_m/d16/s48/b025c0e9/www/irishimports/nfoscomm/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

////

////What's in my cart

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_products() in /mnt/web_m/d16/s48/b025c0e9/www/irishimports/nfoscomm/catalog/shopping_cart.php on line 76

////

Please please, pretty please... I am going to extend the maintenance time on the site for another 24 hrs... and i REALLY REALLY need to get this operational. I KNOW its something I did wrong, but I can't figure out what.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Irish

//// this shows up under the shopping cart after logging in

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_products() in /mnt/web_m/d16/s48/b025c0e9/www/irishimports/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/boxes/shopping_cart.php on line 40

////

Very strange, since this function is found in includes/classes/shopping_cart.php and should have been included when application_top.php was "called" or one of the other things that is included when that is loaded.

Try swapping your includes/classes/shopping_cart.php with your own and see if the error goes away. If so, look for the error in your own modified shopping_cart.php.