• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

Sorry, working:

tep_db_query("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " ( products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order, attributes_hide_from_groups ) VALUES (".$clone_product_id_to.", ".$attributes_values['options_id'].", ".$attributes_values['options_values_id'].", ".$attributes_values['options_values_price'].", '".$attributes_values['price_prefix']."', ".$attributes_values['products_options_sort_order'].", '".$attributes_values['attributes_hide_from_groups']."')");     

Please help me with this:

I have just installed SPPC and almost everything is working fine, but..

I can no longer logg inn as a user. I can create a new account and stay logged in. But if I log off and then try to logg inn again I get this message:

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

Has someone seen this before and have any solution, or does anyone know what to do?

Please help me with this:

I have just installed SPPC and almost everything is working fine, but..

I can no longer logg inn as a user. I can create a new account and stay logged in. But if I log off and then try to logg inn again I get this message:

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

I did find the problem. During the installation I had managed to delete one (1) line that I souldn't..;-0

Look for the documentation of the contrib.

There was a default login and pass after instaling the contrib.

I have similar problem and fixed it entering phpmyadmin and editing and changing admin_password with the code of the old one.

ref:

admin_password

72eb053ea82b6c6b124d6d0fa5f30140:9b

Is there any way to tell the customers which group thay belong to?

In my admin I can see which groups my customers belongs to, but if I log in as a Retail customer I dont know that.

If yes, how?

I appreciate all help on this.

Try to modify checkout_process.php

including a line with the type of customer.

ref.

// lets start with the email confirmation
if (EMAIL_USE_HTML == 'true') {

$email_order;

} 
else

{

//Package Tracking Plus BEGIN
 $email_order = EMAIL_TEXT_GREETING . "\n" .
                EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                STORE_NAME . EMAIL_INVOICE . "\n" . 
//Package Tracking Plus END 
                EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
                EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id . "\n" .
//Package Tracking Plus BEGIN
                EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . "<a HREF='" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL') . "'>" .  'order_id=' . $insert_id . "</a>\n" .
//Package Tracking Plus END
                'Email: ' . $order->customer['email_address'] . "\n" .
                'TLF: ' . $order->customer['telephone'] . "\n" .
                 EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";
 if ($order->info['comments']) {
+    $email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";
 }

or use a emailed Discount Coupon for specific customer type.

P.D: need help with my previous question. anyone??

I know the answer has been given because I have spent hours reading and i see many people with the same question. what I don't find is the answer. How do I get rid of this "little feature" ?

"Change in 4.0 from 3.5 To make the life of the webmaster a little easier a feature was added to the login page. When a person logs in with an email address defined in includes/languages/english/login.php he/she can choose the customer group with which he/she wants to surf the site."

I am running SPPC 4.2.2 on RC2a

thanks in advance

carie

I know the answer has been given because I have spent hours reading and i see many people with the same question. what I don't find is the answer. How do I get rid of this "little feature" ?

"Change in 4.0 from 3.5 To make the life of the webmaster a little easier a feature was added to the login page. When a person logs in with an email address defined in includes/languages/english/login.php he/she can choose the customer group with which he/she wants to surf the site."

In your catalog/includes/languages/english/login.php file you'll find:

// define the email address that can change customer_group_id on login

define('SPPC_TOGGLE_LOGIN_PASSWORD', '[email protected]');

// EOF Separate Pricing Per Customer

You can do this:

//define('SPPC_TOGGLE_LOGIN_PASSWORD', '[email protected]');

..or this:

define('SPPC_TOGGLE_LOGIN_PASSWORD', '');

Both ways make it go away..

that was easier than i thought it would be, thank you. Next question. I saw the latest update to Sppc.

Modified Product_info.php for Simple Multiple Images (Unlimited) with Fancy Popups V1.3.5 (1)

does anyone have feedback on it or know how it works compared to Additional Images v2.1.1?

I had Additional Images v2.0.1 and it did not do what I wanted, so installed 2.1.1 and am having trouble with errors.

that was easier than i thought it would be, thank you. Next question. I saw the latest update to Sppc.

Modified Product_info.php for Simple Multiple Images (Unlimited) with Fancy Popups V1.3.5 (1)

does anyone have feedback on it or know how it works compared to Additional Images v2.1.1?

I'm using SPPC and Simple Multiple Images together, and it works great..

I had Additional Images v2.0.1 and it did not do what I wanted, so installed 2.1.1 and am having trouble with errors.

I have this and no problem at all. Where exactly is your problem?

Hello,

I'm looking for a mod (or seperate contribution) that will allow a customer to click on a link or go to a certain page where they will then be presented with a listing of only the products they have "special pricing" for and allow them to add these products to the cart. Has this been done?

I apologize if this has been touched on elsewhere in this thread. If so, can someone kindly point me in the proper direction?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

I have this and no problem at all. Where exactly is your problem?

I need to go back over my instalation of additional images, had to stop and finish days later so heaven only knows what went wrong. I was asking because I didnt find any real description of simple multiple images. Does the " fancy pop up" have roll over functions like additional images etc?

carie

I'm looking for a mod (or seperate contribution) that will allow a customer to click on a link or go to a certain page where they will then be presented with a listing of only the products they have "special pricing" for and allow them to add these products to the cart. Has this been done?

Not that I know of. It would need it's own page with a listing like products_listing.php and quantity boxes and buy now buttons added to it (for the quantity boxes and buy now buttons in products_listing.php there is contribution. But not really like you want, for SPPC and only those products with group prices.

Not that I know of. It would need it's own page with a listing like products_listing.php and quantity boxes and buy now buttons added to it (for the quantity boxes and buy now buttons in products_listing.php there is contribution. But not really like you want, for SPPC and only those products with group prices.

I understand. Thanks for the reply.

I guess I'll keep trying to merge code together until I get something usable. I've tried all of the quantity box contributions I could find but I can't get anything to work as expected. If anyone knows of a workable solution or has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks again. :)

Hello all,

If this is already out, please direct me; I could not find it.

I need an add-on that will produce a PDF pricesheet from the admin side. I would need the ability to select which group I want the price sheet produced from as i have SPPC installed. I would also like the ability for the customer to download a price sheet that is produced from the group they are in when logged in.

Any Takers?

I guess I'll keep trying to merge code together until I get something usable. I've tried all of the quantity box contributions I could find but I can't get anything to work as expected. If anyone knows of a workable solution or has any suggestions please let me know.

Personally, I would start with a page like privacy.php as a base. First add a check on customer group id. If zero then redirect to index.php.

Then add the listing query just below the body somewhere and with that call a reworked module like products_multi in the way index.php does that. You can even have several pages if they become too big.

I need an add-on that will produce a PDF pricesheet from the admin side. I would need the ability to select which group I want the price sheet produced from as i have SPPC installed. I would also like the ability for the customer to download a price sheet that is produced from the group they are in when logged in.

I think there is a addon for making price lists as PDF (PDF Price list 1.0) but of course this is not adapted for SPPC yet.

Personally, I would start with a page like privacy.php as a base. First add a check on customer group id. If zero then redirect to index.php.

Then add the listing query just below the body somewhere and with that call a reworked module like products_multi in the way index.php does that. You can even have several pages if they become too big.

Jan,

I really appreciate the suggestions. So far I have a page (using privacy.php as a template) and I have added a check for the customers group id. If the id is set as zero then they are redirected to the homepage.

Next up is the listing query. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about this part as my index.php has a ton of scary looking code in it and I'm not entirely certain which section of that code pertains to the product listing. I'll keep working at it though and hopefully I can make some progress.

Thanks again.

Next up is the listing query. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about this part as my index.php has a ton of scary looking code in it and I'm not entirely certain which section of that code pertains to the product listing. I'll keep working at it though and hopefully I can make some progress.

Start with the field you need. p.products_id, pd.products_name, customer_group_price. Start from there and then you know which tables you need. Then how to join them (products_id is one of the first). Try them out in phpMyAdmin to see if you get the result it should.

Start with the field you need. p.products_id, pd.products_name, customer_group_price. Start from there and then you know which tables you need. Then how to join them (products_id is one of the first). Try them out in phpMyAdmin to see if you get the result it should.

Alright, I think I may have something here:

$sppc_query = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pg.customers_group_id, pg.customer_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " pg where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = pg.products_id and pg.customers_group_id = " . $customer_group_id . " order by p.products_model";

This seems to return all of the correct information in phpMyAdmin.

Am I on the right track with this?

This seems to return all of the correct information in phpMyAdmin.

Am I on the right track with this?

Looks good to me although if you have more than one language in the table products_description you should add and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' . Otherwise you don't need that.

in admin.orders.php when viewing a highlighted order, on the right side is the light grey box. It shows

Date Created: 02/10/2010

Last Modified: 02/10/2010

Payment Method:

I would like to add the Customer Group under the Payment Method..

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
       if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);

I added the line on the bottom below, but it the assigned Customer Group not showing up..

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
       if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method . '<br>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $oInfo->customers_group_name);

The line is there.. I tested by adding "xxx" after the < br > so I know it is picking up the line..

I belive I need to add something to the query array(s) above that section:

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, o.fedex_tracking, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";

Probably:

cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . 

but I am not 100% clear on that or where in that string it would go

Can someone help me out here?? FYI I am running OSCMax with Hide Categories/Products mod'ed in..

Debbie D
Franklin County, VA "Moonshine Capitol of the World"
osCmax Mobile Template oscmaxtemplates.com

in admin.orders.php when viewing a highlighted order, on the right side is the light grey box. It shows

Date Created: 02/10/2010

Last Modified: 02/10/2010

Payment Method:

I would like to add the Customer Group under the Payment Method..

Strange... in SPPC 4.2.2 (the only version I checked) this is already shown in a new column, next to the customer name. The raw query was changed for that to:

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";