• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

You need to find out what the actual error is (error log somewhere?). This could be almost anything.

after i did the manual installation i had an error at the end of shopping_cart.php:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /homepages/41/d152382078/htdocs/vitamer/catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 624 (last line in file)

// added for Separate Pricing Per Customer, returns customer_group_id

function get_customer_group_id() {

if (isset($_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id']) && $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'] != '0') {

$_cg_id = $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'];

} else {

$_cg_id = 0;

}

return $_cg_id;

}

}

?>

if i upload the shopping_cart.php file in the contibution the error is gone, but no products are being displayed.

in other words, when i click on a categorie in the navigation box, no products appear.

if i upload the shopping_cart.php file in the contibution the error is gone, but no products are being displayed.

in other words, when i click on a categorie in the navigation box, no products appear.

You are clear as mud here. I thought (you don't mention this) that the error is on the index.php page, but now you are saying this is on the shopping_cart.php page?

Would still be handy to know if there is an error and which one. Do you see a partial page? If so, where does the code end (might indicate in which part the error occurs like on a an included file like product_listing.php) etcetera.

You are clear as mud here. I thought (you don't mention this) that the error is on the index.php page, but now you are saying this is on the shopping_cart.php page?

Would still be handy to know if there is an error and which one. Do you see a partial page? If so, where does the code end (might indicate in which part the error occurs like on a an included file like product_listing.php) etcetera.

sorry for the mud here... indeed i'm talking about the shopping_cart.php. after manual installation (added the code) i get the error mentioned above. if i overwrite the file on the server with the file from the contribution, no errors are shown. only thing is that no products are visible in ../catalog/index.php?cPath=[some number].

better? ;)

it is just an error in the installation file (new installation)

at catalog/includes/classes/order_total.php

Line 21 [22]

**REPLACE**

$this->modules = explode(';', MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED);

should be:

Line 21 [22]

**REPLACE**

if (defined('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED') && tep_not_null(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED)) {

$this->modules = explode(';', MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED);

great contribution btw!

Thanks Sebastiaan, also for catching that error in the install.html

I changed that now, including a bugfix in login.php and a change for MySQL4 compatability in includes/modules/new_products.php that was long overdue.

Is this latest update compatible with the latest release of Quantity Price Break??

No. Since the latest version of QPBPP also adds the discount categories as a standard feature that would also need to be adapted to user groups it would take rather a bit of work. I want to update the "hide products for SPPC" first.

I've installed SPPC and I am able to assign users to different customer groups. However when I try to set different prices to a product according to the customer type I click preview and I get an error "No file uploaded".

When I go back to check the price it's no longer there!

Have I missed setting a write permission somewhere?

Where do I start?

Thanks

DJ

I've installed SPPC and I am able to assign users to different customer groups. However when I try to set different prices to a product according to the customer type I click preview and I get an error "No file uploaded".

Ignore that error. It is about a picture, but you probably already have uploaded the picture earlier.

When I go back to check the price it's no longer there!

Now there is something wrong (perhaps). If you do a preview there should be a hidden fields that contain the price information. That is used for keeping the info in between pages. Try to find it and see if it contains the right information.

Hi Jan

On checking the hidden fields on the preview page I have:

<input type="hidden" name="products_price" value="110.0000">
<input type="hidden" name="products_price_gross" value="110">
<input type="hidden" name="sppcoption[1]" value="sppcoption[1]">
<input type="hidden" name="sppcprice[1]">
<input type="hidden" name="sppcprice[2]" value="55.00">

Which is correct. Any other ideas?

On checking the hidden fields on the preview page I have:

<input type="hidden" name="products_price" value="110.0000">
<input type="hidden" name="products_price_gross" value="110">
<input type="hidden" name="sppcoption[1]" value="sppcoption[1]">
<input type="hidden" name="sppcprice[1]">
<input type="hidden" name="sppcprice[2]" value="55.00">

Which is correct. Any other ideas?

That tells me that you have checked the box for your first customer group, but not put any value in the input field so that will not be inserted. Then you put a value in the field for your second customer group but did not check the box.

As the instructions in that blue area say:

Note that if a field is left empty, no price for that customer group will be inserted in the database.

If a field is filled, but the checkbox is unchecked no price will be inserted either.

So I think that is the problem.

i might be having a blonde moment (hour) but..

when i set up group prices in attributes i'm getting the following problem

even if i hide the wholesale price from retail it still shows.

the retail attribute price shows up for wholesale but then calculates to the correct price in the shopping basket.

and..

is there a way of completely hiding a product (say a bulk lot) from a customer group?

help!

Hi,

I have just manuly installed the lastest version of SPPC to my site and every thing seems to be working ok (im quite amazed at that :) ) but just been looking through and when customer buys an item and goes to the check out i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calculate_price() in /content/StartupHostPlus/l/e/leealfred.co.uk/web/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 360

$this->total += $currencies->calculate_price($products_price, $products_tax, $qty);
	  $this->weight += ($qty * $products_weight);
	}

any clues?

Thanks

Martin

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calculate_price() in /content/StartupHostPlus/l/e/leealfred.co.uk/web/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 360

That is a function that was introduced I think in RC1. So you are using a bit outdated version of osC to install this on. So my advice would be to upgrade. If you installed this manually, I would start with only updating that specific part dealing with that new function (one new function to class currencies and then a few places where the code has changed).

Hello Jan,

I am having a very strange problem. SPC is working fine in the catalog side even in the admin side. There is only a small issue with the admin side. When I go to Customer page to edit it and move a customer from a group to another, when I hit ok/update, the customer profile doesn't update. The date of birthday gets highlighted like if there was an error with the birthday. (ex. 21/05/1970)

Although the birthday format is showing correctly, I have to change the customer birthday to whatever else before being able to move him from a group to another.

How can I fix this issue?

Many thanks for helping.

Please note that I am using Separate Pricing Per Customer V4.16 with Quantity Price Breaks for SPPC. My site version is OSCommerce v2.2m2.

Cheers

JBS7

Hi Jan B)

If you happen to have a moment, I have a MySQL Query issue that I just can't seem to figure out. My select distinct isn't getting distinct results on the second query - I have it all posted here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1279323

I've been through 5 books and a few websites and I just can't seem to figure out what I need to do in order to get unique results on that second query. I'm guessing I probably need some sort of a foreach clause, but I can't seem to write one that doesn't generate errors :( :blush:

Anyway - if you get time over the weekend to glance at my queries and see if you can determine what I've done wrong, or not done at all, in order to get unique results on the second query, it would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated! :)

TIA

~Tracy

The date of birthday gets highlighted like if there was an error with the birthday. (ex. 21/05/1970)

That would give an error because there is no month 21. The default output is MM/DD/YYYY (from MySQL that stores this as YYYY-MM-DD). The function that does the formatting is tep_date_short (in admin/includes/functions/general.php) and seems to look at settings in the admin to how this should be formatted. Never looked at that.

////
// Output a raw date string in the selected locale date format
// $raw_date needs to be in this format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
// NOTE: Includes a workaround for dates before 01/01/1970 that fail on windows servers
 function tep_date_short($raw_date) {

Hello everybody,

i would like to collect some compatibility issues:

okay we know there are several contributions around SPPC. So which one does really work seamlessly with the latest version of SPPC 4.2.1b.

lets collect.

i can say that the latest X-Sell X-sell 2.4 optimized with cache Phocea 25 Jun 2008 doesnt work fully with SPPC 4.2.1b

Fault: If products do not have their own seperate Price, they are NOT shown in the X-sell box in the fronted. they should be shown with the retail price.

what about the Quantity Price break and so on...?

greetings