• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

Hi,

After i installing the customer_groups module in my site, If i login as a customer group member the special products are not appeared to me in specials.php at front end and if i login as a general customer all the special products are appeared. Is this is the correct way. Actually i want the special products discount price is also applicable for customer group members too.what can i do for this. If any body know please give a quick reply. This is urgent to me.

B.sridhar

Hi JanZ

Any chace you know whats going on with me or what this error means and where i should be looking to rectify it please?

Thanks

I seem to be getting this unsual problem which i hadn't realised before. Whenever i select a manufacturer from the pull down manfacturer infobox i am getting this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products p, products_description pd, manufacturers m left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '6'

[TEP STOP]

Everything works like searching for keywords, advanced searh. just the manufacturer infobox doesn't.

Any help would be appreciated.

HI,

Sorry to jump in here, but this seems to be where the action is concerning what I hope the contrib is.

Am I correct that it allows one to single out a customer and offer them their own price for all products, like their own particular discounted price??

Is is different to the group pricing where one can set up a group like wholesalers etc., and give them their own price?

Could I have a brief description please ?

Thank you,

oz

Is is different to the group pricing where one can set up a group like wholesalers etc., and give them their own price?
It's the same idea, probably the contribution you refer to is "forked" from an older version of SPPC. However, SPPC is more flexible (isn't group pricing using percentages?), more efficient (less queries) and has more options (also more other contributions for it, like price breaks, hide products and categories, attributes pricing).

But if "group pricing" works sufficient for you, then you have no need to use SPPC.

Hi

I have a strange problem with the attributes Mod (rev1) It seems to be functioning properly, but when I try to edit group prices it won’t let me save the changes. The save button doesn’t actually appear. See image

However when I move the cursor over the area where the “save” button should be it displays a "save" subscript but the area is inactive when i click on it.

If anybody could help it would be much appreciated

-Adam

However when I move the cursor over the area where the “save” button should be it displays a "save" subscript but the area is inactive when i click on it.
See e.g. this post for a fix. There is a ">" tag missing in the html code that obscures the button in some browsers.

I recently installed this and while I was testing came accross these problem, anyone have an idea how to fix it?

1267 - Illegal mix of collations (cp1251_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'if'

select IF(c.customers_shipment_allowed <> '', c.customers_shipment_allowed, cg.group_shipment_allowed) as shipment_allowed from customers c, customers_groups cg where c.customers_id = '17' and cg.customers_group_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

This is happening when I'm checking out (checkout_shipping.php)

Also I'm getting this error when trying to get to the new products page (products_new.php)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/oliver/public_html/shop/products_new.php on line 175

I tried installing this contribution to the T but a couple of my files were not exactly like the ones in the instructions. I'm sure thats were the problems come from but I cant figure it out. Other than that everything seems to be working fine.

Any help greatly appreciated, heck I'll even pay someone to help me with this...

BTW, the only other contributions installed are UPSXML and Request For Quote but I looked through those again carfully and they dont seem to interfere with this contribution.

[email protected]

I recently installed this and while I was testing came accross these problem, anyone have an idea how to fix it?

1267 - Illegal mix of collations (cp1251_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'if'

select IF(c.customers_shipment_allowed <> '', c.customers_shipment_allowed, cg.group_shipment_allowed) as shipment_allowed from customers c, customers_groups cg where c.customers_id = '17' and cg.customers_group_id = '1'

Never seen that one before. Searching the internet it looks like the error is triggered because the character set of the two tables are different. Perhaps you can try changing the character set of the table customer_groups to cp1251 (don't ask me how ;) ).

Never seen that one before. Searching the internet it looks like the error is triggered because the character set of the two tables are different. Perhaps you can try changing the character set of the table customer_groups to cp1251 (don't ask me how ;) ).

You my man are a genius!! thanks!!!

Hi,

I have just installed this mod, and with a couple of minor glitches, it is working. Sort of. I have one customer account in my db, and if I change it from being a Retail to Wholesale account - it shows the exact same price. I have set the wholesale price in the product details, and (fortunately) the Retail price is the price that shows. Any clues as to what I should be looking for or where I may have gone wrong?

Edited by q97

I have one customer account in my db, and if I change it from being a Retail to Wholesale account - it shows the exact same price. I have set the wholesale price in the product details, and (fortunately) the Retail price is the price that shows. Any clues as to what I should be looking for or where I may have gone wrong?

The code looks for the session parameter sppc_customer_group_id to determine what customer group the user belongs. As long as you don't logout and log back in, that session parameter will not change and so you don't see anything different when you change the customer group of that user in the admin.

As long as you don't logout and log back in, that session parameter will not change and so you don't see anything different when you change the customer group of that user in the admin.

Not sure I understand. I now have 2 accounts, and I set one to be wholesale and one for retail - I get the same price which ever account I log into. Which file handles that? It is entirely possible that I have edited the wrong file, or have put it in the wrong place.

When the checkout_confirmation page appears the free shipping still remains there.....any changes here ?
Apparently the order total modules do this free shipping thing again. You will need to change catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php too (starts around line 26:

function process() {
  global $order, $currencies;

if (isset($_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id']) && $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'] != '0') {
 $customer_group_id = $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'];
 } else {
  $customer_group_id = '0';
 }

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING == 'true' && $customer_group_id == '0') {

Not sure I understand. I now have 2 accounts, and I set one to be wholesale and one for retail - I get the same price which ever account I log into. Which file handles that? It is entirely possible that I have edited the wrong file, or have put it in the wrong place.
Better check first if the session variable sppc_customer_group_id is set and set correctly (done by login.php).

For example add in the footer (inside php code or tags of course):

echo '<pre>';
print_r($_SESSION);

I don't have a link to customers_groups.php - is there supposed to be a link to that page somewhere?
That happens to be the very first thing in the new_install_directions.txt you are instructed to change (catalog/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php).

Apparently the order total modules do this free shipping thing again. You will need to change catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php too (starts around line 26:

function process() {
  global $order, $currencies;

if (isset($_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id']) && $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'] != '0') {
 $customer_group_id = $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'];
 } else {
  $customer_group_id = '0';
 }

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING == 'true' && $customer_group_id == '0') {

JanZ

WONDERFUL.

Perfect.

You are a Genius.

Thanks again for your help

dca

This is the result I got:

Array
(
[cart] => shoppingcart Object
	(
		[contents] => Array
			(
			)

[total] => 0
		[weight] => 0
		[cartID] => 
		[content_type] => 
		[cg_id] => 0
	)

[language] => english
[languages_id] => 1
[currency] => AUD
[navigation] => navigationhistory Object
	(
		[path] => Array
			(
				[0] => Array
					(

=> index.php
						[mode] => NONSSL
						[get] => Array
							(
							)

[post] => Array
							(
							)

)

[1] => Array
					(

=> account.php
						[mode] => NONSSL
						[get] => Array
							(
							)

[post] => Array
							(
							)

)

)

[snapshot] => Array
			(
			)

)

[sendto] => 2
[shipping] => Array
	(
		[id] => flat_flat
		[title] => Flat Rate (Best Way)
		[cost] => 5.00
	)

[billto] => 2
[customer_id] => 2
[customer_default_address_id] => 2
[customer_first_name] => Bob
[customer_country_id] => 13
[customer_zone_id] => 182
)

That happens to be the very first thing in the new_install_directions.txt you are instructed to change (catalog/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php).

D'oh...I uploaded the file in the wrong spot...that's one fixed, cheers!

This is the result I got:

So you are missing the ones for sppc that are set with:

// BOF Separate Pricing per Customer
tep_session_register('sppc_customer_group_id');
tep_session_register('sppc_customer_group_show_tax');
tep_session_register('sppc_customer_group_tax_exempt');
// EOF Separate Pricing per Customer

Woohoo! That fixed it.

I now get the wholesale prices displayed on my wholesale account as expected. The only problem I have now is that when I click on an item, it shows the full retail price...any ideas on that one?

Another thing, with my second account, it now gives me a page that asks what group I want to be in...and I can choose the wholesale group when I log in to my retail account...and see wholesale pricing...?

Anyhow, thanks heaps for your help, I am going to call it a night...