• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipdate contribution (shipping arrival date)

Hello @all!

I think shipdate is a great contrib! Thanks!

My problem:

In the database table 'orders' shows the arrival date in unix time: 1297724400 for 15. Feb. 20011

For export in a Windows Invoicing_Program i need the date in this format (like the column 'date_purchased'): 2011-02-15

What i have to do to change the date-format??

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Werner

Appoligies in advance for bumping such a horribly old topic. Please forgive me.

I have burt's contribution currently installed, and it works fine. The problem is, I don't know how to make it mandatory that someone fill out a date.

I have found this contrib. I know it is really old, but does anyone know if it would work with OSCommerce v2.3.3.1?

Thank you for your time.

@@Snarg

<?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE . '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date', '', 'id="delivery_date"'); ?>
to:

<?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE . '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date', '', 'required aria-required="true" id="delivery_date"'); ?>
ps, I award you todays prize for replying to the oldest thread ;) Edited by burt

@@Snarg

<?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE . '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date', '', 'id="delivery_date"'); ?>
to:

<?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE . '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date', '', 'required aria-required="true" id="delivery_date"'); ?>
ps, I award you todays prize for replying to the oldest thread ;)

Thanks Burt :) In turn, I will award you a prize for the fastest repsonse.

I'm assuming this chage goes in checkout_shipping.php in the stores root, as this is the only place I can find the line.

Changing and testing now...

Works awesome! Thank you so much burt. Please enjoy a strictly plutonic, between two good buddies, virtural hug.