• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipdate contribution (shipping arrival date)

Dear smalto,

First thanks for your language contribution,

But I can not install after many ours of work,

I find only one file similar that your indication as:

date("l, F j, Y",$_SESSION["shipdate"])

FILES:

1) catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

date("l, F j, Y",$order->delivery['shipdate']) (appeared)

2)catalog/checkout_process.php

date('l, F j, Y',$_SESSION["shipdate"]) (equal)

3)catalog/checkout_shipping.php:

date('F j, Y',$_SESSION['shipdate']) (appeared)

4)admin/orders.php:

date("l, F j, Y",$order->delivery['shipdate']) (appeared)

Please, in what o these files do I nedd to change for : strftime("%A %d %B %Y",$_SESSION["shipdate"])

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely yours Nelson

"Shipdate languages"

I installed the instructions in the following 5 files, change to:

strftime("%A %d %B %Y",$_SESSION["shipdate"])

account_history_info.php (one change)

date("l, F j, Y",$order->delivery['shipdate'])

checkout_shipping.php (two changes)

date('F j, Y',$_GET['date'])

date('F j, Y',$_SESSION['shipdate'])

chekout_confirmation.php (one change)

checkout_process.php (one change)

date('l, F j, Y',$_SESSION["shipdate"])

admin/orders.php (one change)

But when the date is marked, indicates the 31 of December of 1969 in the correct language and after two cliks it gives the correct date in the correct language, and also in the administration the date of 31 of December of 1969 is received.

Please Do You know the solution.

Thank you very much, Nelson

"Shipdate languages"

I installed the instructions in the following 5 files, change to:

But when the date is marked, indicates the 31 of December of 1969 in the correct language and after two cliks it gives the correct date in the correct language, and also in the administration the date of 31 of December of 1969 is received.

Please Do You know the solution.

:) Thank you very much, Nelson

Thanks to Smalto,

My webpage works fine, because he gives to me the solution, like this:

Only change this to his:

strftime("%A %d %B %Y" (to) date("l, F j, Y"

strftime("%A %d %B %Y",$order->delivery['shipdate'])

strftime("%A %d %B %Y",$_GET['date'])

strftime("%A %d %B %Y",$_SESSION['shipdate'])

Thanks again,

Nelson

OMG... you are the greatest... Did you ever get this update to work? This is exactly what I need and I have the same date format problem. help if you can....

Hello, I placed a shipdate field in the edit_order php. The problem is that I do not know the function that formats the date string. Try to use the code that I put down here and you will see the shipdate field in the edit_orders.php, but if you try to change it, you will get a different date. I have try to put the calendar in the edit:orders.php, but it does not insert any value to the mysql. And I wonder if anybody have done it.

In admin/includes/classes/oe_order.php add

CODE

'shipdate' => $order['shipdate'],

on a new line after

CODE

'orders_status' => $order['orders_status'],

Then in admin/edit_orders.php add

CODE

shipdate = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_shipdate'])) . "',

on a new line after

CODE

cc_expires = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_cc_expires'])) . "',

Next add

CODE

<tr class="dataTableRow">

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="middle" align="right">Shipdate: </td>

<td colspan="3" valign="top" class="dataTableContent"><input name='update_info_shipdate' size='35' value='<?php echo $order->info['shipdate']; ?>'></td>

</tr>

after

CODE

<tr class="dataTableRow">

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="middle" align="right"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td colspan="3" valign="top" class="dataTableContent"><input name='update_customer_email_address' size='35' value='<?php echo $order->customer['email_address']; ?>'></td>

</tr>

Hy have have downloaded this contribution. It is great. Thanks to all.

But I have a problem. I would like to set for every category(say Plants and Gardening equipment) a different earliest time date.

As Example: say Category (Plants) customers can choose the earliest date say tommorow

then say Category (Gardening equipment) customer can choose earliest date say in two weeks.

I need this because we have different products availabilty rate.

Is this possible, any ideas

many thanks in advance

Tobias Strub

Hy have have downloaded this contribution. It is great. Thanks to all.

But I have a problem. I would like to set for every category(say Plants and Gardening equipment) a different earliest time date.

As Example: say Category (Plants) customers can choose the earliest date say tommorow

then say Category (Gardening equipment) customer can choose earliest date say in two weeks.

I need this because we have different products availabilty rate.

Is this possible, any ideas

many thanks in advance

Tobias Strub

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me with this contribution?

I can install the contribution and it works fine. The problem is that I want 3 calendars to show in checkout_shipping.php. This because I use oscommerce for a rental site and I need a date of deliver, using and return....

Anyone have already done this? I tried to modify the code myself but I got stuck with a errors...about classes and functions... please HELP!

Edited by wzzly

Hi,

I installed the Contribution a long time ago and it worked fine but now it gives an Error every time a customer wants to place an order. The Error is:

pixel_trans.gifYour selected arrival date is no longer valid. Please select another.

And it does not help when you select another ship date. It is stuck in a loop.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you so much,

Jan

Edited by romantix

Hi,

I'm have been following strictly to the instruction given in shipdate v2.3.

The problem I facing currently is when I click on checkout button in my local web site(IIS7.0), it will turn out to be blank page.

It will totally stopped in the following page: http://localhost/mystyle/checkout_shipping.php

May I know what could have caused this problem?

Another question is, through the code, I have noticed that SSL script in this code, tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

Is it a must to enable SSL for this shipdate v2.3? If yes, can I temp disable SSL to make this script workable?

Hope to hear from you all soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hy all,

I have installed this Contri. Everything works fine except one thing: If somebody wants to order something and wants to continue with the

payments then the following Error appears:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class shippingschedule in /home/www/web176/html/shop/includes/classes/shipsched.php on line 3

Has anybody a soltuion for this?

Thanks in advance

in your language file the same code has gone or in the classes file You have renamed a class file which is similar to this.Just delete that one or change extension from php to php_xxxx

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 4 weeks later...

take the contrib and do a search in that contrib for those text and You will know where those text are( standard approach to be in relative language folder $file name).

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 2 weeks later...
Hy all,

I have installed this Contri. Everything works fine except one thing: If somebody wants to order something and wants to continue with the

payments then the following Error appears:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class shippingschedule in /home/www/web176/html/shop/includes/classes/shipsched.php on line 3

Has anybody a soltuion for this?

Thanks in advance

I am getting this same problem.

I have installed the latest version of this contribution. I took it from the contributions here and it is called Shipdate v2.3 Terra 8 Nov 2006

After doing the installation and rechecking everything three or four times I get the following on the checkout_shipping page. It states the title fo the page Delivery Information then right below it there is "Select Arrival Date" but then the rest of the page is blank.

My webserver error log states:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class shippingschedule in /var/www/vhosts/t5photo.com/httpdocs/includes/classes/shipsched.php on line 3, referer: http://www.t5photo.com/shopping_cart.php

I am not sure why I am getting this type of error. Can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I installed this contribution and it works great. I had to install the fix to get the date not selected error to clear but now I have one additional question.

I need to have my shipping date go out to 11 days. But it appears that I may only be able to get it to go out 7.

Is that true, and if so is there anyway to increase it to 11?

Thanks,

Troy

• 4 weeks later...

I am a new user of OSCommerce and would like to implement this contribution. After applying this contribution my server returns a http 500 error. I have reviewed the modification not twice, not three, but four times and all looks well. I am running OSCommerce RC1 on Apache 2.2.6, PHP 5.2.4, and MYSQL 5.0.45

Does the shipdate contribution support RC1? I have seen no mention that it does.

Does it require any PHP extensions such as GD or GD2?

Does it support the various versions as listed above?

Your response is sincerely appreciate!

Hello All.

I have installed the Shipdate cont. It seems to be working. In the customer email it states the date for arival but I do not see it anywhere on my end, including packing slips and invoices.

Is there a way to get it to show in the order on the administration side?

This is the absolute last part of my cart that I need to fix to go live so much help is apprecited

Thanks

T

Hello All.

I have installed the Shipdate cont. It seems to be working. In the customer email it states the date for arival but I do not see it anywhere on my end, including packing slips and invoices.

Is there a way to get it to show in the order on the administration side?

This is the absolute last part of my cart that I need to fix to go live so much help is apprecited

Thanks

T

Hi,

In the admin panel you have under Customer, Orders an extra column Shipping Date.

Is it not enough ?

Thanks

Hi,

In the admin panel you have under Customer, Orders an extra column Shipping Date.

Is it not enough ?

Thanks

Hi,

I Do Not have and extra column in the Customer, Orders. So that would be nice to have. So if you can tell me how to get it there that would be enough.

Thanks

T

Hi,

you must do the following

ADMIN 3 files change:

1) admin/orders.php

Find this:

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {

echo ' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

' <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and after add this:

<?php //M

if (isset($order->delivery['shipdate'])){

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TEXT_ARRIVAL_DATE; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo date("l, F j, Y",$order->delivery['shipdate']); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

********************************************************************************

2) admin/clases/order.php

Find this:

function query($order_id) {

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and after replace this:

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

for this:

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, shipdate, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

********************************************************************************

Find this:

'country' => $order['delivery_country'],

and after add this:

'shipdate' => $order['shipdate'],

LANGUAGES, do the same for each language:

3) admin/english/orders.php

Find this:

define('WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED', 'Warning: Nothing to change. The order was not updated.');

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and after add this:

define('TEXT_ARRIVAL_DATE','Shipment Arrival Date');

and it will be OK