• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Contribution: Login Box/AutoLogon - Enhancement

LiquidGfx

My first contribution! :shock: :D

I added the AutoLogon feature to linda Mcgraths Login Box. Thought people would be interested have the feature if the have autologon installed.

go here to get it

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1391

You must have:

AutoLogon 1.03

Loginbox v5.2

They are in the contributions section.

I think it works now!!!!..oh! no it don't !

I installed this and now when people try to sign up for first time they get this error after the account is created and they click continue...

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/mrsfield/public_html/account.php on line 68

this is line 65-69 from account.php

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('account') > 0) { <----- line 68

?>

What version of OSC? The error says (obliquely) that there is no object named $messageStack. This could mean that this line was added by the contribution and doesn't fit (at least not where it is) in your version of OSC. Alternately, it could mean that the declaration of $messageStack got messed up somehow when the contribution was added. You may want to check your additions for missing or misplaced ' and }.

Good luck,

Matt

I've managed to get rid of the errors and I get the remember me radio buton but it doesn't do anything. I have it set to true in admin, but when i register and then come back it doesn't auto log me on........

Make sure you have installed the other software correctly...You should only get errors with loginbox nothing else should be affected......Installing Autologon is kind of teadious. Wasn't easy for me to install either. this software is for 2.2 ms1

I think it works now!!!!..oh! no it don't !

• 2 years later...

Hey!

There must be something missing in this contrib package...

I need install instructions.

I get: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_loginbox_greeting_top() in /catalog/includes/boxes/loginbox.php on line 49

and so on...

• 2 months later...