• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

iPayment Setup

Baron

I'm trying to help someone setup iPayment - they say they need a return URL but I don't see a place to configure that in the admin or in the code.

Can someone using iPayment illuminate this for me? Is a return URL needed and, if so, where is it set?

Thanks!

Baron

• 7 months later...

Afaik, the return url is being set on the ipayment page itself (ipayment.com / ipayment.de, whereever your account is registered), when using the ipayment system in "silent mode", which is presumably being done when using the ipayment payment module in osCommerce.

I hope that helps :)

Doh!, i Just noticed from when that first post was... quick answer indeed. :o

Anyway, i have a question as well, if using the ipayment module, is it ready-to-go? Like - do i have to configure anything apart from the stuff being configured in the ipayment account itself and the values in osCommerce for User ID, pw, etc. ?

Can anyone tell from his own experience?

Thanks a lot :)

Another point would be very interesting: Does anyone know WHEN the payment is taking place? When the customer sends his order? When the admin sets it to processing? Or sometime else?

• 2 years later...
Another point would be very interesting: Does anyone know WHEN the payment is taking place? When the customer sends his order? When the admin sets it to processing? Or sometime else?

You can configure if the payment is done immediately or later in the ipayment-configmenu. Therefore a parameter called "trx_typ" can be send with the request to ipayment. The value "auth" means "pay now" and "preauth" will do only an authorization which you can capture manually later.

As I know this trx_typ is not possible to configure using the osCommerce-admin, so you have to change the code

Doh!, i Just noticed from when that first post was... quick answer indeed. :o

Anyway, i have a question as well, if using the ipayment module, is it ready-to-go? Like - do i have to configure anything apart from the stuff being configured in the ipayment account itself and the values in osCommerce for User ID, pw, etc. ?

Can anyone tell from his own experience?

Thanks a lot :)

Hi !

You have to get your merchant-accounts and enter them in ipayment-admin and everything will be ready "to go".

Archived