osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Header Tags Controller for Admin MS 2.2

Farrukh

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed the contribution and it was successful on every page but the product_info.php page. Once I change the < head > information to show as

<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
?require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
?<title><?php echo TITLE ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
?>

Once I change that on the product_info.php file, I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_html_comments() in /home/monkey/gifted-monkey-www/catalog/includes/header_tags.php on line 79

Here is my header_tags.php file:

74 ? ?if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'])) {
75 ? ? ?$the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
79 ? ?} else {
80 ? ? ?if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
? ? ? ?$the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL . ' ' . clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag']);
? ? ?} else {
? ? ? ?$the_title= clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag']);
? ? ?}
? ?}

89 ? ?break;

Anybody see anything that has been done incorrectly? (the numbers are just so you see where the error message is coming from.

Thanks for your assistance! It is greatly appreciated.

Edited by SHANX6336

I downloaded the full version of Header Tags Controller v2.2.

I installed with success apart some little problems

1)problem 1054:

- I had to remove the 'c.categories_status' , it would be good if it was already removed in the contribution

2) I have 3 languages: english, french and japanese.

In admin :

- product description

english is ok

french and japanese: instead of the title product description or maybe nothing (I am not sure what should be displayed) I have got Meta Tag Information and a line between the windows

I can save without any problem but I have got a error in my browser 'little triangle in the left corner) and the french, japanese meta tag are mixed up time to time.

I use the categorie.php and the others files (instead of modifiying them by hand) for admin from the latest contribution version 2.2

No bar or title anything link that appear in the left window menu

Anyone with an idea ?

Thanks

site: cgi.tandcandy.force9.co.uk

hey!!! Anyone out there? I'm still desperately in need of the admin/categories.php file. I will gladly help out anyone who emails me at [email protected] with anything I can.

thank you sooo much, I'm truly sorry to ask for your time, but I imagine it'd only take a few simple moments.

thanks!

=brett=

the tricky part is the replacement of the ; with the ,

I didn't catch that the first time as the instructions had it as if there was already a comma.

In the instructions it says to find certain text, which already had the semi-colon replaced with a comma

Here is the updated instructions for the first change in config (around line 279)..you do the same for the others as well.

find the following lines:

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]);

Change the ; to a ,

Now add the following lines after that

'products_head_title_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id]),

'products_head_desc_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'][$language_id]),

'products_head_keywords_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'][$language_id]));

I think that is why you guys are having problems. Please post whether that helped or not.

Dan

Sorry

It does not work in my case, I had already the line properly modified but I still have problem in my admin.

Would it be possible to have the fully working categories.php posted instead of parts of it, I think it will help a lot ?

Thanks

Edited by thdt98

nope, that is not my problem at all.

infact, my problem is because i dont have a large amount of that code and it's not because I have edited it out. my categories.php file was unedited going into this install, but strangely i'm still missing a few lines of code that should supposedly be there.

I even cross-referenced it against a brand new .zipped up categories.php file that i got from the site.... still the same.

pllleeeeeaaase help!

thanks,

=brett=

Help Please --- I am having major issues with my installation of Header Tags Controller. The error I get when I click on Catalog in admin is

Parse error: parse error in /home/clevers/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 1239

My Admin/categories.php is pasted below. I do not know much about PHP but I have a feeling that there are lots of syntax error in this code. The other contribution I have that have modified this file before is Ultra Pics.

Can email the file as an attachment to whoever is willing to help!!! I will appreciate if you can review the code below and provide some assistance:

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {

$action = 'new_product';

} else {

// BOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_med'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_lrg'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_1'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_1'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_2'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_2'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_3'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_3'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_4'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_4'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_5'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_5']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_5'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_5']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_6'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_6']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_6'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_6']);

}

// EOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_med'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_med'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_med'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_med'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_lrg'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_lrg'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_lrg'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_lrg'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_1'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_1'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_1'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_1'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_2'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_2'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_2'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_2'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_3'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_3'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_3'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_3'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_4'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_4'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_4'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_4'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_5'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_5'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_5'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_5'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_6'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_6'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_6'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_6'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_6'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_6'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6']);

}

}

// EOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]),

'products_head_title_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id]),

'products_head_desc_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'][$language_id]),

'products_head_keywords_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'][$language_id]));

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_lrg, products_image_sm_1, products_image_xl_1, products_image_sm_2, products_image_xl_2, products_image_sm_3, products_image_xl_3, products_image_sm_4, products_image_xl_4, products_image_sm_5, products_image_xl_5, products_image_sm_6, products_image_xl_6, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_lrg, products_image_sm_1, products_image_xl_1, products_image_sm_2, products_image_xl_2, products_image_sm_3, products_image_xl_3, products_image_sm_4, products_image_xl_4, products_image_sm_5, products_image_xl_5, products_image_sm_6, products_image_xl_6, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_med']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_lrg']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_2']) . "',

'" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_title_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_desc_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_keywords_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image = '';

$products_image_name = '';

} elseif ((HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE_JPSY == 'Disable') or (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE == 'Disable')) {

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

$products_image_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'];

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_med'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_med'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_med = '';

$products_image_med_name = '';

} elseif ((HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE_JPSY == 'Disable') or (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE == 'Disable')) {

$products_image_med = new upload('products_image_med');

$products_image_med->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_med->parse() && $products_image_med->save()) {

$products_image_med_name = $products_image_med->filename;

} else {

$products_image_med_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med'] : '');

}

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med'] != 'none')) {

$products_image_med_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med'];

} else {

$products_image_med_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_lrg'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_lrg'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_lrg = '';

$products_image_lrg_name = '';

$products_image_lrg = new upload('products_image_lrg');

$products_image_lrg->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_lrg->parse() && $products_image_lrg->save()) {

$products_image_lrg_name = $products_image_lrg->filename;

} else {

$products_image_lrg_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg'] : '');

}

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg'] != 'none')) {

$products_image_lrg_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg'];

} else {

$products_image_lrg_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_1'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_1 = '';

$products_image_sm_1_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_1 = new upload('products_image_sm_1');

$products_image_sm_1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_1->parse() && $products_image_sm_1->save()) {

$products_image_sm_1_name = $products_image_sm_1->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_1'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_1 = '';

$products_image_xl_1_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_1 = new upload('products_image_xl_1');

$products_image_xl_1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_1->parse() && $products_image_xl_1->save()) {

$products_image_xl_1_name = $products_image_xl_1->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_2'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_2 = '';

$products_image_sm_2_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_2 = new upload('products_image_sm_2');

$products_image_sm_2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_2->parse() && $products_image_sm_2->save()) {

$products_image_sm_2_name = $products_image_sm_2->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_2'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_2 = '';

$products_image_xl_2_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_2 = new upload('products_image_xl_2');

$products_image_xl_2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_2->parse() && $products_image_xl_2->save()) {

$products_image_xl_2_name = $products_image_xl_2->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_3'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_3 = '';

$products_image_sm_3_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_3 = new upload('products_image_sm_3');

$products_image_sm_3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_3->parse() && $products_image_sm_3->save()) {

$products_image_sm_3_name = $products_image_sm_3->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_3'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_3 = '';

$products_image_xl_3_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_3 = new upload('products_image_xl_3');

$products_image_xl_3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_3->parse() && $products_image_xl_3->save()) {

$products_image_xl_3_name = $products_image_xl_3->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_4'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_4 = '';

$products_image_sm_4_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_4 = new upload('products_image_sm_4');

$products_image_sm_4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_4->parse() && $products_image_sm_4->save()) {

$products_image_sm_4_name = $products_image_sm_4->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_4'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_4 = '';

$products_image_xl_4_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_4 = new upload('products_image_xl_4');

$products_image_xl_4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_4->parse() && $products_image_xl_4->save()) {

$products_image_xl_4_name = $products_image_xl_4->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_5'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_5 = '';

$products_image_sm_5_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_5 = new upload('products_image_sm_5');

$products_image_sm_5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_5->parse() && $products_image_sm_5->save()) {

Contributions:

STS

Header Tags

Ebay Auctions

Ebay Auction Sales Manager

Html Wysiwyg Editor

Ultrapics

Paypal Cart IPN

Info Pages Unlimited

Shop By Price

I had the same problems in the admin when I installed the header control on 2.2 ms2 as everyone else. i put together a functional copy of the categories.php script, combining the orginal ms2 file with the categories.php file that came with the latest header control mod. I also removed the large and medium size image references on the add a product page and the error messages related to not uploading large and medium images. i am using the auto thumbnail generation and don't need these additional sized images.

here's my categories.php file:

================================================

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Big Image Modifications 2003/07/20 G. Snell

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

// BOF Enable - Disable Categories Contribution--------------------------------------

/*

}

*/

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {

tep_set_categories_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

// EOF Enable - Disable Categories Contribution--------------------------------------

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

// BOF Enable - Disable Categories Contribution--------------------------------------

/*

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

*/

$categories_status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_status']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order, 'categories_status' => $categories_status);

// EOF Enable - Disable Categories Contribution--------------------------------------

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {

$action = 'new_product';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_mediumimage']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_mediumimage']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_mediumimage'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_mediumimage'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_mediumimage']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_largeimage']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_largeimage']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_largeimage'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_largeimage'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_largeimage']);

}

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]),

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_title_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_desc_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_keywords_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

}

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<?php

// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0

// Replaced by header_tags.php

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0

?>

<script language="Javascript1.2"><!-- // load htmlarea

// MaxiDVD Added WYSIWYG HTML Area Box + Admin Function v1.7 - 2.2 MS2 Products Description HTML - Head

_editor_url = "<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_ADMIN; ?>htmlarea/"; // URL to htmlarea files

var win_ie_ver = parseFloat(navigator.appVersion.split("MSIE")[1]);

if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mac') >= 0) { win_ie_ver = 0; }

if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Windows CE') >= 0) { win_ie_ver = 0; }

if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Opera') >= 0) { win_ie_ver = 0; }

<?php if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_BASIC_PD == 'Basic'){ ?> if (win_ie_ver >= 5.5) {

document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="' +_editor_url+ 'editor_basic.js"');

document.write(' language="Javascript1.2"></scr' + 'ipt>');

} else { document.write('<scr'+'ipt>function editor_generate() { return false; }</scr'+'ipt>'); }

<?php } else{ ?> if (win_ie_ver >= 5.5) {

document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="' +_editor_url+ 'editor_advanced.js"');

document.write(' language="Javascript1.2"></scr' + 'ipt>');

} else { document.write('<scr'+'ipt>function editor_generate() { return false; }</scr'+'ipt>'); }

<?php }?>

// --></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupImageWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupImageWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_name[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" class="main"><hr><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_head_title_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_head_desc_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_head_keywords_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" class="main"><hr></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_url[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

//MaxiDVD Added WYSIWYG HTML Area Box + Admin Function v1.7 - 2.2 MS2 Products Description HTML - </form>

if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE == 'Disable') {} else { ?>

<script language="JavaScript1.2" defer>

var config = new Object(); // create new config object

config.width = "<?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_WIDTH; ?>px";

config.height = "<?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_HEIGHT; ?>px";

config.bodyStyle = 'background-color: <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_BG_COLOUR; ?>; font-family: "<?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_FONT_TYPE; ?>"; color: <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_FONT_COLOUR; ?>; font-size: <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_FONT_SIZE; ?>pt;';

config.debug = <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DEBUG; ?>;

<?php for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) { ?>

editor_generate('products_description[<?php echo $languages[$i]['id']; ?>]',config);

<?php } } ?>

</script>

<?php

} elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_head_title_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'];

$products_head_desc_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'];

$products_head_keywords_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

} else {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

$products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;

}

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

} else {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);

}

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_url) {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {

$pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);

if ($pos_params != false) {

$back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);

$back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);

} else {

$back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];

$back_url_params = '';

}

} else {

$back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;

$back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="smallText">

<?php

/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));

}

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_head_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[&

my reply was cut off, you can contact me for a working categories.php file with the header tags contribution installed.

Edited by ashfreelance.net

Hi all

I have a problem with my installation of header tags controller v2.2.

For most pages it works OK. However for any individual product pages for which I have entered extra tags in the admin section I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_html_comments() in /home/kidzdens/public_html/catalog/includes/header_tags.php on line 79

This is an installation over a number of other mods so I have had to cut and paste parts of the code as required. I've double checked the changes and they look OK.

The mods that really affect it are:

STS, for which I have followed the instructions in the README to integrate with header tags controller.

MaxiDVD ultimate images pack. I have kept the images variables in the database queries.

Hope someone has a good idea why it thinks clean_html_comments() is undefined for these pages.

Thanks for your help

Tim

I think your problem is white space. aka too much blank space at the end of all the code.

Go to kidzdens/public_html/catalog/includes/header_tags.php and at the very end and hit delete or backspace depending on where your curser is.. if it is at the end of the code then hit delete..if there is white space between your cursor and end of code, use backspace of course..so delete all the space so that your cursor ends up at the end of the code and can't go any further down..and try the same thing for clean_html php page(s) if that doesn't work.

post and tell us if that worked or not.

Dan

Thanks for your suggestion Dan.

I tried removing the whitespace but it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

It's kind of a weird problem. Since it seems to think the clean_html_comments function is undefined I tried adding an extra require for it - but then it fails saying it's trying to define a function that's already defined - so I binned that idea.

Any other ideas anyone? Any more info I can post to make it easier to trace?

Thanks

Tim

This is driving me bonkers! I have checked my installation, and made sure that I uploaded all the new files several times and I am still getting these errors when I go to my site:

Warning: main(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONSheader_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dragonwi/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_FUNCTIONSheader_tags.php' (include_path='') in /home/dragonwi/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 13

I notice a similar problem posted previously in this thread, but I don't see any answers.

This is on a modded MS2. I used Header Tags Controller v2.2. Am I missing something else? I did all the file modifications the instructions say to do.

Things seem to be looking go on the Admin side (except that I don't have a product name field anymore, just a duplicate product description.)

Thank you!

Ok, I just took out the require lines in the application_top for right now until that gets figured out.

But I am getting the same problem Tim Elliot is getting

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_html_comments() in /home/xx/xx/catalog/includes/header_tags.php on line 79

I tried the white space deletion suggestion, and it didn't make any difference.

This is my line 79:

$the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL . ' ' . clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag']);

Help with either problem would be wonderful!

Thnk you!

I have got the following message after trying to create a new category

1054 - Unknown column 'categories_status' in 'field list'

insert into categories (sort_order, categories_status, parent_id, date_added) values ('', '', '0', now())

[TEP STOP]

I use the latest contribution.

I removed the c.categories_status in categories.php as indicated somewhere else

The other little problem that I have related to this contribution:

I use 3 languages: japanese, english and french

Product description page in admin:

instead of having the title "product description" for the 3 languages I have just one for the first language and after I have got "Meta Tag Information" for the two others, but it is not a big deal as I can save without any problem so far but it would be better to solve it before having a major crash.

Thanks

Hey, can anyone help me with the final part? I've got it all installed, but PHP is greek to me as of yet, and I don't know what to edit to put my titles and descriptions in, and what page it's even for! If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you're having difficulty getting the Header Tags Controller contrib to work with Simple Template System 1.9 and higher and Article Manager 1.2, check out the following post: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=306163

To just get HTC and STS to work together you should be just fine with commenting out or deleting the HTC code in application_top.php. Some mods, however, expect clean_html_comments.php to be called in application_top. In those cases you can simply leave in the require call to clean_html_comments.php in application_top and change the require('clean_html_comments.php') to require_once('clean_html_comments.php') in sts_display_output.php

It's seemed to have resolved the issues that I had with HTC and other contribs.

-C

Jaxx

Thank you so much. That seems to have fixed the problem for me.

I also had to change the line:

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php');

to:

require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php');

as mentioned in the post you linked to.

That's one extra problem out of the way. Once again, thank you.

Tim

Ok, I got mine to work. It appears that I made a simle mistake and copied the info into application top at the beginning of the document instead of the end. Now that I have it just before the closing ?> all seems to be operating correctly.

Now, this is a "behind the scenes" contrib right? How do I know if the meta tags are actually there and working for serch engines to find?