Jack_mcs Posted January 14, 2008 Share Posted January 14, 2008 Okay I managed to find the solution to this. The database fields are called *_htc_* but the php files were referring to *_header_*. I changed the code and it is now working. There is one minor problem, though, when I go to page control I get the following error: Permissions settings for the /includes/header_tags.php file appear to be incorrect. Change to 755 Error Permissions settings for the /includes/languages/english/header_tags.php file appear to be incorrect. Change to 755 It all seems to be working and I have checked the permissions on those files, so I am not sure why I am getting this message. If it is working for you, just ignore the warning. Or read back through the thread for discussions on it. Jack Quote Support Links: For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc. Get the latest versions of my addons Recommended SEO Addons Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.