• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Header Tags Controller for Admin MS 2.2

Farrukh

(D.Jung @ Jul 27 2005, 09:02 AM)

Everything works great! But when I am in admin/header_tags_english.php...

I cant change Default Description and Default Keywords.

Only Default Title can be changed.

Anyone got the same Problem and any solution?

My test setup works fine. Are you sure the file is not being changed? The default title, when used, displays at the end of the title so you may not see it in your browser. After trying to make a change, open the english/header_tags.php file in an editor and see it if it were changed or not.

Jack

Yes! I am sure. No changes for HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL and HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL in english/header_tags.php.

All other values can be changed, except these. :(

Edited by D.Jung

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I found the Solution for the Problem that didnt let me change the Default Descriptions and Default Keywords:

It was the default values in it that made it uneditable from the Admin Area.

The default Values are:

define('HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL','osCommerce : What\\\'s New Here? - Hardware Software DVD Movies');

define('HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL','Hardware Software DVD Movies What\\\'s New Here?');

I think there was a Problem with the " ' "!

I edited both manually in english/header_tags.php to something different and now it works!

Now I can edit it and it get saved!

Maybe you should change this text in the next Version if other people got the same problem.

Big thanks for this fantastic contrib, Jack!!

Cheers,

Dan

PS: Sorry, about my bad english! :blink:

Hmm, those lines haven't changed from the very first release as far as I know. But it is good that you found a fix. Maybe it will help others that have the same problem. Thanks for posting it.

No reson to apologize for your English. It reads fine. :)

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Has anybody modified this contribution to add comment tags as well? I'm hoping someone has done this before I modify the code to add this additional bit of information to the header tags. The SEO I have doing my website has recommended I add comment tags now even though I have heard many times over that comment tags are useless.

Thanks in advance!

MLHmptn

Comments aren't meta tags. A few SE's might use some of the text in them but adding them for SEO is really grasping at straws, IMO. If you want to add them, you can add them at the bottom of the includes/header_tags.php file. That will cause what you add to be inserted on each page a meta tag is used. However, if you really want to use comments in this fashion, then you should edit each file and insert them throughout the page. Be careful though. Too many keywords in too many comments may be considered spamming.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack,

Actually the only place I will need them is on the category levels. How would I go about just doing that? Hopefully it would be something as simple as editing only the includes/header_tags.php.

As far as the comment tags I would have to agree with you. But this particular SEO guarantees me in the contract Top 10 rankings so I have to do what they say or my guarantee isn't going to happen. Personally I don't use comment tags(or an SEO for that matter) on any of my other sites but this particular one I contracted an SEO for and it is one of their requirements.

We'll see what happens.

Also...Thank you for your insight and your continuing support for this tremendous contribution. People like you are what keeps open source alive!

Long live Open Source!

MLHmptn

I don't know what requirements you have to meet, but the categories are displayed in the index.php file after the line

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

and before the line

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

If the comment is to go in php code then the format is

// comment goes here

If it is in html code, which is probably wha they want, then the code is

<!-- comment goes here //-->

Getting to the top 10 is easy, depending on the chosen keyword. Hopefully, this guy is positionng you for a good keyword.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Can someone confirm the sql file instructions in the latest version.

For a new install it says only use header.sql - but there are 3 other sql files?

Is header.sql complete - as it doesnt have all the code the other files have.

Yes, header.sql is complete. The others are for upgrades from previous versions of header tags but two of them are not correct. They have been changed in the next version but it hasnot been released yet.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi there,

Im trying to change the headers, but when I go into header tags>text control and try change something I get this error message:

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/vinnielola/domains/vinnieandlola.co.uk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/header_tags.php on line 194

Cannot change the mode of file (../includes/languages/english/header_tags.php)

Can anyone help? Im not sure what this means!

Many thanks

Gem

Hi there,

Im trying to change the headers, but when I go into header tags>text control and try change something I get this error message:

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/vinnielola/domains/vinnieandlola.co.uk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/header_tags.php on line 194

Many thanks

Gem

Hi,

I think this means the webserver is trying to make the changes you just typed in the admin section, but it does not have permission to do that.

With your FTP program change the permissions of the files:

catalog/includes/languages/english/header_tags.php

catalog/includes/header_tags.php

so the webserver can write to them.

You may need to change this to 777

Cheers,

Floob.

Hi there,

Many thanks

Gem

This is a common problem. Please open the Install_Admin.txt file, scroll to the bottom and read the notes or look through this thread for the answer.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Someone please help!

I was editing my header tags in admin and then I went to look at my site and I get this:

/* /catalog/includes/header_tags.php WebMakers.com Added: Header Tags Generator v2.0 Add META TAGS and Modify TITLE NOTE: Globally replace all fields in products table with current product name just to get things started: In phpMyAdmin use: UPDATE products_description set PRODUCTS_HEAD_TITLE_TAG = PRODUCTS_NAME Shoppe Enhancement Controller - Copyright © 2003 WebMakers.com Linda McGrath - [email protected] */ require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . 'header_tags.php'); $tags_array = array(); // Define specific settings per page: switch (true) { // ALLPRODS.PHP case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_ALLPRODS) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_ALLPRODS) ): $the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'"); $the_category = tep_db_fetch_array($the_category_query); $the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'"); $the_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($the_manufacturers_query); if (HTDA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALLPRODS . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALLPRODS; } if (HTKA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALLPRODS; } else { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALLPRODS; } if (HTTA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALLPRODS . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name']; } else { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALLPRODS; } break; // products_all.PHP case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL) ): $the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'"); $the_category = tep_db_fetch_array($the_category_query); $the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'"); $the_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($the_manufacturers_query); if (HTDA_PRODUCTS_ALL_ON=='1') { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL; } if (HTKA_PRODUCTS_ALL_ON=='1') { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL; } else { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL; } if (HTTA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name']; } else { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL; } break; // about_us.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_ABOUT_US) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_ABOUT_US)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_ABOUT_US_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ABOUT_US, HTDA_ABOUT_US_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_ABOUT_US, HTKA_ABOUT_US_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_ABOUT_US ); break; // age-page.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_AGE-PAGE) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_AGE-PAGE)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_AGE-PAGE_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_AGE-PAGE, HTDA_AGE-PAGE_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_AGE-PAGE, HTKA_AGE-PAGE_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_AGE-PAGE ); break; // conditions.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_CONDITIONS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_CONDITIONS)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_CONDITIONS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_CONDITIONS, HTDA_CONDITIONS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_CONDITIONS, HTKA_CONDITIONS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_CONDITIONS ); break; // contact_us.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_CONTACT_US) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_CONTACT_US)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_CONTACT_US_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_CONTACT_US, HTDA_CONTACT_US_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_CONTACT_US, HTKA_CONTACT_US_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_CONTACT_US ); break; // faq.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_FAQ) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_FAQ)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_FAQ_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_FAQ, HTDA_FAQ_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_FAQ, HTKA_FAQ_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_FAQ ); break; // featured_products.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS, HTDA_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS, HTKA_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS ); break; // help_desk.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_HELP_DESK) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_HELP_DESK)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_HELP_DESK_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_HELP_DESK, HTDA_HELP_DESK_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_HELP_DESK, HTKA_HELP_DESK_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_HELP_DESK ); break; // INDEX.PHP case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_DEFAULT) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_DEFAULT) ): $the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.category_head_title_tag, c.category_head_desc_tag, c.category_head_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'"); $the_category = tep_db_fetch_array($the_category_query); $the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'"); $the_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($the_manufacturers_query); $showCatTags = false; if ($category_depth == 'nested' || ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']))) $showCatTags = true; if (HTDA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { if ($showCatTags == true) { if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { $tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } } else { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } } else { if ($showCatTags == true) { if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { $tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT; } else { $tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag']; } } else { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT; } } if (HTKA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { if ($showCatTags == true) { if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { $tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT; } else { $tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT; } } else { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT; } } else { if ($showCatTags == true) { if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { $tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT; } else { $tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag']; } } else { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT; } } if (HTTA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { if ($showCatTags == true) { if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { $tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'] .' '. HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT . " " . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'] .' '. $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } } else { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } } else { if ($showCatTags == true) { if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') { $tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT; } else { $tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag']; } } else { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT; } } break; // links.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_LINKS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_LINKS)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_LINKS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_LINKS, HTDA_LINKS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_LINKS, HTKA_LINKS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_LINKS ); break; // payments.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PAYMENTS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_PAYMENTS)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_PAYMENTS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PAYMENTS, HTDA_PAYMENTS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_PAYMENTS, HTKA_PAYMENTS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_PAYMENTS ); break; // print_catalog.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRINT_CATALOG) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_PRINT_CATALOG)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_PRINT_CATALOG_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRINT_CATALOG, HTDA_PRINT_CATALOG_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRINT_CATALOG, HTKA_PRINT_CATALOG_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRINT_CATALOG ); break; // privacy.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRIVACY) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_PRIVACY)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_PRIVACY_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRIVACY, HTDA_PRIVACY_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRIVACY, HTKA_PRIVACY_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRIVACY ); break; // PRODUCT_INFO.PHP case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO) ): // $the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'"); $the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.language_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'" . " and pd.language_id ='" . $languages_id . "'"); $the_product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($the_product_info_query); if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'])) { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } else { if ( HTDA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) { $tags_array['desc']= $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['desc']= $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag']; } } if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'])) { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL; } else { if ( HTKA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) { $tags_array['keywords']= $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['keywords']= $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag']; } } if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'])) { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } else { if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) { $tags_array['title']= clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag']) . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['title']= clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'] . ' - Wholesale Candy for Retail Customers'); } } break; // PRODUCTS_NEW.PHP case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) ): if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) { if ( HTDA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW; } } else { $tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; } if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) { if ( HTKA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW; } } else { $tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL; } if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) { if ( HTTA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } else { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW; } } else { $tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; } break; // reviews.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_REVIEWS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_REVIEWS)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_REVIEWS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_REVIEWS, HTDA_REVIEWS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_REVIEWS, HTKA_REVIEWS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_REVIEWS ); break; // shipping.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_SHIPPING) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_SHIPPING)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_SHIPPING_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SHIPPING, HTDA_SHIPPING_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_SHIPPING, HTKA_SHIPPING_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_SHIPPING ); break; // shop_by_price.php case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_SHOP_BY_PRICE) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_SHOP_BY_PRICE)); $tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_SHOP_BY_PRICE_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SHOP_BY_PRICE, HTDA_SHOP_BY_PRICE_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_SHOP_BY_PRICE, HTKA_SHOP_BY_PRICE_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_SHOP_BY_PRICE ); break; // ALL OTHER PAGES NOT DEFINED ABOVE default: $tags_array['desc'] = HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL; $tags_array['keywords'] = HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL; $tags_array['title'] = HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL; break; } echo ' ' . "\n"; echo ' ' . "\n"; echo ' ' . "\n"; echo ' '."\n"; echo ' ' . "\n"; echo '' . "\n";

At the top of my page! What have I done....

Please help!!!!

Moon

"Woohoo, Just Havin Funnn!"

Check your english/headerTags.php file and make sure it starts with <?php and ends with ?>. Someone else contacted me about such a problem and that's what it was. If that is what it is in your case and you can let me know what you did before it failed, I can try to find the reason.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have removed my header_tags.php file from the server and the page has returned to normal. I have had this contribution installed for months now without any problems. I was working on keywords when I went to look at the site live. Thats when I saw the above problem. All that text was placed on the page above the header of the page. I don't understand what could be wrong... I hope someone can offer some ideas and advise on the culprit. Please help!!!

Thanks,

Moon

What about the includes/header_tags.php file? How does it look? Are those the only files you removed? If they are, it should be an easy matter to find the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

What about the includes/header_tags.php file? How does it look? Are those the only files you removed? If they are, it should be an easy matter to find the problem.

Jack

The includes/header_tags.php file is the only file I removed.

Moon

Oh...sure

<?php

/*

/catalog/includes/header_tags.php

WebMakers.com Added: Header Tags Generator v2.0

Add META TAGS and Modify TITLE

NOTE: Globally replace all fields in products table with current product name just to get things started:

In phpMyAdmin use: UPDATE products_description set PRODUCTS_HEAD_TITLE_TAG = PRODUCTS_NAME

Shoppe Enhancement Controller - Copyright © 2003 WebMakers.com

Linda McGrath - [email protected]

*/

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . 'header_tags.php');

$tags_array = array();

// Define specific settings per page:

switch (true) {

// ALLPRODS.PHP

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_ALLPRODS) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_ALLPRODS) ):

$the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$the_category = tep_db_fetch_array($the_category_query);

$the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$the_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($the_manufacturers_query);

if (HTDA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALLPRODS . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALLPRODS;

}

if (HTKA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALLPRODS;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALLPRODS;

}

if (HTTA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALLPRODS . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'];

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALLPRODS;

}

break;

// products_all.PHP

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL) ):

$the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

if (HTDA_PRODUCTS_ALL_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL;

}

if (HTKA_PRODUCTS_ALL_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL;

}

if (HTTA_ALLPRODS_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'];

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCTS_ALL;

}

break;

// about_us.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_ABOUT_US) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_ABOUT_US));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_ABOUT_US_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ABOUT_US,

HTDA_ABOUT_US_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_ABOUT_US,

HTKA_ABOUT_US_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_ABOUT_US );

break;

// age-page.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_AGE-PAGE) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_AGE-PAGE));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_AGE-PAGE_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_AGE-PAGE,

HTDA_AGE-PAGE_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_AGE-PAGE,

HTKA_AGE-PAGE_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_AGE-PAGE );

break;

// conditions.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_CONDITIONS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_CONDITIONS));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_CONDITIONS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_CONDITIONS,

HTDA_CONDITIONS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_CONDITIONS,

HTKA_CONDITIONS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_CONDITIONS );

break;

// contact_us.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_CONTACT_US) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_CONTACT_US));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_CONTACT_US_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_CONTACT_US,

HTDA_CONTACT_US_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_CONTACT_US,

HTKA_CONTACT_US_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_CONTACT_US );

break;

// featured_products.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS,

HTDA_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS,

HTKA_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS );

break;

// INDEX.PHP

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_DEFAULT) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_DEFAULT) ):

$the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.category_head_title_tag, c.category_head_desc_tag, c.category_head_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$showCatTags = false;

if ($category_depth == 'nested' || ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])))

$showCatTags = true;

if (HTDA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {

if ($showCatTags == true) {

if (HTTA_CAT_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

}

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

}

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= $the_category['category_head_desc_tag'];

}

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT;

}

}

if (HTKA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_category['category_head_keywords_tag'];

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;

}

}

if (HTTA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {

$tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'] .' '. HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT . " " . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'] .' '. $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

}

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

}

} else {

$tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= $the_category['category_head_title_tag'];

}

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT;

}

}

break;

// links.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_LINKS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_LINKS));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_LINKS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_LINKS,

HTDA_LINKS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_LINKS,

HTKA_LINKS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_LINKS );

break;

// privacy.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRIVACY) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_PRIVACY));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_PRIVACY_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRIVACY,

HTDA_PRIVACY_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRIVACY,

HTKA_PRIVACY_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRIVACY );

break;

// PRODUCT_INFO.PHP

case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO) ):

// $the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.language_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'" . " and pd.language_id ='" . $languages_id . "'");

$the_product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($the_product_info_query);

if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'])) {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

if ( HTDA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['desc']= $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'];

}

}

if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'])) {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

} else {

if ( HTKA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'];

}

}

if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'])) {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['title']= clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag']) . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= clean_html_comments($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'] . ' - Wholesale Candy for Retail Customers');

}

}

break;

// PRODUCTS_NEW.PHP

case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) ):

if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) {

if ( HTDA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW;

}

} else {

}

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) {

if ( HTKA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW;

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

}

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) {

if ( HTTA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW;

}

} else {

}

break;

// reviews.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_REVIEWS) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_REVIEWS));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_REVIEWS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_REVIEWS,

HTDA_REVIEWS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_REVIEWS,

HTKA_REVIEWS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_REVIEWS );

break;

// shipping.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_SHIPPING) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_SHIPPING));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_SHIPPING_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SHIPPING,

HTDA_SHIPPING_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_SHIPPING,

HTKA_SHIPPING_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_SHIPPING );

break;

// sitemap.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_SITEMAP) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_SITEMAP));

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_SITEMAP_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SITEMAP,

HTDA_SITEMAP_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_SITEMAP,

HTKA_SITEMAP_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_SITEMAP );

break;

// SPECIALS.PHP

case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_SPECIALS) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_SPECIALS) ):

if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_SPECIALS!='' ) {

if ( HTDA_SPECIALS_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_SPECIALS . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_SPECIALS;

}

} else {

}

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_SPECIALS=='' ) {

// Build a list of ALL specials product names to put in keywords

$new = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC ");

$row = 0;

$the_specials='';

while ($new_values = tep_db_fetch_array($new)) {

$the_specials .= clean_html_comments($new_values['products_name']) . ', ';

}

if ( HTKA_SPECIALS_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_specials . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= $the_specials;

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_SPECIALS . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

}

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SPECIALS!='' ) {

if ( HTTA_SPECIALS_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SPECIALS . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SPECIALS;

}

} else {

}

break;

// PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_INFO.PHP and PRODUCTS_REVIEWS.PHP

case((basename($PHP_SELF)==FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS) or (basename($PHP_SELF)==FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO)):

if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO=='' ) {

if ( HTDA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['desc']= tep_get_header_tag_products_desc($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']) . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= tep_get_header_tag_products_desc($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']);

}

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;

}

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO=='' ) {

if ( HTKA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['keywords']= tep_get_header_tag_products_keywords($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']) . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= tep_get_header_tag_products_keywords($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']);

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;

}

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO=='' ) {

if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['title']= ' Reviews: ' . tep_get_header_tag_products_title($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']) . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= tep_get_header_tag_products_title($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']);

}

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;

}

break;

// PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_WRITE.PHP

case((basename($PHP_SELF)==FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE)):

if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE=='' ) {

if ( HTDA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['desc']= tep_get_header_tag_products_desc($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']) . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= tep_get_header_tag_products_desc($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']);

}

} else {

$tags_array['desc']= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE;

}

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE=='' ) {

if ( HTKA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['keywords']= tep_get_header_tag_products_keywords($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']) . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= tep_get_header_tag_products_keywords($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']);

}

} else {

$tags_array['keywords']= HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE;

}

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE=='' ) {

if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE_ON=='1' ) {

$tags_array['title']= ' Reviews: ' . tep_get_header_tag_products_title($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']) . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$tags_array['title']= tep_get_header_tag_products_title($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']);

}

} else {

$tags_array['title']= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE;

}

break;

// about_us.PHP - was default.php

case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_ABOUT_US) or strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_ABOUT_US) ):

$tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(HTTA_ABOUTUS_ON, HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ABOUTUS,

HTDA_ABOUTUS_ON, HEAD_DESC_TAG_ABOUTUS,

HTKA_ABOUTUS_ON, HEAD_KEY_TAG_ABOUTUS );

break;

// ALL OTHER PAGES NOT DEFINED ABOVE

default:

$tags_array['desc'] = HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;

$tags_array['keywords'] = HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;

$tags_array['title'] = HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

break;

}

echo ' <title>' . $tags_array['title'] . '</title>' . "\n";

echo ' <META NAME="Description" Content="' . $tags_array['desc'] . '">' . "\n";

echo ' <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="' . $tags_array['keywords'] . '">' . "\n";

echo ' <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=' . CHARSET . '">'."\n";

echo ' <META NAME="Reply-to" CONTENT="' . HEAD_REPLY_TAG_ALL . '">' . "\n";

echo '<!-- EOF: Generated Meta Tags -->' . "\n";

?>

Thanks for lookin,

Moon

I replaced my file with yours and the site loaded fine. It could still be the english/header_tags.php file since this file uses that one. Or, since that file is called by all files that use header tags, by removing it you just stopped whichever file it is that is broken from failing since the file is missing. When you add it back in, it will probably still fail since the error is still there. If you want to try, you can add the file back in and then see what page(s) fail. For example, if you go to http://yoursite.com/contact_us.php, does it fail too? A safer way would be to first try posting the english file and I will check that too.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

This is the error I have now:

1054 - Unknown column 'categories_htc_title_tag' in 'field list'

select categories_name, categories_htc_title_tag, categories_htc_desc_tag, categories_htc_keywords_tag from categories_description where categories_id = '0' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Moon

That's strange. This was working at one point - correct? Did you just add the includes/header_tags.php file back in? That code is probably coming from the index file. If you switch to another page (contact us) is the error still there?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons