• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Authorize.net receipt page

When using the authorize.net module, after processing the card the user is taken to an authorize.net receipt page on their website. It has a green button in the top right that says "Continue to site". If this button isn't clicked, the order never appears in Oscommerce. Emails are never sent, etc. I see in the code in authorizenet_accept_hosted.php that there's an attempt to disable this page by setting showReceipt to false on line 307. This doesn't appear to be working, possibly due to Authorize.net deprecating SIM? Is there a way to force Authorize.net to forward back to Oscommerce? I know they offer relay URLs, can you tell me what URL I would enter on their side so that the order is posted back to Oscommerce?

Otherwise it would seem that this module isn't usable, as the customer can't be relied on to click the link in the top corner in order to finish the transaction. A lot of people will see that receipt page and assume that they are all done.