• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to run the New/Edite Product -> Price and Cost -> Sales price -> Price based on cost (supplier) -> Auto selected

hi can you help me I have just uploaded 8500+ products to set the product to categories and had setup auto pricing from supplier cost price, then uploaded the 8500+ to set the supplier products and thought this would auto run the auto pricing from supplier cost price, to set my retail price from the Supplier rule
(PRICE-DISCOUNT+0.75+SURCHARGE)+PRICE , and it did not and it seems i will have to open each product to trigger it. 

so, my question is is there a corn job that I could run to update the prices automatically? 

@Ivan Holbi

Edited by simon5968

• simon5968 changed the title to How to run the New/Edite Product -> Price and Cost -> Sales price -> Price based on cost (supplier) -> Auto selected
On 1/8/2024 at 1:42 PM, simon5968 said:

hi can you help me I have just uploaded 8500+ products to set the product to categories and had setup auto pricing from supplier cost price, then uploaded the 8500+ to set the supplier products and thought this would auto run the auto pricing from supplier cost price, to set my retail price from the Supplier rule
(PRICE-DISCOUNT+0.75+SURCHARGE)+PRICE , and it did not and it seems i will have to open each product to trigger it. 

so, my question is is there a corn job that I could run to update the prices automatically? 

@Ivan Holbi

Hi Simon,

You can switch the following setting to switch it on for all the products if it was switch off before for the particular product. Please see the screenshot below.

image.thumb.png.e050b813cb9fd787e0a23c53c2809957.png

It is also possible to switch it on while adding/editing a product. Please see another screenshot below.

image.png.654c5c5858e04639f7d030f9b034046e.png 

Also the task should be set up in the cron. Please see another screenshot below.

image.thumb.png.052f10c1facf353ba9ea82821718490a.png

Best regards,

Ivan