• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Yet another can't find where to grrrrrrrrr

Ken Shea

Hi Ken,

- Go to your theme style sheet using the "css" button at the top, then change the "Choose widget or page css class" to select ".b-form"

image.png.a39ce8c947396fded62fd5ffbe57f819.png

- Next, click in the editor window for the style sheet and press CTRL + F to open the find dialogue.
- enter ".middle-form label"

image.png.d891b96113b332bbd6a6b5f951f9be2f.png

- There will probably be 2 occurances - Change the font color by setting the "color" attribute.

image.png.6f3f6d621ff6f88b8cc26e4f8817d074.png

Not sure how you know all that Andy but glad you do, I would have had to just quit if it wasn't for your help, others of course as well have helped a lot and I don't mean to diminish that help but your's has been the big deal for getting V4 suitable. 

It's a shame all your instructive help in the many previous post prior to when OSC had membership issues is just gone and now no one is able to refer back to them, post's are still their but your replies ar gone, at least on my post.

On 6/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, Ken Shea said:

Not sure how you know all that Andy but glad you do, I would have had to just quit if it wasn't for your help, others of course as well have helped a lot and I don't mean to diminish that help but your's has been the big deal for getting V4 suitable. 

It's a shame all your instructive help in the many previous post prior to when OSC had membership issues is just gone and now no one is able to refer back to them, post's are still their but your replies ar gone, at least on my post.

No problem at all Ken,  Glad it helps!

I too noticed that all of my earlier posts have disappeared!  I've contacted the admins with a list of missing posts, but as yet I guess that they have been unable to restore them.  I suppose that between us all, we'll just have to recreate them next time a similar question is asked...