• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Sales tags"

elkaso

Hi Fernando,

I think that they are used to group items together for promotional sales.   By "tagging" a products sale / discount price  you can quickly see items that were in that event.

So first off, you would do something like create a new "SALES TAG" on the ADMIN ->  Settings -> Sales Tags -> "Click Insert button in top right"
Enter something like "weekend 13 promotions"

image.thumb.png.a4433314c7e2b129c73c39493024ae73.png

Next you would go to ADMIN -> My Marketing Tools -> Sales
Here you find a list of all products which you have a promotion or sale for. 

At the top there is a filter option for "Sales Tag" and you can use this to show just the promotions which have been assigned the selected sales tag

image.thumb.png.3ac37bb00ea51ba8c9202ad67f1bf80b.png

So, to Assign your tag to a products promotion, click to select a promotion in the list at the bottom and click edit on the right hand side of the screen (or click insert button at the top to create a new one)

image.png.37864aa6d3786b0ad5f3c2188afbdfe6.png

Choose your sales tag in the box at the top and click save.

Now, when viewing the promotions, you can use the filter at the top to see only the items with this tag.  At the moment, the only bulk action you can do is delete!  I'm sure there will be an add-on module to extent the functionality and you may even be able to group and filter some sales reports, but I haven't looked into this yet!