• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] individual product shipping prices

Aloha,

I just installed the Individual Product Shipping Prices v.2.0 to Noni Fruit Leather but now there is an error code for general.php

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_parse_input_field_data() (previously declared in /home/nonifrui/wwwroot/nonifruitleather.net/oscom/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:36) in /home/nonifrui/wwwroot/nonifruitleather.net/oscom/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 15

I checked the file against the original in WinMerge (please note - I can only fumble through code) and it looked as if the changes were necessary. Can anyone explain what this means and how I should correct it?

;)

Jenn

Now I see that I am actually getting multiple errors

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/nonifrui/wwwroot/nonifruitleather.net/oscom/admin/categories.php on line 681

and those lines look like this:

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search 
     if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ( ((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id'])) && (!$cInfo) && (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'], 0, 4) != 'new_') ) {
       $category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));
       $category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = tep_array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);
       $cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);
     }

if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'dataTableRow\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }

line 681 is $cInfo_array

I would appreciate any assistance whatsoever, thanks!

Jenn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have a quick question regarding Individual Shipping Prices v3.1 for oscommerce version 2.2 MS2.

In the readme file, it says:

Files to upload: 2

------------------

catalog/includes/modules/shipping/indvship.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/indvship.php

Files to modify: 2

------------------

catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php

admin/categories.php

but after I unzipped the file, I see the checkout_shipping.php in the catalog directory and general.php, indvship_status.php under the admin directory. And several other files in the catalog\includes directory (besides catalog/includes/modules/shipping/indvship.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/indvship.php)

May I confirm if we need to replace all these files too? I am very confused because in the Readme file, it says

Files to upload: 2

------------------

catalog/includes/modules/shipping/indvship.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/indvship.php

Files to modify: 2

------------------

catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php

admin/categories.php

so I am wondering if the Readme.txt file and the Readme - Additional Shipping Charges.txt file are not for Individual Shipping Prices v3.1 but are for the very early version of Individual Shipping Prices. May I ask if someone can shed some light on this? Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Elmo

Hi,

I worked with a free product, that comes free. Then I gave two other

products in the basket and the charge of the nws products was added.

I tested with

Indv. Shipping Price: 2.00

Each Additional Price: 2.00

and also with

Each Additional Price: 0.00

and

Each Additional Price: -2.00

always the same summer. Any idea?

Guntram

(works with MS2)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive installed this mod & looks great, but 1 problem :angry: In admin i specify a price for an item for example a hardrive will be ?100 with shipping cost set to ?50, but at the checkout process the shipping cost is ?0. So the customer doesnt get charged the ?50 shipping. Ive gone back to admin and the charge is still on the product - why doesnt the ?50 shipping show up in the cart ?

Need help!

I installed the module and it seemed to work correctly except for that when I enter the individual prices into the admin product details it doesn't stay. I go back and it is 0 once again.

It wont seem to keep the value.

Am i missing something?

thanks

Need help!

I installed the module and it seemed to work correctly except for that when I enter the individual prices into the admin product details it doesn't stay. I go back and it is 0 once again.

Am i missing something?

thanks

Im also having the same problem, dont think its a database problem ? In the database ive added the values manually using PHPMyadmin and then checked to see if they show up during checkout- which they dont. Using the prev version 2.2 the value stays in admin, but doesnt show in the cart. Where could we be going wrong :blink: Ive entered the SQL command in my database & edited the admin => categories.php file

Installed this mod and it works great. I am wondering if I can specify only certain products to use JUST the individual rate while the rest of the products to use the table rate? When I turn this on the custmer can choose what they want to pay I would like to force them to pay the individual price on certain products and the table rate for others.

Thank you B)

Need help!

Am i missing something?

thanks

Same here. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed Product Shipping Prices - V2.0 but keep getting an error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_parse_input_field_data() (previously declared in /home/online/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php:36) in /home/online/public_html/shop/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 15

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Trevor

• 2 weeks later...
Need help!

Am i missing something?

thanks

Same here. :(

Yeah, I had this too - I had a poke around and found a couple of bugs in categories.php. I've fixed them up and made a patch file - you can grab it here:

http://www.guarana.org/spectra/Individual-...v3.1-patch.diff

A couple of things to note: I've made this patch against the file in v3.1 - I have no idea about other versions. Also, I've done all of about 15 minutes of testing. It seems to work for me. I make no promises, and your mileage may vary.

For those interested, the bug would seem to occur when you try to modify an existing item - adding a new item probably worked fine.

That's about it.

Cheers,

Bernie

I'm wondering if this contribution can be modified to show several shipping methods per individual product (ie., UPS ground, Fedex 2 day, etc.)

I was wondering this as well, has anyone been able to do this?

I just want to add 9.95 for 2 day and 19.95 for overnight.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT CONTRIB!

Comeran-

CheapAdultProducts.com

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to integrate Individual Product Shipping Prices - v2.0 MS 2.2 with Ajeh's SECv2.2. I'm pretty new to all this stuff, but decided to give it a shot.

There is a piece of code that is a duplicate of some changes made by SEC. It is tep_get_configuration_key_value. I took a flyer and tried to rename the IndvidShipping code to new_tep_get_configuration_key_value and changed it in all appropriate files (I think )

I get the following errors:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: new_tep_get_configuration_key_value() in /home/jewelryi/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 54

Here is the code from the \includes\classes\shipping.php

OF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller - Free Shipping and Payments
// Show either normal shipping modules or free shipping module when Free Shipping Module is On
       // Free Shipping Only
       if ( (tep_get_configuration_key_value('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_STATUS')=='1' and $cart->show_weight()==0) ) {
         $include_modules[] = array('class'=> 'freeshipper', 'file' => 'freeshipper.php');
       } else {
       // All Other Shipping Modules
         while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
           $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
           // Don't show Free Shipping Module
           if ($class !='freeshipper') {
             $include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);
           }
         }
       }
// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller - Free Shipping and Payments
     }
// BOF: Individual Shipping Prices
// Show either normal shipping modules or Individual shipping module when Individual Shipping Module is On
       // Show Individual Shipping Only
       if (new_tep_get_configuration_key_value('MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_STATUS') and $shiptotal) {
         $include_modules[] = array('class'=> 'indvship', 'file' => 'indvship.php');
       } else {
       // All Other Shipping Modules
         while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
           $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
           // Don't show Individual Shipping Module
           if ($class != 'indvship')  {
             $include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);
           }
         }
       }
// EOF: Individual Shipping Prices
     }
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($include_modules); $i<$n; $i++) {
       include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/shipping/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);
       include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);

$GLOBALS[$include_modules[$i]['class']] = new $include_modules[$i]['class'];
     }
   }
 }

And to add insult to injury I get this error at the end of the file. There is so little information that I'm not sure what to do with it.

Parse error: parse error in /home/jewelryi/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 155

Here is the code for this:

$cheapest = $rates[$i];
       }
     }

return $cheapest;
   }
 }
}
?>

Hope someone can help. I think I'm close, but it may be more wishful thinking than anything else. Thanks!

Cheers,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Great Contribution! Thank You!

One question, is there any way to modify the Individual Shipping contribution code to specify shipping by group instead of product? I am using Individual Ship 3.1 and Group Discount 1.2. It would be cool if I could assign free shipping to a group.

Thanks!

-j

• 2 weeks later...

When I go to my catalog page in the admin panel, I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_ship_price_two' in 'field list'

select p.products_ship_price, p.products_ship_price_two, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

I've modded the files about 10 times, and every time, I get this error. What's wrong?

This has been brought up by just about everyone who's used this contribution. But there has got to be a way for Individual Shipping contribution to show up ONLY is it is specified in the product specs. I dont like the idea of all shipping options available to the customer no matter what's specified.

i tried using multi-vendor contribution but that didnt work and I think its under beta still. I think there should be a way to specify:

if indivship == NULL {

then disable indivship

}

else {

enable indivship

}

Anybody got an idea?

Edited by dimports

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys! I really hope you can help me. I've installed the module for Individual shipping. However, when I go to my categories area in my admin section I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_status' in 'field list'

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.categories_status from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what this is?

Thanks a ton!

Ursula

Installed Modules:

Paypal IPN, Site Map, Header Tags Controller, Advance Search, Login box, Purchase without Account, Support Ticket, OSC Affiliate, Testimonials, Guestbook , Printable Catalog, Shall I keep going?

I LOVE OS!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

first I'd like to thank you for this great contribution.

I've got a question though, the contribution is working great, but I'm getting too high shipping prices.

This is what I'm trying to accomplish:

I want to use the indv shipping price for the first item that's ordered, and if my customer wants to order additional items, the additional price is added to the indv shipping price of the other item. So I'd like the script to use the indv shipping price once, and afterwards only count the addional shipping prices for additional items ordered.

Can anybody help me with this, I've tried but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_customers_groups_id() in /home/tradertt/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/specials.php on line 15

Guys I just installed tihs mod but I get this error... anyone can help on why is it like thaT?