• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sales tax help needed.

Ken_Shea

When placing a bogus order it does send out a customer email order confirmation and sends the same exact email to store owner.

Is there a system in place (Believe me I have looked!) to send a separate store order confirmation email rather then an exact duplicate of the customers?

Thanks

Ken

16 hours ago, Ken_Shea said:

When placing a bogus order it does send out a customer email order confirmation and sends the same exact email to store owner.

Is there a system in place (Believe me I have looked!) to send a separate store order confirmation email rather then an exact duplicate of the customers?

Thanks

Ken

Hi Ken,

You can send different emails to customers and administrators. Please see the screenshot below where it is set up for the order statuses. 

image.thumb.png.fe77a0d91210b3d8f1711eee76b9bad5.png

Please see the page below where you can find all the required email templates and manage them if necessary.

https://www.oscommerce.com/wiki/Managing_Email_templates

Best regards,

Ivan

No matter what I do, (And I've been doing it for hours) even remove the admin email confirmation, it still sends an exact duplicate to both customer and store regardless of what Admin email template chosen or entered.

Clear cache in browser, Server each time as well as OSC once.

Any ideas Ivan?

any one !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Edited by Ken_Shea