• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for a live V4 site

Ken_Shea

I am beginning to wonder if it is even possible that some one can create a live, V4, operational sales web-site. Not sure how many hours I have spent in this endeavor and all that is ever accomplished is being irreversibly lost in this V4 multi layered maze.

Any one have link to a web site, live and working with V4 , besides a V4 developer 🙂

Needed to provide hope LOL

Thank you

I like your site Steve, a number of the things on it I am wanting to incorporate into mine but honestly question the likely hood of that ever happening. The number of hours spent so far for nothing is almost embarrassing and don't think I am the only one turned off with V4 complexity. Still trying though :)

2 hours ago, Ken_Shea said:

I like your site Steve, a number of the things on it I am wanting to incorporate into mine but honestly question the likely hood of that ever happening. The number of hours spent so far for nothing is almost embarrassing and don't think I am the only one turned off with V4 complexity. Still trying though :)

Ken, would you like to PM us so that we could see if it is possible to assist you somehow? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...