• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Troubleshooting Issues with Latest Update of Oscommerce: Cannot Add Product to Cart or Access Admin Page

Saladmoon9

I'm currently experiencing some difficulties with the latest osCommerce update. When I click on the 'add to cart' button while on the test page, the page doesn't change at all. Moreover, I'm unable to access the admin section of the website. I find these issues quite frustrating and they're preventing me from using osCommerce effectively. I was hoping someone on this forum could provide me with some insight or advice on how to resolve these issues. Thank you in advance for your help!

image.png.5773c1f33bf940a461187b98d3adba76.pngimage.png.ccd0fb95baf28505ae79e87f6ebd47f9.png

6 hours ago, Saladmoon9 said:

I'm currently experiencing some difficulties with the latest osCommerce update. When I click on the 'add to cart' button while on the test page, the page doesn't change at all. Moreover, I'm unable to access the admin section of the website. I find these issues quite frustrating and they're preventing me from using osCommerce effectively. I was hoping someone on this forum could provide me with some insight or advice on how to resolve these issues. Thank you in advance for your help!

Are you running under Windows?

Check if index.php exists into admin folder.

I can't reproduce that error on XAMPP under Windows and I see that both files .htaccess and index.php were modified after installing.

You can modify osCommerce files because it is an open-source project but sorry - we won't resolve issues that occur from such changes.