• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSCv4 e-mail messaging: apparent issue is found when sending e-mails to hotmail.com addresses...

mendoh

Hi guys.

I have tried to set up the OSC4 e-mailing system with SMTP authentication and it seems to work just fine, however, one strange thing happens as follows: 

I have set up a test customer account using a hotmail.com email address and, after an order has been confirmed, no order confirmation email is being received by the customer, while the shop email address actually receives a copy of that order. 

Checked both the inbox and spambox on the customer's side and no order confirmation email is found. 

Then, I tried to add the customer's hotmail.com account to the "send extra order email to" email address list and, once again, the shop email actually receives a copy of the order while the hotmail.com does not. 

Anybody has any idea why?

Thank you