• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to enable wishlist on oscommerce 4.8

vinothkumar

7 hours ago, vinothkumar said:

How to enable wishlist on product listing page. wishlist show on product listing page but not working click whislist icon any functionality. how to solve please help me.

Hi Vinoth,

Please download and install the module Personal Catalog from the App Store for this functionality to work.

Best regards,

Ivan

• 9 months later...

@osCommerce-Official @Ivan Holbi Can I ask in the app details in the app shop you say

Analyze personal catalogs to increase sales and customer loyalty . Website owners can improve communication with customers and enhance their understanding of customer preferences to gain valuable insights for marketing strategies.

can you please tell me how?

because after buying this app you can not see in back end anything about the list's customer have made or what items they have in them so how is your statement correct? 

and if I can not Analyze personal catalogs then I want a refund on this app or half the cost back.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 035042.png

Screenshot 2023-12-03 035006.png

https://www.oscommerce.com/app/personalcatalog

Edited by simon5968
added link to app in app shop

Also this 

Additionally, customers can add and move items from carts to wish lists using Personal Catalog module .

this can not be done or can you tell me how it is possible.

also customer can only add to list's from within the product listings page what about every where else ah like product details page??????????????????????

whoever made this app need not make any more and this should be a free app as it is not even half made or finished, how do you justify selling it for any money let a long $49.00.

Edited by simon5968

this list of what is wrong with this app is getting bigger the more i look in to it,

if the customer can have unlimited lists, will we supply then a magnifier because you have designed it to list the items of a list in a tabbed top table with the name of the list in each tab and the more lists they make the wider the table which only increase the width of the page that is if site owners have not set the site to a max-width instead of setting the tabs to the side then allowing the site to grow longer and have the list names always readable. 

Edited by simon5968

and to show this app of osCommerce has it installed in the app shop https://www.oscommerce.com/account?page_name=personal_catalog but sorry you can make extra lists but you can never add products to any list's because they do not use the same product listing page that the app pus the link on so whats the point of the app.

On 12/3/2023 at 6:32 AM, simon5968 said:

also customer can only add to list's from within the product listings page what about every where else ah like product details page??????????????????????

Check the product page in your theme. It should contain this widget:

image.thumb.png.99a1cfd0959a2f400d3bef14f0ed5daf.png

If it's missing, just add the My list widget.