• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce team

Today I'm immensely proud to announce release of the latest version of osCommerce (4.09).

Every release of your product is important, sure. But today's is a special one. As tomorrow, on the 24th, we will be reflecting on what a year in war means for us all, personally, and for our business.

During that year my colleagues, most of whom are in Ukraine, were able to not only look after their families and close ones, but also work hard and very efficiently, creating and supporting multiple solutions for our international clients AND launching osCommerce 4 AND releasing its updates too.

To me it demonstrates the power of will of my team, their perseverance, dedication, and strong faith in the great future of osCommerce!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been testing the new OSCv4 for a few months now and got down to an intense use of it just recently: I have discovered and reported quite a few issues, just like other members on this forum have done. 

I could see a fast response from the OSCv4 team and issues being dealt with very quickly and promptly fixed by releasing multiple updates, one after another.

In my humble opinion, one of the most remarkable advantages of the new OSCv4 is that the various e-commerce engine updates are fully automated and do not require fiddling with php files and coding, thus leaving users, contributors and forum members free to concentrate on everything the new OSCv4 has to offer, for growing their business in a better way. 

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the whole OSCv4 team, while at the same time I am very glad to notice how their hard work efficiently meets the efforts of the various members of this forums, in perfecting the new OSCv4 day by day.

I am truly convinced that there could be no better conditions for a brand new and successful osCommerce.

Keep it up, guys!

8 hours ago, mendoh said:

I have been testing the new OSCv4 for a few months now and got down to an intense use of it just recently: I have discovered and reported quite a few issues, just like other members on this forum have done. 

I could see a fast response from the OSCv4 team and issues being dealt with very quickly and promptly fixed by releasing multiple updates, one after another.

In my humble opinion, one of the most remarkable advantages of the new OSCv4 is that the various e-commerce engine updates are fully automated and do not require fiddling with php files and coding, thus leaving users, contributors and forum members free to concentrate on everything the new OSCv4 has to offer, for growing their business in a better way. 

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the whole OSCv4 team, while at the same time I am very glad to notice how their hard work efficiently meets the efforts of the various members of this forums, in perfecting the new OSCv4 day by day.

I am truly convinced that there could be no better conditions for a brand new and successful osCommerce.

Keep it up, guys!

@mendohthank you very much for your feedback! We are working hard in order to develop osCommerce to be the best Ecommerce platform for businesses that want to grow!

Archived