• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error when joining with the app

Dusterink

When trying to join my website with the forum, it does not allow me.

I'm clicking on the "My Storage Key" section and it doesn't show anything and the web just loads in a loop.

I don't know how to fix this problem anymore.

-----------------------------

Warning: Security keys were generated for a different domain! Update required. Please update 'security store key' before continue.

Screenshot.png

222.png

12 hours ago, Dusterink said:

I'm clicking on the "My Storage Key" section and it doesn't show anything and the web just loads in a loop.

Please send me the log files in pm. The simplest way to get the log files is go to Admin > Settings > Tools > Error log viewer and click Download all logs button.

12 hours ago, Dusterink said:

Warning: Security keys were generated for a different domain! Update required. Please update 'security store key' before continue.

Go to Dashboard and you will get pop up window with instructions like the attached image. Just follow them

Change sequrity keys.png

Edited by pandrei

• 5 months later...

1177137975_Changesequritykeys.thumb.png.bed6530e14cc59429ab7e0cc6e707471.png.f157e714f98f3fdc71e058e404a4fe1e.png

Security store key for this domain is [example key..]. copy this key going to lib/common/config/params-local.php open this file update this 'secKey.global' => 'past your update story key', save and clear cache after app shop is connected well.