• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pet Peev Customization

MrMayberry

This is so little and probably an oversight on my part, but I can't find how to update.

Trying to fix the "c" in the word "care" and make it capital:

image.thumb.png.c01793d7fa43c0d47f39c6993d6c5684.png

I have looked/found it in the "pages' screen in the template editor. I can't seem to change the title of the page under components?

Can somebody lead me to area to change this so small cosmetic issue.

Thanks in advance...

13 hours ago, MrMayberry said:

Found it, located mostly in the "Menus" under design and CMS.

But there is still a component called "Customer care" with the lower case? Where are the components setup at?

Thanks for all the responses...

@Ivan Holbicould you please help? 

14 hours ago, MrMayberry said:

Found it, located mostly in the "Menus" under design and CMS.

But there is still a component called "Customer care" with the lower case? Where are the components setup at?

Thanks for all the responses...

Hi Billy,

Please PM me with the access details to the admin area of your website for us to check it further. 

Best regards,

Ivan

ivan,

Thanks for the update, I found and changed everything that I could but still can't seem to change the "Component":

image.thumb.png.9512ba425c6514164f8596c3fb0dda0e.png

Also I see that you may have changed/updated my search result screen? Can you tell me where I can change it further? What is it called in the template editor, filename/location?

image.thumb.png.388f2e2ff2e4a2bf6896c300f897e553.png

Would like to change the title at top "Full product range..." also looks like the Sort By and Show are set at 100% width, would like to make it look better?

Thanks for all of your help, greatly appreciated!

@Ivan Holbi

I may have messed up your changes if you changed the search results screen? I had to do a restore on the site theme and it appears that what you changed may have gotten erased?

Here is my current results page on DESKTOP theme: (looks good except missing the left categories? You had fixed the categories, but the formatting was a bit off)

image.thumb.png.cd8de031d9f484cbbc4c96581af85e66.png

Also the MOBILE theme is even worse: ( Here is the link for the image below - mobile side - https://www.chasinglibertyusa.com/catalog/all-products?keywords=&search_in_description=1)

Screenshot_20230104-100239_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5159963fcd1da00065fc82885c41fe3e.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by MrMayberry

On 1/4/2023 at 1:13 AM, MrMayberry said:

ivan,

Thanks for the update, I found and changed everything that I could but still can't seem to change the "Component":

image.thumb.png.9512ba425c6514164f8596c3fb0dda0e.png

Also I see that you may have changed/updated my search result screen? Can you tell me where I can change it further? What is it called in the template editor, filename/location?

image.thumb.png.388f2e2ff2e4a2bf6896c300f897e553.png

Would like to change the title at top "Full product range..." also looks like the Sort By and Show are set at 100% width, would like to make it look better?

Thanks for all of your help, greatly appreciated!

Hi Billy,

You are welcome.

Regarding changing the "Component" there is the pencil icon to the right from it per your screenshot above so by clicking on this icon you should be able to change it.

As for  "Also I see that you may have changed/updated my search result screen? Can you tell me where I can change it further? What is it called in the template editor, filename/location?" we have not actually made any changes from our end.

As for "Would like to change the title at top "Full product range..." " we are still checking it. As soon as I have more information I will let you know

As for "also looks like the Sort By and Show are set at 100% width, would like to make it look better?" we removed the lateral menu so now it looks better. 

Best regards,

Ivan 

On 1/4/2023 at 5:07 PM, MrMayberry said:

@Ivan Holbi

I may have messed up your changes if you changed the search results screen? I had to do a restore on the site theme and it appears that what you changed may have gotten erased?

Here is my current results page on DESKTOP theme: (looks good except missing the left categories? You had fixed the categories, but the formatting was a bit off)

image.thumb.png.cd8de031d9f484cbbc4c96581af85e66.png

Also the MOBILE theme is even worse: ( Here is the link for the image below - mobile side - https://www.chasinglibertyusa.com/catalog/all-products?keywords=&search_in_description=1)

Screenshot_20230104-100239_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5159963fcd1da00065fc82885c41fe3e.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

HI Billy,

Regarding your questions above your upper screenshot the menu LeftCategories shows up to the left so what was filled in there that shows up. As for formatting as far as we can see it looks as it should.

Regarding your comments above your lower screenshot we tried it on the iPhone and on Android and it looks like everything is up and running now. Please see the screenshots below.

Best regards,

Ivan

816866831_2023-01-1119_20_28.thumb.png.bb8479828d4f893b6ec2e83f71014155.png1628227666_2023-01-1119_20_39.thumb.png.eba54241ae2ac1adfabc6dec742a23ca.png487546004_2023-01-1119_20_21.thumb.png.553f318b7e32a22130d081a5d86834f9.png