• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ETA for add-ons?

ichini

Attributes update: inventory Version 1.0.0
This module allows setting stock, details and suppliers (cost) for each variation separately.
Author: osCommerce
Application Coming Soon

-------------------------

I see this in the add-ons section. So I assume that means osCommerce does not have separate pricing/stock for attributes out of the box? :( 

I was excited to see the new version as I'd like to update my super old 2.x oscommerce store one of these days. Flexible attributes features are very important, though.

Is there an ETA for when this add-on will be out, and will it be free?

Thanks.

I have been waiting for the apps to be released, but every time I ask, I'm told this month or next month or soon. as stated in a previous contact email, I am needing to see thees apps up and running do I can be fully functional with the new oscommerce version. sadly I have been waiting since august for the release of the apps. you sent out an email over a month ago saying that the apps would be free for the foreseeable future, but no apps have been released. please advise on this as I am sure other clients are wanting to know the same thing for the vastest version.

• 3 weeks later...