• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Smart WatchVersion 1.0.0

MLynx25

2 godziny temu / Ivan Holbi powiedział:

Cześć

Czy mógłbyś podać nam szczegóły dostępu do obszaru administracyjnego swojej witryny, abyśmy mogli to dokładniej sprawdzić?

Pozdrawiam

Ivan

Witaj, rozumiem, że prosisz o dane logowania do panelu administracyjnego i adres internetowy sklepu, który umieściłeś?

Pozdrowienia

23 hours ago, Ivan Holbi said:

Cześć

Czy mógłbyś podać nam szczegóły dostępu do obszaru administracyjnego swojej witryny, abyśmy mogli to dokładniej sprawdzić?

Pozdrawiam

Ivan

Hello Ivan,  sent the login information in a private message yesterday. 

Have a nice day

1 hour ago, MLynx25 said:

Hello Ivan,  sent the login information in a private message yesterday. 

Have a nice day

Hi,

Thank you for providing us with the login information.

We checked it from our end and it looks like everything is up and running. Please provide us with more detailed information (step by step) what you did to install the theme for us to check it further. 

Best regards,

Ivan 

1 hour ago, MLynx25 said:

image.thumb.png.6fdfebf2c2459ab875e80557e2e4f911.png

image.thumb.png.73cb8ec16e3da7c1d8b8ba88be77c3c9.png

image.thumb.png.0ee092f38e896303f35e235728e8f1bc.pngimage.thumb.png.f8a895a034d41387a0e35667e976a712.png

I enter a wpp shoop
to the downloaded apps tab, I click install and a message appears that the installation of the app failed.... 

Hi,

Thank you for confirming.

At the moment the theme installation from the App Shop is not available. However, you can copy the existing theme and create your own one based on it or create your own theme from the scratch. Please see the article with further information regarding it below.

https://wiki.oscommerce.com/index.php?title=Creating_Theme_from_Scratch

Best regards,

Ivan

Thank you Ivan for your reply 
I would like to take this opportunity to ask about the problem of importing keys with Polish translation. 
I downloaded the translation file from the forum but unfortunately it does not work. 
After importing nothing changes is as much translated in % as I have translated myself so far. 

Greetings