• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cart/Checkout not working

kiranb

3 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

Thanks for Reply but even after uploading backup of original files i am getting same error but this time for one file only.Other one main.js is ok now.

You can use the force update link in the end of messages:

Force_update.png

10 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

I am not able to see this option.

10 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

not even here

Force update link is available since v4.05. It seems you have the older version.

What version are you using?

If you are using v4.04 just replace the lib/common/helpers/Product.php with the attached file and try to update again

Product.php

6 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

Current version is 4.04 and i have uploaded Product.php on desired location but still same issue.

After you uploaded Product.php, make sure that it is has the same size as downloaded file. And make sure that it has the same rights and owners as other files in the same dir.

I gave you Product.php exactly from 4.04 version and it passed checksum on our test site.

4 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

below is the screenshots from command ls -l

Here is the problem. Size of Product.php file is 217124 bytes on your screenshot.

On 12/20/2022 at 3:45 PM, pandrei said:

If you are using v4.04 just replace the lib/common/helpers/Product.php with the attached file and try to update again

Product.php

On 12/22/2022 at 10:14 AM, dinozisharma said:

Below attaching file

Product.php

But size the original file that I sent you is 220990 bytes

image.thumb.png.1e6bb871576d023aad1bea13f624f251.png

6 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

And i have one more question

Do we have related products option in version 4.04 ?

Hi,

If you refer to XSell и UPSell for a product then yes, they are available. These XSell и UPSell products are under the main product and can be renamed to the Related products if necessary. Please also see the article below regarding it.

Best regards,

Ivan

4 hours ago, dinozisharma said:

i am getting error while importing data.Please suggest where i can get error log ?

You don't need the log, you need to check the downloaded xml file that produces the error.

Open lib/common/extensions/OscLink/temp folder and find the newest file customers_offsetNNN.xml (where NNN - is a number)

Then check it at line 10.

Hi

i have uploaded importer.php and now not getting any error but while importing products it gets stuck at 5%. 
And one more issue  I again imported categories as previously showing some blank categories and some categories showing like folders.but same issue after re-importing and even not getting option to assign categories to app channel.

Please suggest !

image.thumb.png.14b9b8439f0f92764a2a1104f1a39e26.png